Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Why Not Sw/ss? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Not Sw/ss? (3313 Views)

Restructuring: Largest National Se, Sw, Ss, Mb Coalition Meets In Abuja / Attack On One Of Us Is An Attack On All Of Us- SE, SW, SS & Middle Belt Declare / Why Do SW/SS Region Receive Highest Revenue Allocation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Not Sw/ss? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Igbos can't do without attaching themselves to the south south, yet frown at a Yoruba doing same. They claim their kins in delta and rivers. While I believe they have every right to do so, they should also realise that the yorubas also have the same right as we also have the itsekiri as our kins in the Niger delta. The same way we have our kins in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Teejizzle:
Igbos can't do without attaching themselves to the south south, yet frown at a Yoruba doing same. They claim their kins in delta and rivers. While I believe they have every right to do so, they should also realise that the yorubas also have the same right as we also have the itsekiri as our kins in the Niger delta. The same way we have our kins in the north.

I'll cut off my pe$nis if we are asked to join SW. We have nothing in common with yorubas at all. Our SS women tie two-piece wrapper, so do SE women. Yoruba women tie one-piece wrapper. Besides yorubas are dirty!

26 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Ugomba(m): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Teejizzle:
Itsekiris are NOT yorubas! They are their own tribe.

10 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
new2020:

I'll cut of my pe$nis if we are asked to join SW. We have nothing in common with yorubas at all. Our SS women tie two-piece wrapper, so do SE women. Yoruba women tie one-piece wrapper. Besides yorubas are dirty!

lol... that's a fantastic one

9 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by opiaoku: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
new2020:

I'll cut of my pe$nis if we are asked to join SW. We have nothing in common with yorubas at all. Our SS women tie two-piece wrapper, so do SE women. Yoruba women tie one-piece wrapper. Besides yorubas are dirty!

shocked cheiii see finishing shocked

13 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by EasternLion: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
new2020:

Lol, you want them, yet you call them drunkards and hopeless fishermen.

7 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by yorubatic: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
Is this why we have fighting against biafra? We should be bold and start attaching by fire by force....but remember we hate ogogoro drinking fishermen as we hate the ibos...I rather we concentrate on agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic now there is time....let us leave the murderous arewastan with the herd mentality. ..we need a progressive and sophisticated odua republic. ..

we have to be bold and face the Hausa / Fulani squarely...we are strong people, even though, Nigerians call us cowards and said oily soup has messed up our brains, hence we always rant like mad men and curse like yoruba market women

13 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
new2020:

What tribe are you?
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ugomba:
Itsekiris are NOT yorubas! They are their own tribe.
But ikweres,ika and the rest are igbos?

4 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:
Is this why we have fighting against biafra? We should be bold and start attaching by fire by force....but remember we hate ogogoro drinking fishermen as we hate the ibos...I rather we concentrate on agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic now there is time....let us leave the murderous arewastan with the herd mentality. ..we need a progressive and sophisticated odua republic. ..

we have to be bold and face the Hausa / Fulani squarely...we are strong people, even though, Nigerians call us cowards and said oily soup has messed up our brains, hence we always rant like mad men and curse like yoruba market women
Nobody takes you clown serious

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Ugomba(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Teejizzle:

Ika is part of Anioma and we Aniomas are proud Delta Igbos..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Teejizzle:
I wanna puke tufiakwa we are not dirty
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Ugomba(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
EasternLion:

Lol, you want them, yet you call them drunkards and hopeless fishermen.
they used their sw media to insult GEJ while he was in power..

9 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by NDPVFreload: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
[s]
Teejizzle:
[/s]Whereas Itsekiri can't be outrightly called Yorubas,Igbos in this region,are not pseudo-Igbos,like Itsekiris.They are simply Igbo,right from the fringes of my state,to those of Ebonyi stock in Cross River,to their overwhelming presence in both Rivers and Delta,to that of their presence in Edo.They av' right as like everyone else in this region.Just unlike you and your people.

8 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by NDPVFreload: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Teejizzle:

yes,another round of yoruba man,telling people who they are.Cc Onenaira

1 Like

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Ugomba(m): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
NDPVFreload:
yes,another round of yoruba man,telling people who they are.Cc Onenaira
those people sef.. Their propaganda of dividing we Igbos in the SS and our brothers in the SE has EXPIRED!!!

