Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Paying Back A Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paying Back A Ex (2688 Views)

Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? / Soon Women Will Start Paying Men To Suck Their Breasts See Why? / How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paying Back A Ex by benincitys(f): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2009
i date a guy who hurt me very badly in the past now he want me to help him
if you are in my shoe will you help him ? i have the money to help him
but i want to pay him back for what he did to me in the past.
dont judge me as being a bitch because i am not

1 Like

Re: Paying Back A Ex by StrStruck(f): 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2009
If you don't want to help him, don't.
Re: Paying Back A Ex by yme1(f): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2009
just put the past behind you and help him, in other words do you know you are indirectly telling him you do not give a damn about him and you are far way too bigger than to be hurt by a guy who is not worth it and you are doing better without him and most of all because of God

1 Like

Re: Paying Back A Ex by IFELEKE(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2009
y me:

just put the past behind you and help him, in other words do you know you are indirectly telling him you do not give a damn about him and you are far way too bigger than to be hurt by a guy who is not worth it and you are doing better without him and most of all because of God
Exactly,
Two Wrongs can never make a Right.
If you have the means to help him then help him,It will actually give you an edge over him(Edge of maturity).
But I must warn you,Make sure your helping him won't put you in harm's way(Financially,Emotional and otherwise).If it might then i suggest you don't.
Re: Paying Back A Ex by Czarskit(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2009
~ Don't help him! Revenge's best served as a cold dish. ~ tongue
Re: Paying Back A Ex by biina: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2009
benincitys:

i date a guy who hurt me  very badly in the past now he want me to help him
if you are in my shoe will you help him ?  i have the money to help him
but i want to pay him back for what he did to me in the past.
dont judge me as being a bitch because i am not
All is free and fair in love and war.

All we have is your side of the story. You seek revenge and don't want to be judged a bitch - hilarious
Re: Paying Back A Ex by posakosa(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2009
My ex- gave a very expensive watch I left in his apt to his girlfriend so I called the girl's mother and asked her to buy her daughter her own cause I want my watch back.

When I got the watch back, I threw it away. at least I embarassed him. F U N grin
Re: Paying Back A Ex by posakosa(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2009
Ive had many ex but this particular ex, I wish him D E A D.
Re: Paying Back A Ex by ilaugh1: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2009
Poster

Na you be bitch number one for this world. gbwam.
Re: Paying Back A Ex by benincitys(f): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2009
i_laugh:

Poster

Na you be bitch number one for this world. gbwam.
you are lucky my baby is here if not the word when i for tell you .
Re: Paying Back A Ex by 190: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2009
are u sure im not dat ex
benincity is dis not osaze grin
i guees u are
Re: Paying Back A Ex by benincitys(f): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2009
osaza are you in spain?
Re: Paying Back A Ex by 190: 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2009
abeg bone
no be u den
i tot it was u
Re: Paying Back A Ex by Hauwa1: 1:40am On Mar 31, 2009
before you know it he will start asking for visa. abeg run o lady.

give the money to Charity or Orphan homes. Give it to your church. Shoppe for nice wine for you and ya man with the money. let ya ex find him way.

cut off from him, if you are married. a stitch in time, saves nine no be so?
Re: Paying Back A Ex by iice(f): 4:05am On Mar 31, 2009
St☆rStruck:

If you don't want to help him, don't.

Simple.
Re: Paying Back A Ex by Tstark(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2009
U need to put that money towards English lessons!!! angry
Re: Paying Back A Ex by tope2000(f): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2009
Tstark:

U need to put that money towards English lessons!!! angry

Chai . . . grin grin

@OP
Help him if you can, what wud u gain from payin him back? undecided
Re: Paying Back A Ex by webpro(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2009
my friend listen let me tell, u are not seeking for advice here so no one is advising you.

first, you have the means to help this guy but u don't want to, thats wickedness.

he is ur ex so thats why u want to pay him back, now that's jealousy

he came to u for help which means he still considers you an important person but you don't, see if you think say na u wise pass, ashi ka e na shi (lies)

If i were u, i would help him out since it won't cost me anything much. after all, if people were to be enemies forever, the world would be hell for us all

abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: Paying Back A Ex by sistawoman: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2009
One of the "advantages" to being in a commited r/s is that you can count on your mate when in a tough spot.

One of the "disadvantages" to not being a commited r/s is that you cant count on your ex to help you when your in a tough spot.

He is your ex. I would not "lend" any money to him. He needs to phone his new girl or call his friends to help him not his ex.

It is not payback or revenge it is just being smart. In todays tough economic crisis one cant afford to just "lend" money to folks and not be sure to get it back.
Re: Paying Back A Ex by sistawoman: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2009
@ webpro,

Just because he came to her to ask her money does not mean that he thinks she is important.

