Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

How To Know The Will Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know The Will Of God (388 Views)

True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth / Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? / Muslims Are Expected To Know The Truth From Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The Will Of God by Pastorcaleb(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
What is God’s plan and purpose for my life? Who should I get married to? Which business should I invest in? How can I make a difference in my generation? My dreams, my goals, can I ever achieve it?
Multitudes, multitudes are in the valley of decision, for near is the day of Jehovah in the valley of decision (Joel 3:14).
A lot of us have found ourselves in this predicament wondering what to do at some point in time, while some people have been in the valley of decisions for months and years without an answer. Can we say then that Gods era of talking or guiding people have passed with the apostles or He only talk to prophets as some people are led to believe?

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God (Rom 8:14). Do you know that Gods pattern of leading us has changed from that of Old Testament where only the king, prophet and priests have the privileged of hearing from Him directly? Now, every believer can know His will by hearing from Him or being led by him. Many people seek God to lead them by putting a fleece up to Him and have been bitten at the end. Don’t depend on God to lead you by fleece; this is because he has given us His Spirit. The only person recorded in the bible that God lead by fleece was Gideon (Judges 6:11-40). Now we have a better covenant built on better promises, so we shouldn’t depend on that. Putting up a fleece is dangerous because it is dwelling in the realm where the devil can manipulate, the sense world. The devil is the god of this World, so he can deceive with fleece.
see more at http://rhemaworldintl.org/?p=201

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon. Sept. 21st 2015) - ENDURING HARDSHIP / Vow To God. / Bakare Blasts Nigerian Students For Endorsing Obasanjo’s Third Term Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.