Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

#inpictures: May D Threaten To Sue Ikeja City Mall For Assault - See Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #inpictures: May D Threaten To Sue Ikeja City Mall For Assault - See Tweets (473 Views)

Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater / #BBNaija: "Efe Did Not Unfollow Anyone On Instagram" (See Tweets) / May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#inpictures: May D Threaten To Sue Ikeja City Mall For Assault - See Tweets by candidrelo(m): 12:36am On Aug 27, 2015
OMG!!! May D is so angry. Yesterday the singer was allegedly assaulted at Ikeja City Mall for ridding his hover board.
The singer took to Twitter to air his grievances, about the incident claiming he was attacked with teargas.
The singer, who recently made history as the first Nigerian singer to perform on stage on the Hover board, has threatened to sue the management of the mall. See Picture below

click here to see more pictures: http://aprokotv.net/inpictures-may-d-threaten-to-sue-ikeja-city-mall-for-assault-see-tweets/

Re: #inpictures: May D Threaten To Sue Ikeja City Mall For Assault - See Tweets by kelvyn7: 12:39am On Aug 27, 2015
but I am still not clear abt d reason for how he was treated dat way
Re: #inpictures: May D Threaten To Sue Ikeja City Mall For Assault - See Tweets by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2015
grin
Re: #inpictures: May D Threaten To Sue Ikeja City Mall For Assault - See Tweets by Behira(f): 12:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Okai
Re: #inpictures: May D Threaten To Sue Ikeja City Mall For Assault - See Tweets by themonk(m): 12:42am On Aug 27, 2015
may D should concentrate more on dropping another hit. his career is drowning.
Re: #inpictures: May D Threaten To Sue Ikeja City Mall For Assault - See Tweets by Bekwarra(m): 12:52am On Aug 27, 2015
Can somebody with strong links with the APC leadership help me tell them to please call for a national convention to deliberate and agree on a single figure to accuse the Jonathan government of embezzling. I'm tired of 10trillion, 40trillion, 20billion dollars, 6billion dollars, 3billion dollars etc. These figures are getting too much for my brain to comprehend. Thanks in advance.
Re: #inpictures: May D Threaten To Sue Ikeja City Mall For Assault - See Tweets by kestolove95(m): 1:10am On Aug 27, 2015
Better concentrate on reviving ur dead career, it will do you more good dan suing dat mall
Re: #inpictures: May D Threaten To Sue Ikeja City Mall For Assault - See Tweets by Tapout(m): 2:40am On Aug 27, 2015
dis guy should just stfu!! and concentrate on his bedridden career.....I stopped being a fan following his exit from square records
Re: #inpictures: May D Threaten To Sue Ikeja City Mall For Assault - See Tweets by 400billionman: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2015
WHT is May Day ?

(1) (Reply)

TV Reporter And Photographer Shot And Killed On Live TV In Virginia / VIDEO: Runtown Ft. Wizkid & Walshy Fire – Bend Down Pause / SHOCKING!! 27yr Old Man Marries A 75yr Old Woman…says ‘love Has No Age Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.