Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

"It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose (23078 Views)

What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner / True Story On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls Will Be Told One Day – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Jajayi: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Governor of Ekiti state, Mr Ayodele Fayose, while speaking in Ado Ekiti with some journalists on Saturday night declared that he will rule Nigeria as a president in future.

The governor made this revelation at an Annual Media Get-Together, held at the Government House, Ado-Ekiti that the revelation about becoming a future Nigerian leader was made known to him by God.

“It is according to God’s will that I will one day become the president of Nigeria

“Do not bother to ask me questions as to how this will materialise, I also do not know how it will happen but all I know is that I shall one day occupy the presidential villa, not as a visitor but as president

He claimed to be in the good book of most Nigerians, whom he said would always be ready to make God’s plans for him come to pass at the appointed time.

He announced on the occasion that he would use his position as chairman of PDP governors forum to correct many ills of the society as well as fight the cause of the poor masses.

He also told the gathering that the anti-graft body, EFCC had again re-freeze his accounts personal accounts domiciled with Zenith Bank, in defiance to the court order made last month.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/05/will-president-nigeria-fayose/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by HungerBAD: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Fayose my man.

The Egusi Soup from those Corpers must really be potent,as I see you are still running your mouth 2 days later.

Ironically,there is a section of Kirikiri Prison called Nigeria that you can be the President. Only thing saving you from that prison now is your immunity,so I will advice you to keep the Nation's money that was flown with a private jet to you,or your dreams might just come true.

Same thing the clown Nnamdi Kanu said about Ruling Biafra,and today his dream came true as he has a whole section in Kuje Prison to himself called BIAFRA.

200 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by biosepeter1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by masseratti: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
In your dreams,alawada governor,but ohwell if trump can be POTUS today,anything can truly happen

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by dunkem21(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
cheesy By 2019, he will be FREE anyway..

OK, let me ask the voters ..

Click *Like if you will vote Oshoko in 2019 ..

*Share for 2face cheesy

103 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by sarrki(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Only in ekiti and among the enemies of the state

I now believe that fayose is a goner

Look at , imagine see who the wailers are calling there hero?

Now it's a confirmation that enemies of state camp is in disarray

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Just negodu

4 Likes

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by ufuosman(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Big dream.
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by omenkaLives(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
[GOD FORBID ABOMINATION!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by zendy: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Fayose once told the world that he will one day return to Government House, nobody gave him a chance, everyone wrote him off. He is now back in Government House.

To be honest, as an Igbo man, Fayose is the only Yoruba man I wound consider voting into Aso Rock.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Splinz(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
No doubt, Fayose is the man of the people, and becoming the PON is not a mirage.

My vote for you any day!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by vedaxcool(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Only in beerfraud can that ever happen . . .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Aso Rock kitchen must get ready for plenty of ponmo. His first executive order will be the prohibition of shoe making and all industries using leather as raw materials.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by vedaxcool(m): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
zendy:
Fayose once told the world that he will one day return to Government House, nobody gave him a chance, everyone wrote him off. He is now back in Government House.

To be honest, as an Igbo man, Fayose is the only Yoruba man I wound consider voting into Aso Rock.

Wow this clearly is a product of our broken educational system which talks of worthy of character ....but seldomly delivers on that line

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by erictus: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
zendy:

hnmmn. only the wise ones will think these way.

21 Likes

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
I CONCUR WITH YOU SIR

12 Likes

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by hammerF: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
It is done Fayosi.

He is the only honest man from the south west.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by bantudra: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
why the hell should i vote this guy...

now already,i dont like him..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by rejoice4eva(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
It is God that promotes or demotes .

2 Likes

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by leofab(f): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
My role model

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by sarrki(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
leofab:
My role model

Then you don't have one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by sarrki(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
hammerF:
It is done Fayosi.

He is the only honest man from the south west.

Okorocha is the only reliable in the rising sun land

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

Same thing the clown Nnamdi Kanu said about Ruling Biafra,and today his dream came true as he has a whole section in Kuje Prison to himself called BIAFRA.

grin

Haba! Why do you want to make some ipob bastards cry this fine Sunday evening by reminding them of the government's pet monkeys present condition?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by leofab(f): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
sarrki:

Then you don't have one
yes just like you and your buhari..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Amen and Amen

2 Likes

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by sarrki(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Fayose is a jester

7 Likes

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Jajayi: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
But why? grin grin grin grin
Funlordmaniac:

grin

Haba! Why do you want to make some ipob bastards cry this fine Sunday evening by reminding them of the government's pet monkeys present condition?
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mugabe type of president is what Nigeria really needs.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbaje's Entry Jolts Lagos PDP Aspirants, Begin Guber bid / Little Girl Presents Flowers To Buhari As He Arrives Ethiopia / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Deletes Photos Of His Car Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.