Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread (82208 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / April 12: The Day Of HTC 10 And Meizu Pro 6 / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
TheTega:

Are the unofficial roms from Xiaomi Eu, MIUI7 roms?

YES
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
aieromon:

YES

Thanks for your reply, one last question.. Do they also get the weekly updates like the nnormal Xiaomi rom?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
TheTega:

Thanks for your reply, one last question.. Do they also get the weekly updates like the nnormal Xiaomi rom?

Unfortunately,no incremental updates. You get weekly updates to download the whole ROM.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by udemejack(m): 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
abeg who go teach me about this ROM of a thing am a real JJC here......thanks in advance
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 4:09am On Sep 12, 2015
udemejack:
abeg who go teach me about this ROM of a thing am a real JJC here......thanks in advance

User manual in English

http://webcazine.com/12951/xiaomi-phone-user-guidemanual-for-miui-v6/

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Ismo06: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
does GLO BIS works on this device
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ismo06:
does GLO BIS works on this device
yes very well
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Ismo06: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
I want to order this device from kulimart, please are they real? cos their account details(young web solution) is different from their name(kulimart)
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ismo06:
I want to order this device from kulimart, please are they real? cos their account details(young web solution) is different from their name(kulimart)

Lol.

Look at testimonies everywhere.

Kulimart still use the bank account details of her parent company.

According to support, bank details with the name Kulimart Nigeria will be available this upcoming week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
See many hidden posts, what happened here?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jeez undecided all my pics was hidden by Mod... Na wa o
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by ElPhoche(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lstar4real:
yes very well
Hahaha, d BIS deh important for me too. Now, I think I will get this Xiaomi. All my worries about d phone appears to have been assuaged. I have been rocking my Glo BIS for like 6 month.now... I had wanted to get a new phone, but d data subscription deh worry me since.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
ElPhoche:

Hahaha, d BIS deh important for me too. Now, I think I will get this Xiaomi. All my worries about d phone appears to have been assuaged. I have been rocking my Glo BIS for like 6 month.now... I had wanted to get a new phone, but d data subscription deh worry me since.
By the time yours starts working, u'll teach me.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ismo06:
They're REAL with good customer service,I got mine through them..

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by ElPhoche(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
donhils:

By the time yours starts working, u'll teach me.
.I am planning on getting d phone early next year, but if you have an MTK phone, I can teach you now.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
ElPhoche:
.I am planning on getting d phone early next year, but if you have an MTK phone, I can teach you now.
OMG next year? Aahhh. I don't have mtk phone oh. Mine is Qualcomm Snapdragon but if Kulimart agrees to sell phone to me, I'll get back to you for the Glo thingy. I really do need it.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Goahead(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
donhils:

OMG next year? Aahhh. I don't have mtk phone oh. Mine is Qualcomm Snapdragon but if Kulimart agrees to sell phone to me, I'll get back to come you for the Glo thingy. I really do need it.
A simple Google search will go a long way to teach you how to flash a ROM brother.

My best selling tell-all;;;

Procedure
Download a ROM (Global/China Developer/Global Beta Build/Stable ROM/Custom Rom)
Place the ROM on your SD card
Turn off your Phone. When it is completely switched off, press and hold "Volume Up" and "Power" button together and then the phone will turn on in Boot menu. Select recovery and the phone will boot in your recovery[TWRP or CWM].
You can either perform a full wipe of data and cache (all settings will be lost) or proceed straight away to Install Zip (from SD card) Choosing the latter will keep your settings and apps (I recommend this one for performing weekly friday updates).
After selecting Install Zip choose Zip file on the SD card and the ROM will be flashed.
When completed reboot the phone.
Done!

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=147927&extra=page%3D4&mobile=2

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Ismo06: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
donbenie:
They're REAL with good customer service,I got mine through them..
you waited for like how many days bf you got you order.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Goahead:
A simple Google search will go a long way to teach you how to flash a ROM brother.

My best selling tell-all;;;

Procedure
Download a ROM (Global/China Developer/Global Beta Build/Stable ROM/Custom Rom)
Place the ROM on your SD card
Turn off your Phone. When it is completely switched off, press and hold "Volume Up" and "Power" button together and then the phone will turn on in Boot menu. Select recovery and the phone will boot in your recovery[TWRP or CWM].
You can either perform a full wipe of data and cache (all settings will be lost) or proceed straight away to Install Zip (from SD card) Choosing the latter will keep your settings and apps (I recommend this one for performing weekly friday updates).
After selecting Install Zip choose Zip file on the SD card and the ROM will be flashed.
When completed reboot the phone.
Done!

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=147927&extra=page%3D4&mobile=2
I know Google search does almost everything these days but in this flashing and tweaking thing, I prefer somebody directing me on how to do it. Then again I think you're talking about a different thing here.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Ismo06: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lstar4real:
yes very well
Are you using dis device with glo bis
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Ismo06: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
donhils:

I know Google search does almost everything these days but in this flashing and tweaking thing, I prefer somebody directing me on how to do it. Then again I think you're talking about a different thing here.
Exactly another tin entirely
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ismo06:
Are you using dis device with glo bis
yes I am using it for sure....Thanks
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by semid4lyfe(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
So donhils still never buy the phone? lipsrsealed

It is well even in the well. . . . .

7 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by ElPhoche(m): 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
donhils:

OMG next year? Aahhh. I don't have mtk phone oh. Mine is Qualcomm Snapdragon but if Kulimart agrees to sell phone to me, I'll get back to you for the Glo thingy. I really do need it.
Hahaha, dont laugh at me oh...The phone I am using is still very good. I just want to change my phone for changing sake. I usually try and research well in advance and read people's review before I go for one. So far, I think I would try out d XIAOMI
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by ElPhoche(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
donhils:

To tweak ur phone to BIS, if you are using an MTK phone is easy. I can help you anytime you are read...
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 6:07am On Sep 14, 2015
semid4lyfe:
So donhils still never buy the phone? lipsrsealed

It is well even in the well. . . . .

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply)

MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial / Get 1gb For #100 On Mtn For Free / Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.