Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis! (2160 Views)

I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / Ladies:how Do You Spot A Male Virgin Or Celebate? / How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis! by Greenbullet(m): 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Well,most guys thought this day will never come and many girls have been waiting for this just to know if their guys are sex maniacs,today i give you three confirmed tips on how to know a male virgin
1:the penis of a male virgin has an intact connector at the head this means each end of the head is not seperated from the hole which urine and sperm pours out but a non virgins own is very far away[check yourself niggas.]
2: if the complete head of the penis is whitish this means ur guy is a non virgin but brown means virgin .
3:the right ball of a penis is longer in male virgins but in non male virgins it is nearly equal to the left ball.[check urself]
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis! by jessejagga(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
lie fake jooor
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis! by TheTruth618: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bullcrap. Funny but all lies. Just as some women have a boob bigger than the other, biologically, one of the scrotum drops lower than d other in men.
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis! by ladyF(f): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
shocked
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis! by natnoble(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
falacy.
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
dancing skelewu

so i still b virgin after bleepin ifeoma my lov
for good 6months now... grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis! by funmijoyb(f): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Greenbullet:
Well,most guys thought this day will never come and many girls have been waiting for this just to know if their guys are sex maniacs,today i give you three confirmed tips on how to know a male virgin
1:the penis of a male virgin has an intact connector at the head this means each end of the head is not seperated from the hole which urine and sperm pours out but a non virgins own is very far away[check yourself niggas.]
2: if the complete head of the penis is whitish this means ur guy is a non virgin but brown means virgin .
3:the right ball of a penis is longer in male virgins but in non male virgins it is nearly equal to the left ball.[check urself]
ball as in? u mean testicules?
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis! by odeku95(m): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
funmijoyb:
Ask your bleeper he'll explain in clear terms.
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis! by Tapout(m): 2:59am On Aug 27, 2015
funmijoyb:

no, JABULANI undecided ....

some ladies can ask questions for Africa sad
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis! by Wordgramme(m): 4:08am On Aug 27, 2015
funmijoyb:

Rara o! No be test¡cles na korokpon abi lollipop. You wan go check your brother own abi na your boyfriend? Ahaan! You too like pr1ck like say na food. Gbogbo epòn for you na dido.
grin
funmijoyb:

Rara o! No be test¡cles na korokpon abi lollipop. You wan go check your brother own abi na your boyfriend? Ahaan! You too like pr1ck like say na food. Gbogbo epòn for you na dido.
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis! by 6fit(f): 4:24am On Aug 27, 2015
A virgin guy hav d tip of his joystick black while beeper own is always yollow
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis! by jazinogold(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2015
6fit:
A virgin guy hav d tip of his joystick black while beeper own is always yollow
,how u take know

(1) (Reply)

Guys Whats Your SAY? / Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys / Girls Stare At My Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.