If they are not friends anymore why would he ask her for money, one of two reasons:

1. he intends to never pay it back and does not want to screw over his good friends
2. all of his friends told him no so now he is working on the ex's
Re: Paying Back A Ex by OBVIOUS(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2009
@ sistawoman : PREACH,

The ex assumes she still likes him so he wants to take advantage and use her, 

@ poster: tell him u'll send it but NEVER do. When he comes or calls, say ooh, I just sent it you should recieve it tomorrow and have fun messing with his head,  and later on, he'll get the message.  wink
Re: Paying Back A Ex by webpro(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2009
sistawoman:

@ webpro,

Just because he came to her to ask her money does not mean that he thinks she is important.

If they are not friends anymore why would he ask her for money, one of two reasons:

1. he intends to never pay it back and does not want to screw over his good friends
2. all of his friends told him no so now he is working on the ex's

wrong interpretation,

@ bolded, and she won't also knows his intentions until she pay a little attention to him.

why do we conclude judgment so wrongly. if this guy is a complete loser how then did she get involved wit him in the first place and for how long did their relationship lasted. do you know? offcourse we do not know, so why conclude here and now. who knows if she was the course of the break up, girls wil never accept being at fault.

OBVIOUS:

@ sistawoman : PREACH,

The ex assumes she still likes him so he wants to take advantage and use her,

@ poster: tell him u'll send it but NEVER do. When he comes or calls, say ooh, I just sent it you should recieve it tomorrow and have fun messing with his head, and later on, he'll get the message. wink

she did not tell us that they became enemies after the break up. who knows if they have been talking together even after the end of the relationship. because i believe, if they were not talking, they guy wouldn't have the impetus to confront our lady here.

it might just be she wants to make him pay for leaving her for another better chik. trust me, some ppl here kind be jerk
Re: Paying Back A Ex by sistawoman: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2009
he came to u for help which means he still considers you an important person

that is the quote from you.

It does not matter if they broke on good terms or not. He is an ex for a reason. There is no reason/hold/personal obligation for an ex to pay you back.

Who says he is a loser? He just may be one and that could be why they broke up? How often have you gotten into a r/s with someone having only met their representative and later 6 months down the road meet the real person.
It has happened to all of us, so to say that she would not have gotten into a r/s with a loser is false. We never know who the true person is until they 1. slip up 2. revel them to us.
Re: Paying Back A Ex by biina: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2009
Na wa o! so many prophets, dreamers. soothsayers, necromancers et al.  grin
The amount of insight some people have, given the few sentences the girl posted is amazing.
There is insufficient info to start inferring that the guy is a saint, loser, gold digger and whatever (someone even went as far as saying the guy needed a visa!)

IMO
If you are in a position to help someone (and there is no evidence to suggest that the action would put the genuine interests of others at risks), it behooves you to do so.
If you do decide otherwise, that's your prerogative, given you have a right on how your resources are allocated.
If you would like to get revenge on an ex, am sorry to say, you are acting like a solid bitch.
Re: Paying Back A Ex by webpro(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2009
biina:

Na wa o! so many prophets, dreamers. soothsayers, necromancers et al. grin
The amount of insight some people have, given the few sentences the girl posted is amazing.
There is insufficient information to start inferring that the guy is a saint, loser, gold digger and whatever (someone even went as far as saying the guy needed a visa!)

IMO
If you are in a position to help someone (and there is no evidence to suggest that the action would put the genuine interests of others at risks), it behooves you to do so.
If you do decide otherwise, that's your prerogative, given you have a right on how your resources are allocated.
If you would like to get revenge on an ex, am sorry to say, you are acting like a solid bitch.

true talk,

@ poster: forget big English, revenge on an ex doesn't make any sense. if you were to be questioned what is your reason for not helping your ex boy friend out, what will you answer?
Re: Paying Back A Ex by NubianQ(f): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2009
cant stand posts like this, girl, get over urself,

why bother, he hurt you, big deal, wh re u so hot n flustered, deal with rejection n stop being a baby,

its ur choice,

*Gosh i wonder why people bother*
Re: Paying Back A Ex by benincitys(f): 2:56am On Apr 01, 2009
i was severely beaten when i was 3months pregnant
he left me when he know i was pregnant with no documents to work
he had a child with another girl which he never told me about
3different girls were calling me i should leave their boyfriend, where i tought it's mine
one of the girls told me the baby will die in my womb which happend, the baby die in my womb,
when he left me i cried for days i couldnt focus on anything,
i was crazy in love .
Re: Paying Back A Ex by ayeesha: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2009
benincitys:

i was severely beaten when i was 3months pregnant
he left me when he know i was pregnant with no documents to work
he had a child with another girl which he never told me about
3different girls were calling me i should leave their boyfriend, where i tought it's mine
one of the girls told me the baby will die in my womb which happend, the baby die in my womb,
when he left me i cried for days i couldnt focus on anything,
i was crazy in love .

ouch!!!!!!!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Paying Back A Ex by bridget007(f): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2009
No don't help him, he made his own bed let him lie in it, wink
Re: Paying Back A Ex by Enockia(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2009
4give him hs'e a sinner
Re: Paying Back A Ex by oluwafemi113(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2009
@ poster pls help him,,,,,who knows tomorrow
Re: Paying Back A Ex by omofola(f): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2009
@poster,
if you will help him, please do it ONLY for God and forget about it, the guy is an asshole

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl / Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend? / Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.