Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF (3361 Views)

Charlyboy, Dino Melaye, Murray-Bruce Tape Their Mouths To Support 'NJIKO' / Saraki’s Arrest: Buhari’s Government Is Chronically Sick – Njiko Igbo Forum / Injustice, Neglect Is Also Corruption – Njiko Igbo Forum Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by EasternLion: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2015
asha80:
if only his talks would make the governors of the region to sit up

Do you listen to him at all?
Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by asha80(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2015
EasternLion:

Do you listen to him at all?
I stopped sometime ago because of some of his hate messages though he spoke some truth
Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by EasternLion: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2015
asha80:
I stopped sometime ago because of some of his hate messages though he spoke some truth

No wonder, is he not the one asking the Eastern governors, all of them to indulge the diaspora, he lauded the security and economic summit in Awka and asked them to continue.
He has been asking all the governors in Biafraland not to look at FG, bit look inwards and make their states economical viable, because he knows hard times are coming.
He praises Obiano, Wike, Okowa and Ikpeazu and wants Udom to declare where he stands.
He is even proposing the various governors reach out to them with a request for any project and allow them undertake the project without government help.

He is changing his 'hate' speeches a bit, at least he is indulging the governors a bit.

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by kenny987(f): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2015
asha80:
is this really supposed to be a good thing?I mean no one can counter nnamdi?

But is he asking for or spearheading anything illegal? Why do u think he should have to be countered?

2 Likes

Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by asha80(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2015
EasternLion:

No wonder, is he not the one asking the Eastern governors, all of them to indulge the diaspora, he lauded the security and economic summit in Awka and asked them to continue.
He has been asking all the governors in Biafraland not to look at FG, bit look inwards and make their states economical viable, because he knows hard times are coming.
He praises Obiano, Wike, Okowa and Ikpeazu and wants Udom to declare where he stands.
He is even proposing the various governors reach out to them with a request for any project and allow them undertake the project without government help.

He is changing his 'hate' speeches a bit, at least he is indulging the governors a bit.
believe me if he focuses more on ways of achieving Biafra,way it should be governed,putting pressure of the state govts,exposing corruption and hypocrisy both on fg and state govts and focus less and less hate messages he will win more of the neutral hearts...i once asked a cousin of mine who has lived in Barcelona for long and he say the a catalan station there broadcast more of Catalan pride and culture and hardly on hate messages against madrid
Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by EasternLion: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2015
asha80:
believe me if he focuses more on ways of achieving Biafra,way it should be governed,putting pressure of the state govts,exposing corruption and hypocrisy both on fg and state govts and focus less and less hate messages he will win more of the neutral hearts...i once asked a cousin of mine who has lived in Barcelona for long and he say the a catalan station there broadcast more of Catalan pride and culture and hardly on hate messages against madrid

That is what he is doing, don't do the ostrich oga, right now as long as he is giving Arewa and Oduduwa their own dose of hate, good for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by kenny987(f): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2015
EdCure:
These men from both sides should tone down their tribal rhetorics. It's very unhealthy.
What we need at this moment is political compromise and consensus building that will translate to development & national healing.

Worse still, let them determine whether they're fed-up with having each other as compatriots. We can all go our separate ways without having to sound the drums of war if that is the case.

A Biafran will tell u that 100 yrs is more than enough to try compromise and consensus. The Biafrans more than anyone have given this a try, many have been needlessly slaughtered and wasted in the course of this compromise so they really need to leave.

You should understand that Nnamdi Kanu is not calling for war but sensitising the people with the unalloyed truth while taking a stand to be alone and that's all.

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by Mckennedy: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2015
menabadoo:
what could be more cursed than this?

lolz...
Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by tonychristopher: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
attacker231:

See this shameless ugly drunkard, so ranting online makes you have the balls. You rant online while your ugly wife cry daily cos of your useless life, you have no shame at all. Bastard yeebhoes like you are problem of sane yeebhoes. You just attack people anyhow, moronic ediot.

the online idiot has spoken ...hear him out

2 Likes

Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by tonychristopher: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
kenny987:

A Biafran will tell u that 100 yrs is more than enough to try compromise and consensus. The Biafrans more than anyone have given this a try, many have been needlessly slaughtered and wasted in the course of this compromise so they really need to leave.

You should understand that Nnamdi Kanu is not calling for war but sensitising the people with the unalloyed truth while taking a stand to be alone and that's all.

truth is bitter you know so don't expect people to find it palatable

but I am against violence

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by tonychristopher: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
attacker231:

See this shameless ugly drunkard, so ranting online makes you have the balls. You rant online while your ugly wife cry daily cos of your useless life, you have no shame at all. Bastard yeebhoes like you are problem of sane yeebhoes. You just attack people anyhow, moronic ediot.

