Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness (1768 Views)

Photo Of Buhari, Saraki And Dogara Smiling During their meeting In Aso Rock / Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock / What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is quite pathetic. What has the past administration turned our nation into?

Repeated power outage which occurred eight times within four hours in the National Assembly forced the senate to adjourn its power probe to investigate all the funds allocated to the power sector.
The session which started on Tuesday turned into a “bedroom conversation” between the senators and their invitees after the microphones failed to work due to power outage which forced them to postpone the session.
c lalasticlala afam4eva
[img]http://2.bp..com/-YIEDdbPYWEw/VfFfeAbWJTI/AAAAAAAGhis/tCY35eU3xVk/s400/pow6-1.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-sbjYoxBqVD4/VfFfbHYbHqI/AAAAAAAGhic/-C2nlFRARVA/s400/pow-1.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-g4m4IRtuoSU/VfFfiTjSQmI/AAAAAAAGhjE/MnSiwM3QwNA/s400/pow1-1.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-r7_T40047jk/VfFfcl224NI/AAAAAAAGhik/EGqCmL4WUUY/s400/pow5-1.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-WJltzeeGD9Y/VfFfgs1wW1I/AAAAAAAGhi8/-QM1qbwxslA/s400/pow3-1.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-EkfVh-kDMxg/VfFffM5YOrI/AAAAAAAGhi0/ukktP6FhayI/s400/pow4-1.png[/img]

Image Credit

As for me, I felt it must have been done on purpose grin. Why should such a thing occur when probing the power sector itself ?. They wanted them to see what Nigerians are going through. cheesy
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by Lattop(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
make them too feel the darkness we av been passing throughcheesy
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by chimoskyg(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Funny but good at that moment
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by Demmocrats(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
So you are telling me no generator in that place hmmm liars I have been to so many government buildings here in Nigeria and they always have giant generators atleast two so both the NEPA and gen failed the same time.

Hehe am not a prophet but I see some people losing there jobs they still taught its transformation government that is in power not knowing that is change government.

My sai buhari will deal with all the people involved in such nonsense.

I strongly believe that the hand of obasanjo in the power failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by jessejunior(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
It got to dem too
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lattop:
make them too feel the darkness we av been passing throughcheesy
grin Na so o my brother. Everyday dem go dey fresh inside AC and 24/7 power supply while the average Nigerian go dey sweat under hot sun. Let them have a feel of what it takes to be a Nigerian too. grin
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by PissedOffWeed(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
what difference does it make to those agents of darkness angry
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
this is very good.... I thought body language would have resolved that epileptic problem

The lawmakers should also feel the plight of Nigerians....
Cos they are only interested in there own pocket......

1 Like

Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by Imortal001: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Do me, i do you pakage!
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by jantofubu(m): 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
na buhari's b0dy language grin
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by MikelEleta(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
I don't understand. Is it that this is a publicity stunt or what. Are they trying to say there's no stand by generator in the National Assembly. I refuse toi believe tht. Who are they deceiving. Rubbish!!!
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
SHAME...

Show of shame..
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by sulmeza(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
dis' perhaps an act of sabotage...trust me it's deliberate.......im not simple-minded enuf to believe odawise...

..ahbah...8times in lyk jst 4 hours inside d senate house?....no no no no..
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by Tallesty1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
God bless whoever or whatever that was responsible for the power outage.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Great..handiwork of PDP elements in AEDC grin
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by Young03(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Its a good tin...no so we de stay for darkness at home
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
sulmeza:
dis' perhaps an act of sabotage...trust me it's deliberate.......im not simple-minded enuf to believe odawise...

..ahbah...8times in lyk jst 4 hours inside d senate house?....no no no no..
Its truly suspicious tho but still very funny cheesy
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by Bobbystanley(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Its nothing new in Nigeria

I taught they said Nigeria is now having costant power supply according to lying Liars?

If they National Assembly cannot boast of power even when a legislative sitting is on then what is the fate of the farmer that lives in the rural area?
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by basilo101: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
As usual blame past admistration but take credit 4 anything positive
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
basilo101:
As usual blame past admistration but take credit 4 anything positive
Pls tell me, who else is to blame other that Jonathan's administration? Electricity was ten times better before he came to turn this country upside down for Nigerians.
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by Duru1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nigeria is worse than zoo. Some zoos have electricity 24/7. In fact, it is misguided compliment to call Nigeria a zoo.
Re: Photos Of How Nigeria's National Assembly Were Holding Their Meeting In Darkness by nlPoster: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
omg that must have been so inconvenient.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Administration Has Clear Policy Direction – Senator oduah / Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! / Gov Rauf Set To Commission 'A Five Star' School In Osun State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.