Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Edited - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edited (1766 Views)

"It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose / God Sent Buhari To Save Nigeria From Collapse – Oyegun / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edited by Nuzo1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Edited

2 Likes

Re: Edited by SeverusSnape(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aha! grin
*Singing*
"Help me say Ameen o, Ameen!" grin

Re: Edited by Stolen: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
May God balance ur life the way Buhari balance appointment between North and South

3 Likes

Re: Edited by SeverusSnape(m): 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
As for Gbawe ... He's a changed man indeed. I admired the Gbawe I conversed with yesterday, Not the old bitter sadistic one of some months back.
Re: Edited by SeverusSnape(m): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Stolen:
May God balance ur life the way Buhari balance appointment between North and South
Damn!. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edited by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Aha! grin
*Singing*
"Help me say Ameen o, Ameen!" grin

Mumu. Ewu biafruad
Re: Edited by SeverusSnape(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
StealingIsNotCo:

Mumu. Ewu biafruad
Almajiric scum of sub human filth. APC zombies below... grin
You're the one in the middle.

2 Likes

Re: Edited by Nuzo1(m): 1:07am On Aug 27, 2015
Edited
Re: Edited by WailingWailer00(m): 2:04am On Aug 27, 2015
Wonderful post grin
Re: Edited by Nuzo1(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
As for Gbawe ... He's a changed man indeed. I admired the Gbawe I conversed with yesterday, Not the old bitter sadistic one of some months back.

Its a welcomed development.

2 Likes

Re: Edited by oganology33(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2015
PMB was sent by God 2 Punish us 4 making a wrong choice in d last General election. But I Don't feel it much cos my Gov. Wike is Trying his best 2 cover up 4 PMB's Sluggishness.
Re: Edited by Gbawe: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nuzo1:
I came across a thread by Gbawe on the need for all Nigerians to support Buhari's presidency. https://www.nairaland.com/2551838/buhari-best-president-nigeria-post

The first thing that came to my mind was that Gbawe's account must have been hacked. No, not because of the message but cos of the tone. I was shocked because this guy has never been known to debate any opposing view with the slightest form of civility. If he doesnt insult your intelligence, he will have no option than to insult your entire ethnic group.

Well, this new Gbawe is a welcomed development. His message is aptly put and well received. I commend this noble act.

My guy thanks for the nice words but the part in bold is simply not true. I don't insult anyone's ethnic group but I defend my ethnic group strongly here against slurs and insults. Nonetheless I concede the general insults flying about got a bit crazy. I am not interested in that anymore. New time, new misssion now.I commend you for this thread and your patriotic words. Nigeria is broken. Really broken. Yet I have no doubt she can be fixed if Nigerians pull in the same direction. In Buhari we have someone who will put the interest of Nigeria first and not that of any cabal or interest group. That quality alone is solid gold because we have not had a President like that since 1999. Yar Adua was the closest in terms of innate pro-people disposition yet even he capitulated to cabals to the detriment of Nigeria.

Of course Buhari will make mistakes, and we will have to speak up against those mistakes when they happen, but I am certain these mistakes will be made in the course of him trying to do his best for Nigerians and not because he is putting AGIPs and interest groups first as OBJ, Yar Adua and GEJ all did. As a pertinent example, the power privatisation excercise failed because GEJ was not pro-people enough or resistive enough of personal greed to shun conceding power asset to 'awon boyz'. I know a lot of politicians and I can personally tell you they all made a killing with the power privatisation initiative. The Senate members involved in heading the process sold their conscience and responsibility to then accept literally millions of dollars to concede these power asset into rich yet unworthy and unmeritorious hands. Those are the things killing Nigeria and holding us back. I can say confidently that we Will not see this under Buhari. This is why it is imperative Nigerians support Buhari. He will step on big toes trying to do the right things for us and we must show these enemies of progress and AGIPs that we are solidly behind reform and a new path forward. No more business as ususal and no more 80-20 ratio. I.e AGIPs, politicians and cronies of government taking 80% of the income of Nigeria and leaving 20% 'crumbs' for 170 million people.

The Country is in a man-made economic downturn but I think Nigerians should still be excited and be assured better times lay ahead. I personally think Nigeria will change immensely even within the next year. I am looking forward to getting involved personally and being part of this. To me, the emergence of Buhari is the bloodless equivalent of what Jerry Rawlings of Ghana achieved when he cleared a lot of destructive element to lead to the success Ghana subsequently went on to achieve even as the current President is effing up badly and is almost 100% likely to be voted out in January. Thanks for speaking up for what is right and God bless you and every other patriotic Nigerian who prioritize the progress of our Nation above everything else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edited by Nuzo1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Edited
Re: Edited by Babelinda(f): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmm. Corpers dey wait o.
Re: Edited by CSTR2: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
Babelinda:
Hmmm
And you had to resurrect a dead sycophantic thread.
Are you a sycophant?
Re: Edited by sammyj: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness / Nobody, Not Even Presidency Can Pull Saraki Down – Senators / The Needless Ekiti Airport Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.