Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (69695 Views)

Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2015
Mbkite:
Lagos and strange news
Ogun and Juju
Onitsha and dirty
Benin and runs girl
PH and show show
Ibadan and ? ?

Tufiakwa!

akwaibom and demonic possesion cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2015
Mbkite:
Lagos and strange news
Ogun and Juju
Onitsha and dirty
Benin and runs girl
PH and show show
Ibadan and ? ?

Tufiakwa!

Calabar and Sex!

Na so one hair dresser abi na salonist or to be more modern beautician/Hair therapist take stab her boyfriend to death. Reason being that he dey cheat. Meanwhilly, the whole Nigerians for Kempton Park, SA dey shine her kongo. I hear say this no be her first stabbing only that this time the Zimbabwe guy died. The Matter dey 2day's paper see pic below.

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by TheHeGoat: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2015
This is why i'll always prefer goats to girls
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2015
Mbkite:
Lagos and strange news
Ogun and Juju
Onitsha and dirty
Benin and runs girl
PH and show show
Ibadan and ? ?

Tufiakwa!
See this miserable bastard. Where did you see benin that you had to bring it up? If you have to generalise, state where you are from let me confirm your low breeding.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by cococandy(f): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Mtchew.
Nigerians all your women are prostitutes. That's how the girl who died the other day was termed prostitute immediately. SMH

Well I don't feel sorry for him.
You come home drunk and demand that food be made for you after which you start beating her up for not giving into your sexual advance.
someone you aren't even married to. (Not like it would be understandable if he was married to her anyway)

Who's raising these pigs in the name of young men?

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by eaglechild: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2015
Mbkite:
Lagos and strange news Ogun and Juju Onitsha and dirty Benin and runs girl PH and show show Ibadan and ? ?
Tufiakwa!
Ibadan and rust.
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by bejeria101(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2015
The face of a knackist
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by babeface3: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2015
The lady is a chronic liar. In the presence of her younger brother, the guy was requesting sex. Its a pitty shocked
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Khd95(m): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2015
Lobatan is when asshaana get fiance grin undecided
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by babeface3: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2015
Dont be a bloody feminist without reasoning. Read between the lines and discover the lady was just telling lies.
cococandy:

Mtchew.
Nigerians all your women are prostitutes. That's how the girl who died the other day was termed prostitute immediately. SMH

You come home drunk and demand that food be made for you after which you start beating her up for not giving into your sexual advance.
someone you aren't even married to. (Not like it would be understandable if he was married to her anyway)

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by amoduganja: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2015
Another resident said: “The two friends are from Akwa Ibom State. But Blessing, who is a prostitute, rented a room in this village. Then, she started bearing Amaka. She has no other work than to be sleeping with men and clubbing.”

She wants to upgrade her status by answering Amaka since every other tribe wants to fu$$ck Biafran pu$$ssy
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Mbkite(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2015
ismokeweed:

See this miserable bastard. Where did you see benin that you had to bring it up? If you have to generalise, state where you are from let me confirm your low breeding.
Take life easy bro. Many have gone...
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by tolustx(m): 8:34am On Aug 27, 2015
Mbkite:
Lagos and strange news
Ogun and Juju
Onitsha and dirty
Benin and runs girl
PH and show show
Ibadan and ? ?

Tufiakwa!
Mr. Perfect, can u pls tell us what state/town u're from?
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by AMI3(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2015
obontami:

akwaibom
calabar
igbo girls are born ashi's
I hope u have not taken any dry weed this early morning?

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by vivalavida(m): 8:38am On Aug 27, 2015
” Another resident said: “The two friends are from Akwa Ibom State.But Blessing, who is a prostitute, rented a room in this village. Then, she started bearing Amaka. She has no other work than to be sleeping with men and clubbing.”

This is how they try to give igbo girls a bad name. See this edet blessingg now answering Amaka

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by obontami: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2015
AMI3:
I hope u have not taken any dry weed this early morning?

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by hensben(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
chino11:
This is how all Nigerian tribes change their names just to taint Igbos.

but I thought akwa ibom will be part of Biafra according to you guys, why angry over change of name.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by hensben(m): 8:53am On Aug 27, 2015
cococandy:

Mtchew.

you're just too unfortunate.
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by phemmy88(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2015
i dont know whats wrong with the mods this days.. i swear u guys will be sued soon .. why did u av to address the lady as a prostitute on your front page ...is it to drive in traffic or what?

cc
seun
lalasticlala
ishilove
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by hensben(m): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2015
vivalavida:
” Another resident said: “The two friends are from Akwa Ibom State.But Blessing, who is a prostitute, rented a room in this village. Then, she started bearing Amaka. She has no other work than to be sleeping with men and clubbing.”

This is how they try to give igbo girls a bad name. See this edet blessingg now answering Amaka
but I thought akwa ibom will be part of Biafra abi marginalization don start like this

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by lalasticlala(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2015
phemmy88:
i dont know whats wrong with the mods this days.. i swear u guys will be sued soon .. why did u av to address the lady as a prostitute on your front page ...is it to drive in traffic or what?

cc
seun
lalasticlala
ishilove

Sue what? didn't you read where she was addressed as a prostitute? Kindly go back and read the news again. thanks
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by bbjummy: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2015
Blessing or Amaka, you have tried ooo. Kudos!
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by AMI3(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=obontami post=37379194][/quote] u b gay. u better repent b4 ur sins land u in trouble
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by samsnack(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2015
the guy self dey craze ni..him no no the babe wey him go friend na prostitute.....girls self just dey kill guys any how
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by mechanics(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2015
Prostitutes ar dangerous, 4 one to friend dem is on a long thing.
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Mbkite(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2015
tolustx:
Mr. Perfect, can u pls tell us what state/town u're from?
Mr. Man,
Take life easy, nairaland is a social network. We are all having fun man.
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by samblessed: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2015
When relationship begins to move from healthy arguements, or mere quarrel into threats, people should learn that it has reached the point of temporal or permanent separation. Many people have gone thru mere 'threats'.
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by boxypane(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2015
A case of self defense ni o. RIP 2 d Dead.
Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
chino11:
This is how all Nigerian tribes change their names just to taint Igbos.

My brother no be small thing o.

Na so almost 60% of them go dey bear Igbo name but when you speak Igbo to them na so them go dey look u like mumu.

I remember when one Emeka Ebenezer was arrested in south Africa in 2013 for drug related crime during investigation it was discovered that the man'sreal name was actually Adewale Kasim..

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) by mekadinho(f): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2015
She changed her name from Blessing to Amaka? So no b only Yoruba ppl dey change their names to Igbos just to cover their dirty work?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) / Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia / Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.