Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread (82181 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / April 12: The Day Of HTC 10 And Meizu Pro 6 / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2016
You can always get this phone from us.

It comes with tempered glass and a case.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by prudentheart(f): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
KuliMart:
You can always get this phone from us.

It comes with tempered glass and a case.
Hello, saw the review on GSM Arena...... i must averred i'm really impressed with the specifications which prompt me to google searched it and later found myself here.
Going through the threads on NL i think i've once saw your price to be 43k.. but checking your website now it's 47k or 16gb.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by prudentheart(f): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
Seriously i'm thinking of buying this phone now....but i've destest china mobile for quite a long time now
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
prudentheart:

Hello, saw the review on GSM Arena...... i must averred i'm really impressed with the specifications which prompt me to google searched it and later found myself here.
Going through the threads on NL i think i've once saw your price to be 43k.. but checking your website now it's 47k or 16gb.

Exchange rate skyrocketed the price.

Remember it comes with tempered glass and case.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
prudentheart:
Seriously i'm thinking of buying this phone now....but i've destest china mobile for quite a long time now
I will get it for you at Good price .... Preorder from me Thanks
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Above post made me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A company vs individual competing for customers.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Mofetemi(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2016
Lstar4real:
update received Just now on my mobile Phone cool

which miui 7 version were you on before you got this ota update. Mine is still miui 7 v7.9.6.0 china stable rom and i am yet to receive
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 9:42am On Jan 12, 2016
Mofetemi:

which miui 7 version were you on before you got this ota update. Mine is still miui 7 v7.9.6.0 china stable rom and i am yet to receive

Flash stable rom
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Codedzng: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2016
I am considering buy this Phone pls, what is the available RAM after Installing Apps?
Is there notification lights for mised calls and Sms?
Does it have install fronts ?
How is the camera and battery.... Pls
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Codedzng:
I am considering buy this Phone pls, what is the available RAM after Installing Apps?
Is there notification lights for mised calls and Sms?
Does it have install fronts ?
How is the camera and battery.... Pls

Restructure the highlighted

Yes for notifications

Yes for font

Camera: Check previous pages

The camera is just okay for the price.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Codedzng: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2016
I mean the available RAM for usage after pre-install ( its 2gb RAM but available RAM may be 1.5gb or less) I just wanna knw cos I wish to buy this phone or umi Rome
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Codedzng: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
KuliMart:

Restructure the highlighted

Yes for notifications

Yes for font

Camera: Check previous pages

The camera is just okay for the price.

I mean the available RAM for usage after pre-install ( its 2gb RAM but available RAM may be 1.5gb or less) I just wanna knw cos I wish to buy this phone or umi Rome
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Youngzedd:
Above post made me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A company vs individual competing for customers.
don't get it twisted bro... Many people ordered from me....Yet they don't come here to make noise... business is competition... You are not encouraging at all...change your way dude
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by sidnazious(m): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hello guys.... can anyone assist with info on cost and how to get the digitizer (touchscreen) for redmi note 2. I need it soonest.
Expecting your valued feedbacks
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
I got complete Touch screen + Digitizer + Frame for sale....#13000

Only Touch screen with shipping to Nija is #7000... contact me through my signature
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2016
Kulimart,pls do you sell tempered glass for redmi note 2 alone,and what is the difference between the Xiaomi youth edition earphones you have with Xiaomi piston 3 earphones?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Chikago:
Kulimart,pls do you sell tempered glass for redmi note 2 alone

We don't have extra at the moment. It's advisable to always buy from our store and you will be given tempered glass and cover case

Chikago:
Xiaomi youth edition earphones you have with Xiaomi piston 3 earphones?

Mi piston youth edition is also Mi pistion 3. It have about 3 variants or so. We have mi piston 3 youth edition in stock.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2016
KuliMart:

We don't have extra at the moment. It's advisable to always buy from our store and you will be given tempered glass and cover case

Mi piston youth edition is also Mi pistion 3. It have about 3 variants or so. We have mi piston 3 youth edition in stock.

Quote me when you have extra tempered glass,let me order with the Earphones.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2016
Chikago:

Quote me when you have extra tempered glass,let me order with the Earphones.

You have to pre-order for it if you really need.

Send an email or bbm for details.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Gptech(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lstar4real:
I got complete Touch screen + Digitizer + Frame for sale....#13000

Only Touch screen with shipping to Nija is #7000... contact me through my signature
Do you sell tampered glass screen and casing? There is this casing built specifically for this phone.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Gptech:

Do you sell tampered glass screen and casing? There is this casing built specifically for this phone.
u will preorder from me.....anytime you ready Contact me 08136072824 or check my signature for my thread

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by sidnazious(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Just being curious.... All these Chinese fones (gionee, letv, elephone, xiaomi, umi) we are buying from our esteemed naija sellers such as kulimat, elijahdre, initialize etc.

What guarantee is given on the fones for events of malfunction or factory problem......

Or the buyers are strictly on their own?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
sidnazious:
Just being curious.... All these Chinese fones (gionee, letv, elephone, xiaomi, umi) we are buying from our esteemed naija sellers such as kulimat,........... etc.

What guarantee is given on the fones for events of malfunction or factory problem......

Or the buyers are strictly on their own?

We at Kulimart render after sales support. Two of our customers that had problem with UMI IRON were sent back to China (UMI Factory) and a replacement was given. (One of the phone was caused by the customer, while other maybe from factory.) With our support they got replacement. All they paid was shipping fee and got brand new phone at no cost.

If anything happens just contact us. We've got you covered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by sidnazious(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
That's nice to know @kulimart. I wish others can emulate this nice gesture.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Am on Chinese developer ROM on my Redmi Note 2 Prime. I have an issue downloading themes from the Miui theme store. I get "log into your Mi Account now",even though am logged into my Mi Account already. Anybody experiencing this,and how did you overcome it pls,I need help on this matter. Screenshot attached.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Chikago:
Am on Chinese developer ROM on my Redmi Note 2 Prime. I have an issue downloading themes from the Miui theme store. I get "log into your Mi Account now",even though am logged into my Mi Account already. Anybody experiencing this,and how did you overcome it pls,I need help on this matter. Screenshot attached.

You just have to activate the account.

It's advisable to upgrade to Global rom.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
The 2 problems I have with this phone is the ram management and download speed. Not impressive at all
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
mathefaro:
The 2 problems I have with this phone is the ram management and download speed. Not impressive at all

Download speed have to do with your network provider.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Cvesta(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
How do I root this phone.. I have the note 2 prime.. King root only gets to 90% and stops.. Tried it via system, same result... Help
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Chikago(m): 2:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Youngzedd:

You just have to activate the account.

It's advisable to upgrade to Global rom.

Global ROM doesn't come pre-rooted. That's why I use the Chinese Developer ROM.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Gptech(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Cvesta:
How do I root this phone.. I have the note 2 prime.. King root only gets to 90% and stops.. Tried it via system, same result... Help
U can get help from miui forum. U'll need to install twrp recovery first, in order for you to root by flashing supersu. I think this is due to the muiu version you are running (7.1) I guess. Mine is redmi note 2 though.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Cvesta(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Gptech:

U can get help from miui forum. U'll need to install twrp recovery first, in order for you to root by flashing supersu. I think this is due to the muiu version you are running (7.1) I guess. Mine is redmi note 2 though.
Thanks.. This is a more risky path I am not too used to.. Trying to avoid a brick.. Iroot and King root has failed me.. I will give it a trial..

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial / Get 1gb For #100 On Mtn For Free / Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.