Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Who Else Got This Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Invite (1188 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite / Who Got This Invite From ACR Group / Who Else Got This Invite (2) (3) (4)

Who Else Got This Invite by teexploit: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sequel 2 CV submitted 2 our Org. Via hrmprosperiteclink@yahoo.com. U\'re hereby Invited 4 an Oral Assessment 4 d post of Customer Service Rep.
COMPANY ADDRESS:plot 228 Home-Touch Building Opp NEM Insurance, Obanikoro B/stop. Lag.
DATE: 27/08/15
TIME: 10am
PROSPERITE CONSULTING
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by MznAirA(f): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
GNLD
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by missKiffy(f): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Prosperite consulting is scam/gnld
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by olempe(m): 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Run!
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by bharseeth(m): 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
Please totally ignore it. It's total crap. Just wasted my time on Tuesday morning till 3pm. A brief interview then a stupid lecture. U'll be told to pay 3k too for some fancy training. Then enticed with training in Kenya. Bla bla bla. Bottomline, run!

P.S, they go by different names. It's was "Jolly Good Nigeria Limited. But same address. Brown building, 3rd plot from the church
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Pwhitelaw(m): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Plz don't waste your time and energy because they have nothing to offer than to scam you of your hard earned money. Please ignore
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Bacteriocin(m): 3:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Una thank you oooooooo.
Na God talk say make I open this thread o.
I don iron my starched shirt say I dey go dere this morning because I got the same text but I was not having much ba3 else I would have brought the issue here for consultation.
I'm always happy to be a member of this family.
Na God go punish dese people: imagine going from ifo area to obanikoro ( I go wan buy gala and teem inside traffic o).
I will go and recharge my fone in the morning and rain curses on the person that will receive that call with the number in the text.
Awon oloriburuku mashey anfani.

Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Pwhitelaw(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
That is why it is good to be a member on naira land. Because you will get to know latest gist and information

Job Invite / First Bank Of Nigeria Insurance Recruitment (3 Positions) / Sales Agents/online Sales Agents Needed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8