10 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by SOUNDKING: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
NDPVFreload:
[s][/s]Whereas Itsekiri can't be outrightly called Yorubas,Igbos in this region,are not pseudo-Igbos,like Itsekiris.They are simply Igbo,right from the fringes of my state,to those of Ebonyi stock in Cross River,to their overwhelming presence in both Rivers and Delta,to that of their presence in Edo.They av' right as like everyone else in this region.Just unlike you and your people.
don't mind the amala vampires,the caliphate of their fear shall surely overtake them,#Junaid mohaMAD for emir of Ibadan.

8 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by WIZGUY69(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:

May your life be useless like your posts.
STOP SPAMMING!
Goan get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by HopeAtHand: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
NDPVFreload:
[s][/s]Whereas Itsekiri can't be outrightly called Yorubas,Igbos in this region,are not pseudo-Igbos,like Itsekiris.They are simply Igbo,right from the fringes of my state,to those of Ebonyi stock in Cross River,to their overwhelming presence in both Rivers and Delta,to that of their presence in Edo.They av' right as like everyone else in this region.Just unlike you and your people.

Speak for your state, you Ibibio tout.

Igbos have which overwhelming presence in R/State.Are you high on dogmeat peppersoup??

Please and please, speak for Akwa Ibom.
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Happiness87(f): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
what is your business, yoruba fool, cant you mind your slavery job to tinubu??

what are you afraid of
Teejizzle:

9 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by kenny987(f): 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Igbos have which overwhelming presence in R/State.Are you high on dogmeat peppersoup??

See, whether u accept or not, deny all u want, the Igbo speaking parts of Rivers State are dominant and do have overwhelming presence. The Ikwerres alone will sort out the matter. From their names to their culture. It is the undeniable truth.

5 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by NDPVFreload: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You again?.Well,i leave that Igbo people.Both am sure,that they av' great presence in Rivers state.
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by NDPVFreload: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You again?.Well,i leave that Igbo people.Both am sure,that they av' great presence in Rivers state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by HopeAtHand: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
kenny987:

See, whether u accept or not, deny all u want, the Igbo speaking parts of Rivers State are dominant and do have overwhelming presence. The Ikwerres alone will sort out the matter. From their names to their culture. It is the undeniable truth.

I know the Ikwerres alone are the majority in Rivers State, and they are the dominant tribe in Rivers.

What i dnt know is when the Ikwerres became Igbos.

Because the last time i checked i'm Ikwerre and have never been Igbo. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by seunny4lif(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by kenny987(f): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I know the Ikwerres alone are the majority in Rivers State, and they are the dominant tribe in Rivers.

Good! There u have it. That my dear is part of Biafra originally called Nkwere. Those that identify with Biafra will while those that choose to remain as SS minorities will remain. No force or drama in the matter. Everyone knows where they come from.

5 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by carnegiefan: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
new2020:

lol, they think we don't notice that. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by HopeAtHand: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
kenny987:

Good! There u have it. That my dear is part of Biafra originally called Nkwere. Those that identify with Biafra will while those that choose to remain as SS minorities will remain. No force or drama in the matter. Everyone knows where they come from.

Nnamdi Kanu has fvcked your brains up.

This post of yours is liable to get you lynched by Ikwerres.Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by kotv: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Teejizzle:

I believe the igbo mention ss/se because there are people in ss that are igbo. i don't think they are referring to subgroups like you're doing. also, no offense but personally sw/ss is a no for me. i have nothing in common with yoruba.

8 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by kenny987(f): 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Nnamdi Kanu has fvcked your brains up.

This post of yours is liable to get you lynched by Ikwerres.Be guided.

You see! I only said freedom of choice to decide where u want to be and u are already frothing at the mouth. When the choice is made to break away what will happen? You'll go on a rampage abi? Learn to understand the power of choice my dear it is liberating. You need to be properly guided on the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by kotv: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
HopeAtHand:

since when did ikwerre become majority in river state? you ikwerre always exaggerate your importance no matter where you guys are. smh. one of this days, your greediness will be your downfall.
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by HopeAtHand: 12:00am On Aug 27, 2015
kenny987:

You see! I only said freedom of choice to decide where u want to be and u are already frothing at the mouth. When the choice is made to break away what will happen? You'll go on a rampage abi? Learn to understand the power of choice my dear it is liberating. You need to be properly guided on the matter.

The Ikwerre collectively made a choice decades back and we are very comfortable with it.now thats a choice the Igbos find hard to live with.

I have no problem with Biafra in as much as Igbos and their friends go it alone without trying to unnecessarily tag tribes that are uninterested.

Choice baby..choice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Boko Haram Member Caught By Civilian JTF Trying To Bomb Church In Gombe / BREAKING:This Could Be The End For Big Oil / Anambra State @25 The List Of Successful People From Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.