Yoruba man can talk shaaa I give it to you..but wait a minute

how old are u? your online 24-7 I know you lack the capacity to even feed yourself not to talk of housing yourself

oh your stupidity is sophisticated

find your agemates son

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by attacker231: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
[s]
tonychristopher:

Yoruba man can talk shaaa I give it to you..but wait a minute

how old are u? your online 24-7 I know you lack the capacity to even feed yourself not to talk of housing yourself

oh your stupidity is sophisticated

find your agemates son
[/s]

See this jobless drunkard, you have no shame in you at all. How do you know someone is online 247 if you are not online yourself, you think I am those yeebhoe bastard that live in that your jungle. Go take care of your jaundice and stop posting trash online. You are dying of hate, no wonder you drink to stipur. Bastard
Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by attacker231: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

the online idiot has spoken ...hear him out

Your dirty senile mother is the ediot. Go take care of your dying ugly wife. Shameless drunkard.
Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by tonychristopher: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
attacker231:

Your dirty senile mother is the ediot. Go take care of your dying ugly wife. Shameless drunkard.

have a blessed day ...I am done with you

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by tonychristopher: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

See this jobless drunkard, you have no shame in you at all. How do you know someone is online 247 if you are not online yourself, you think I am those yeebhoe bastard that live in that your jungle. Go take care of your jaundice and stop posting trash online. You are dying of hate, no wonder you drink to stipur. Bastard

I know by looking at the time if your post and the frequency of your post

the time is written its no rocket science

but have a blessed day

pls try to be wholesome and learn to respect peoples parents ...I hope your parents taught you that ?

good day

2 Likes

Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by attacker231: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2015
[s]
tonychristopher:

I know by looking at the time if your post and the frequency of your post

the time is written its no rocket science

but have a blessed day

pls try to be wholesome and learn to respect peoples parents ...I hope your parents taught you that ?

good day
[/s]

Foolishness and stupidity runs in your blood. So everyone on nairaland post from Nigeria. How can you know someone is online 247, if you are not online as well. You are doing security job on nairaland looking for those that post 247, I will advise you to go look for job and stop disgracing your cursed family online. Hypocrite! So you respect people's parent when you tag a whole tribe together to insult them, shameless bastard.
Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by tonychristopher: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Foolishness and stupidity runs in your blood. So everyone on nairaland post from Nigeria. How can you know someone is online 247, if you are not online as well. You are doing security job on nairaland looking for those that post 247, I will advise you to go look for job and stop disgracing your cursed family online. Hypocrite! So you respect people's parent when you tag a whole tribe together to insult them, shameless bastard.

oga attacker its too early for this ..don't you have any other thing to focus on apart from this ?

life must have been terrible

have a good and cursefree day ..that is if you wish it

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by attacker231: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2015
[s]
tonychristopher:

oga attacker its too early for this ..don't you have any other thing to focus on apart from this ?

life must have been terrible

have a good and cursefree day ..that is if you wish it
[/s]

You are a fool, must everyone be in Nigeria? Why are you so daft and foolish christopher. So you always have the time to attack other tribe but making noise now. Go end your miserable life.
Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by tonychristopher: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2015
you see, you have issues with comprehension,talking as if been out of Nigeria is a biggies like say we no dey go dey come...now I MEANT THE FREQUENCY OF YOUR POST NOT THE TIME OF YOUR POST. These are two different things

my dear all i can say is i am done with you

keep cursing,I am not the one that made your life miserable pls

face your life not me

can you do me a favour...IGNORE ME.you suck u know

attacker231:
[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by tonychristopher: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
attacker231:

do I really know you ? have I ever quoted you ? have you deviated from the topic at hand

now I know that we have so much kids here

have a blessed day ...I am not and will not have a conversation nor quote your type ..why trying to make me notice you

my dear you don't have to go that far ...

OK I have noticed you

can you go now

now let me look at better pictures and think of the next building plan

next time learn how to respect people parents

I thought they said that Yoruba are reapctful so why are you deviating from the laid down norm

I don't quote you so if I where you why don't you reciprocate this gesture

I know people I talk with not you

have a great evening

bye

1 Like

Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by attacker231: 12:32am On Sep 06, 2015
[s]
tonychristopher:

do I really know you ? have I ever quoted you ? have you deviated from the topic at hand

now I know that we have so much kids here

have a blessed day ...I am not and will not have a conversation nor quote your type ..why trying to make me notice you

my dear you don't have to go that far ...

OK I have noticed you

can you go now

now let me look at better pictures and think of the next building plan

next time learn how to respect people parents

I thought they said that Yoruba are reapctful so why are you deviating from the laid down norm

I don't quote you so if I where you why don't you reciprocate this gesture

I know people I talk with not you

have a great evening

bye
[/s]

Just shut up ediot, the useless drunkard is still making noise. Go take care of your cursed jaundiced wife. Old fool
Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:53am On Sep 06, 2015
Nnamdi kunnu is the god ibos worship now. The elders don't want his worshippers to attack them. grin

Ibo leaders are in serious trouble.
If they try to belong in Lagos, Yorubas dump them in Lagoon.
If they try to belong in Nigeria, Hausa tell them Nigeria owes them nothing.

...and God forbid if they deny ownership of Biafra, foot soldiers acting on the rhetorics of Kanu will go hunt for them.

grin grin. God dey!!

]
Re: Activities Of Your Group Helped Fuel Radio Biafra", Njiko Igbo Fires Back At ACF by Cjrane2: 2:12am On Sep 06, 2015
[size=13pt]The so called Arewa group will eventually break up Nigeria from their tactless senselessness.
I am happy when they keep doing all the hateful things they do. it helps convince Igbo people still deceived by the likes of Rochas to smell the coffee. Arewa and their ACF will awaken the lion, not radio Biafra.
[/size]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun State fake rice pyramid / Obaseki And Deputy To Be Impeached, Speaker To Act As Governor / Religion Vs Science, In One Picture (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.