Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread - Phones (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread (82438 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / April 12: The Day Of HTC 10 And Meizu Pro 6 / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 2:21am On Dec 14, 2015
Abusule007:

If my item is not delivered to me, gearbest will refund my cash or send another. That's how they roll grin

It seems you don't understand.

When they track it and it shows delivered. Do you think you will get a refund?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by dhsfbi(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2015
Abusule007:

I bought different stuff that day. Different post service were used in shipping my items. So far I've been able to track other items except the phone shipped ny Netherland post service. Gearbest Customer Service told me that the fault is from the post service in charge of the particular item. They haven't updated the tracking information.
my redmi note 2 is also on that ship. Let me know when you are able to track yours.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=Mofetemi post=40965201][/quote]

Flash twrp first and let me know.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Abusule007: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
Youngzedd:

It seems you don't understand.

When they track it and it shows delivered. Do you think you will get a refund?
grin grin grin Let's just hope it doesn't get to that
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Abusule007: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
dhsfbi:
my redmi note 2 is also on that ship. Let me know when you are able to track yours.
Alright! You will be informed
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by michealnam: 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hey i finally got my Redmi note 2 frm kulimart.com two weeks ago. i was one of d strongest sceptic who didn't believe in online trading, but kulimart.com proved me wrong. so far, according to my judgement, redmi note two is d best fone ever. i am so satisfied wit it despite minor cons lyk average battery life n average performance camera. believe me, speed wise ie downloading n uploading are wit satisfactory delivery. pls be free to ask me any qtion regarding my note two. tnks kulimart.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by michealnam: 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
i ran a custom launcher n my fone is evwn more beautiful. got it for 45k thru a frnd in Lagos to whom kulimart.com delivered for free n he paid on delivery. thwn send it to me in Asaba, Delta state thru God is Good motor wit full insurance cover. @whatsapp 08100474504

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Abusule007: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
dhsfbi:
I can now track my phone. Go to that address http://www.17track.net/ and input your tracking number to track your phone.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by dhsfbi(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Abusule007:

I can now track my phone. Go to that address http://www.17track.net/ and input your tracking number to track your phone.
kk thanks man, I will check when am on Pc.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
KuliMart:

Flash twrp first and let me know.

My redmi note 2 screen cracked, but the touch pad still works, how much to get a new screen and fix it?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
TheTega:

My redmi note 2 screen cracked, but the touch pad still works, how much to get a new screen and fix it?
contact me asap...Thanks
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by blym4real: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
All this online shops are exploiting Nigerians. Profit shouldn't turn to greediness.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by dhsfbi(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Abusule007:

Didn't work for me. When was yours shipped out and where is it naw?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by franzis(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
i upgraded to the global rom and the phone music player stopped working ever since
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Abusule007: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
dhsfbi:
Didn't work for me. When was yours shipped out and where is it naw?
sometimes, it could be network or rather, download the 17track app. That's what i use

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2015
franzis:
i upgraded to the global rom and the phone music player stopped working ever since
mine works just fine. Although I had to reflash after wiping the system
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2015
TheTega:

Contact us via BBM or WhatsApp
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by dhsfbi(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Abusule007:

sometimes, it could be network or rather, download the 17track app. That's what i use
Still not working, please when was it shipped out of gearbest and please let me know when you receive it, so i will be able to calculate my own ETA. I used my school address and i want to go house for xmas/newyear.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Abusule007: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
dhsfbi:
Still not working, please when was it shipped out of gearbest and please let me know when you receive it, so i will be able to calculate my own ETA. I used my school address and i want to go house for xmas/newyear.

I don't know when it shipped out of gearbest but wen i was able to track it is on the picture below. My item is already in Nigeria so i know by next week, i will get it in my location

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by dhsfbi(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Abusule007:

I don't know when it shipped out of gearbest but wen i was able to track it is on the picture below. My item is already in Nigeria so i know by next week, i will get it in my location
Thanks man, please let me know when you receive it. I saw pre-advised on mine this morning. From your image here, it took 10 days from pre-advised to reach Nigeria and probably 3 days to reach you depending on where you are, so I will probably get mine on new year's eve. Are you in Lagos?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Abusule007: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
dhsfbi:
Thanks man, please let me know when you receive it. I saw pre-advised on mine this morning. From your image here, it took 10 days from pre-advised to reach Nigeria and probably 3 days to reach you depending on where you are, so I will probably get mine on new year's eve. Are you in Lagos?
Okay! I will let you know. I'm not in Lagos. I'm in Abuja
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Abusule007: 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
dhsfbi:
I've received my redmi note 2 today.Mehn, the phone is awesome
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by dhsfbi(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abusule007:

I've received my redmi note 2 today.Mehn, the phone is awesome
Alihamdulilahi. Mine also arrive and leave Lagos for PH today. So I should get it before Tuesday. Did they called you and how do you claim it please? Thanks for the updates
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Abusule007: 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=dhsfbi post=41285961]Alihamdulilahi. Mine also arrive and leave Lagos for PH today. So I should get it before Tuesday. Did they called you and how do you claim it please? Thanks for the updates[/quote
I just went to the post office and told them I'm expecting item, they checked their book, my name was there, they asked for my ID card and they gave me my stuff
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by dhsfbi(m): 6:44am On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=Abusule007 post=41288825][/quote]So they did not call you. It. The nearest post office to your address?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Nkepris(f): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2015
Hello guys. pls help me my samsung galaxy core prime has dev a fault. It stopped downloading. I formatted it bt nw i cant log in my google account
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Abusule007: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
dhsfbi:
So they did not call you. It. The nearest post office to your address?
They said they used to send message but i didn't receive any. Yes the post office closed to your address
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by golddeejay(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
the only bad review i read abt dis phone is d battery. pls anyone dat has bn using dis fone for a while should tell me how good or bad the battery is.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by akwunmi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 2 BRAND NEW BLACK ALUMINUM CASIN N 9H TEMPERED GLASS 4SALE....2500 only
HOLA ME 08030664432 .LAGOS

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
golddeejay:
the only bad review i read abt dis phone is d battery. pls anyone dat has bn using dis fone for a while should tell me how good or bad the battery is.
It actually depends on the ROM you have installed on it. Try the latest Global stable rom. The battery optimization on it is okay
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Abusule007: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
My redmi note 2 came with miui 7 developer build. So far I'm enjoying it but i can't install twrp in it. I've downloaded different types of twrp for note 2 but it's not installing. Help needed. I need to root.

2ndly, I think there's need for redmi note 2 whatsapp group for easy communication among members. I'm creating one. Please note 2 users, drop your contacts lemme add you guys
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by ypeace: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Abusule007:
My redmi note 2 came with miui 7 developer build. So far I'm enjoying it but i can't install twrp in it. I've downloaded different types of twrp for note 2 but it's not installing. Help needed. I need to root.

2ndly, I think there's need for redmi note 2 whatsapp group for easy communication among members. I'm creating one. Please note 2 users, drop your contacts lemme add you guys
08137457862, add me

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (36) (Reply)

2go Launches Version 3.6.0 / Gta San Andreas finally released on android / Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.