Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread (82312 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / April 12: The Day Of HTC 10 And Meizu Pro 6 / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by semid4lyfe(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2015
Link to the Latest Xiaomi EU MiUi7 multi language rom
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347844142

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
@idokojerry. ...please porting to Miui 7... Does it work for you before I did mine because am scared of bricking undecided
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lstar4real:
@idokojerry. ...please porting to Miui 7... Does it work for you before I did mine because am scared of bricking undecided
Piece of cake. Follow the instructions given by debeo
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
For those of you that want clean AOSP ROM, there are several of them that have been compiled by developers for the Redmi Note 2.

I recommend the one shared on http://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-2/orig-development/rom-saosp-project-t3228656

The tweaks are nice and it supports Xposed.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
idokojerry:

Piece of cake. Follow the instructions given by debeo
guy it was beautiful I love Miui 7....... Smooth & sweet grin Thanks guys
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by debeo: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
funkdr:
thanks so much, mine is still in Chinese... how far with yours?.

Just download the international rom from Xiaomi.eu

Everything will change to your language of choice ( English as default)

With Google play store replacing mi store

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Read. mode of Miui 7 is amazing and beautiful. ...everything about Miui 7 is amazing and sweet

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 1:18am On Oct 25, 2015
debeo:

Click on themes,

Look for customize, click it

You would see different options

You can even change the icons, font etc

E.g, am using the stock lock screen but iOs9 icons, and a classic font

Please what's the name of the font you're using on your phone
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by debeo: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
TheTega:

Please what's the name of the font you're using on your phone

The name is 'sleek'
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
My font.. ....Cute right? wink

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Goahead(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lstar4real:
My font.. ....Cute right? wink
Your status bar is badly congested buddyundecided

So irritating...

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Goahead:
Your status bar is badly congested buddyundecided

So irritating...
ur opinion doesn't change anything anyway ride on buddy undecided
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
debeo:

The name is 'sleek'

Is it on ifont?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2015
Pls did anyone know how to move installed apps TobMemory card on this phone....pls help
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2015
Some device finally got MIUI 7 Global Stable ROM today.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2015
Youngzedd:

download link for redmi note 2 will be appreciated Thanks in advance cool
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2015
Lstar4real:
download link for redmi note 2 will be appreciated Thanks in advance cool

Not yet out for RN2
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2015
Order yours today.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by iheanyi4u(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2015
Whats the difference between redmi note 2 and noteprime?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2015
iheanyi4u:
the former has a Rom of 16GB while the latter has 32GB that's the only significant difference apart from the price
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 7:38am On Oct 30, 2015
mathefaro:
the former has a Rom of 16GB while the latter has 32GB that's the only significant difference apart from the price

Also 2.2GHz

iheanyi4u:

Explained.

You can get this phone from us.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 6:25am On Oct 31, 2015
Youngzedd:

Just got mine updated,comes with a lot of improvements across the board the battery life is especially impressive now..

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by semid4lyfe(m): 6:56am On Oct 31, 2015
donbenie:
Just got mine updated,comes with a lot of improvements across the board the battery life is especially impressive now..

MIUI 7 Global Stable ROM download link pls?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by RobinHez(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
donbenie:
You can get it through Amazon US,open an account with MYus.com a forwarding company,Amazon will ship to them,they'll ship to you through your preferred Courier Services,highly reliable..

Hi.

Its me again... I just wanted to know..what is the cost of shipping from Myus to Nigeria for the Moto G?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 6:15am On Nov 01, 2015
RobinHez:

Hi.

Its me again... I just wanted to know..what is the cost of shipping from Myus to Nigeria for the Moto G?

Go to Technology market, use those forwarders there. Forget Myus
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by LordCenturion(m): 6:42am On Nov 01, 2015
Youngzedd:

Go to Technology market, use those forwarders there. Forget Myus
guy,please how am i going to get this phone,i live in south africa

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 7:22am On Nov 01, 2015
donbenie:

Am on miui 7 developer rom,gave me a bit of headache, now am enjoying it

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
RobinHez:

Hi.

The whole package will most probably max out at 2 pounds weight which will cost in the region of $50 if you choose FedEx Economy as your shipping option..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
semid4lyfe:

MIUI 7 Global Stable ROM download link pls?
It's actually an official OTA I got from the Updater App..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Stakekay1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
donbenie:
It's actually an official OTA I got from the Updater App..
For Redmi note 2? Mine still shows no update.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Viewing this topic: donhils

How far naa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply)

Gta San Andreas finally released on android / Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. / 2go Launches Version 3.6.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.