Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread (82204 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / April 12: The Day Of HTC 10 And Meizu Pro 6 / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 6:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Youngzedd:

grin
Yea he never did and the interesting part is I don't even know whether or not I will still buy. But I'll always be here on this thread.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 6:30am On Sep 14, 2015
ElPhoche:

To tweak ur phone to BIS, if you are using an MTK phone is easy. I can help you anytime you are read...
Good to know. I'll always have that in mind. Thanks
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2015
semid4lyfe:
So donhils still never buy the phone? lipsrsealed

It is well even in the well. . . . .
Duh!!
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 6:33am On Sep 14, 2015
donhils:

OMG next year? Aahhh. I don't have mtk phone oh. Mine is Qualcomm Snapdragon but if Kulimart agrees to sell phone to me, I'll get back to you for the Glo thingy. I really do need it.

When you're ready you contact us. Stop making it as if we do not want to sell to you. We got silicon case for you and still yet you haven't buy the phone.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by funkdr(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2015
Though my order is coming this week, l don't really know how I can cope with all this weekly updates... Besides those file are big , do l still go for this phone?.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 7:05am On Sep 14, 2015
Ismo06:
you waited for like how many days bf you got you order.
Mine was a little bit delayed because I had to pre-order the phone,but I believe they have the phone in Stock now,so I'll estimate 5 working days at the most depending on your location..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 7:05am On Sep 14, 2015
funkdr:
Though my order is coming this week, l don't really know how I can cope with all this weekly updates... Besides those file are big , do l still go for this phone?.

Then do not flash developers ROM. Use the one it comes with. Update is by choice, not mandatory.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 7:09am On Sep 14, 2015
funkdr:
The updates are for your own good,besides they are not mandatory that you must install them,I've not installed any in mine so far and the phone isn't complaining..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 7:11am On Sep 14, 2015
KuliMart:

When you're ready you contact us. Stop making it as if we do not want to sell to you. We got silicon case for you and still yet you haven't buy the phone.

When I see stop, it looks as if the person is trying to command me. So I hope it's not what you're trying to do cos you can't. I can make anything I want, especially here on Nairaland.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by funkdr(m): 7:15am On Sep 14, 2015
donbenie:
The updates are for your own good,besides they are not mandatory that you must install them,I've not installed any in mine so far and the phone isn't complaining..
thanks, but are they updates carried out directly with phone or thru computer?.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by DavisBloom(m): 8:36am On Sep 14, 2015
donhils:

When I see stop, it looks as if the person is trying to command me. So I hope it's not what you're trying to do cos you can't. I can make anything I want, especially here on Nairaland.
its like you gat passion for dispute
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 9:06am On Sep 14, 2015
DavisBloom:

its like you gat passion for dispute
Yes sort of. I'll buy when Kulimart is ready to sell.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Stakekay1(m): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2015
ElPhoche:

To tweak ur phone to BIS, if you are using an MTK phone is easy. I can help you anytime you are read...
pls can you help out on how to use glo bis on this device? Thanks.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Codedboy95(m): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2015
I want the light blue colour can i get that @ KuliMart
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2015
Codedboy95:
I want the light blue colour can i get that @ KuliMart

Only white colour is available. Xiaomi only produce white colour for now.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Ismo06: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2015
KuliMart:

But i called this morning u poeple said the phone is not in stock.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ismo06:
But i called this morning u poeple said the phone is not in stock.

We have this phone in stock.

But with no tempered glass.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by ElPhoche(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Stakekay1:
pls can you help out on how to use glo bis on this device? Thanks.
No problem, i tried sending you a mail. We have to go private, maybe whatsapp. Mind you, I am not going to ask you for a dime. Though it cost me 1k to learn. I prefer I teach you in private
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Stakekay1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
ElPhoche:

No problem, i tried sending you a mail. We have to go private, maybe whatsapp. Mind you, I am not going to ask you for a dime. Though it cost me 1k to learn. I prefer I teach you in private
OK reach me on stakefem@gmail, my nairaland registered mail is not in use.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by ElPhoche(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
Stakekay1:
OK reach me on stakefem@gmail, my nairaland registered mail is not in use.
I have sent you an email. Let us start from there
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
funkdr:
thanks, but are they updates carried out directly with phone or thru computer?.
I just checked my phone for any update and there's a 739Mb update waiting for me OTA,so it seems they can be done directly with the phone..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Ismo06: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
ElPhoche:
I have sent you an email. Let us start from there
i dont mind too
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by funkdr(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
donbenie:
I just checked my phone for any update and there's a 739Mb update waiting for me OTA,so it seems they can be done directly with the phone..
that's cool then, since it can be upgraded thru phones.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
donbenie:

Yes, all Xiaomi updates is through the phone.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
donbenie:
739mb update, are they serious? What's the update about? Hope they know we buy data and it's costly too.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Royruky(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
donbenie:

Its Redmi note 2? Mine is not showing any update
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Royruky(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
How do I make Google Play Store my default app store? Mine has Xioami app store as its default app store.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Royruky:

Its Redmi note 2? Mine is not showing any update
Go to the Updater App in the Tools Folder,click and check for updates,it's there..

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
donhils:

739mb update, are they serious? What's the update about? Hope they know we buy data and it's costly too.
Can't really say what it's about,haven't updated yet due to poor network but most likely an update to the MIUI 7 version..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Royruky(m): 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
donbenie:
Go to the Updater App in the Tools Folder,click and check for updates,it's there..

Thanks. But mine is not showing any update. What is the setting of your update app? This may just be the reason.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
donbenie:
Can't really say what it's about,haven't updated yet due to poor network but most likely an update to the MIUI 7 version..
I hope so oh
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 12:46am On Sep 15, 2015
Royruky:

Thanks. But mine is not showing any update. What is the setting of your update app? This may just be the reason.
Its the default settings I didn't tamper with it,maybe the update is being rolled out in stages of which yours will be on its way..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply)

MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial / Get 1gb For #100 On Mtn For Free / Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.