Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge (4544 Views)

El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by asha80(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
EasternLion:

That's why I said you should listen to RB more.

I told you some guys made a pledge to help out in infrastructure, or do you think Dir will say it without him being sure?
some guys made a pledge? How are you sure those guys have that money or are even willing to bring money to do that? We are talking billions of naira here..it is like what people do on launching promise money..then when the time comes otu a Wu ghi ezi
.and because kanu said does not make it true..you can't compare the cost to that that was raised for Imo airport in the 80s
Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by EasternLion: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
asha80:
some guys made a pledge? How are you sure those guys have that money or are even willing to bring money to do that? We are talking billions of naira here..it is like what people do on launching promise money..then when the time comes otu a Wu ghi ezi
.and because kanu said does not make it true..you can't compare the cost to that that was raised for Imo airport in the 80s

If the same people that made the pledge brought the millions of dollars that set up SW, 5 spanking new relay stations Biafra Television.
Then believe they will, they said indulge us, tell us the little we will do, and we will do it.
Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by dododawa1: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
(1)Did IGBO people voted for him,(2) please IGBO let wait for BUHARI to recover the (stolen money)under your man (jonathan),i promise you IGBO that he will continue.
Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by WailingWailer00(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
May God punish this backward ever WILLING Mai gworo Presido
Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Obiagu1(m): 12:39am On Aug 28, 2015
asha80:
with which money?

When Biafra becomes a country, the 2nd bridge will be built with Biafran money.
Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Duru1(m): 12:50am On Aug 28, 2015
dododawa1:
(1)Did IGBO people voted for him,(2) please IGBO let wait for BUHARI to recover the (stolen money)under your man (jonathan),i promise you IGBO that he will continue.

Are you a dumbass fool? How does the bridge across River Niger belong to Ndiigbo. Most Nigerians are intellectually bankrupted.
Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 28, 2015
ayokellany:

How did Yoruba get involved in the cancellation of this project ? For God sake why are some Igbos so embittered ? What exactly did the Yoruba do to your people that some many of you live among them on their land yet you abhor so much hatred, why ? What exactly have the Yorubas stolen from the Igbos ?

Yorubas have stolen a lot from Igbos. Yorubas have done so much wickedness and harm to Igbos.
So you don't need to feign ignorance of such misdeeds.

That Igbos live amongst Yorubas is largely due to Lagos which was the former federal capital of Nigeria and still remains the commercial centre of the country where resources of all other zones is being channelled for its rapid development into mega-city. That's fact!

If you are talking about being embittered; it is your Yorubas that are always embittered about Igbo affairs. To buttress this fact, take a look at all the topics on Biafra and Igbos and you will concur - how your Yoruba people become agitated and bitter just at tge mere mention of Biaf...! There's no need for you denying that fact.

Recall, after the 1967-70 civil war, how Awolowo engineered the robbery of Igbo wealth by giving a paltry £20 to every Igbo men who could provide evidence that they had an account with the bank. And these stolen money was in turn given out as loans to Yorubas and their co-travellers to acquire British companies by virtue of the Indigenisation decree of 1972.

What about the numerous hate speeches, lies and propaganda that Yorubas have been propagating against Igbos for many years now?
A number of Yorubas brag that Igbos don't have crude oil. That they are greedy and want to corner Niger-delta oil wealth. That Ondo State produces more crude oil that the whole South East. And to heighten the insult, they say Igbos bring virtually nothing to the Federal revenue! Many Yorubas have sunk too low as camouflaging as South-South people online to attack and spite Igbos.
Do you see anything wrong when these lies are being fashioned against Igbos for years?

Many Yorubas hold the view that Igbos should be grateful for being allowed to live in their part of the country, even when the oil revenue from the South-East Zone is being channelled for Lagos development! Yorubas say Igbos disrespect their host when Igbos chose to exercise their franchise right. And you don't seem to see any wrong in threatening someone to vote for your candidate! And you don't seem to see anything wrong in castigating the ever peace-loving Igbo people. Have you ever heard anywhere, were Igbos are on rampage and causing mayhem to their 'host' for no just cause?

A number Yorubas have begun carrying wicked lies about how Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have been peace-loving and accommodative; that it's the Igbos that always provoke their hosts in the North, warranting the pogrom and other heinous crimes against the Igbos.
Yet in the same North and the Middle-belt the Christian minorities are maltreated, relegated to the background and killed unabated.

Many Yorubas do not see anything wrong in the pogrom committed against Igbos - before, during and after the 1967-70 civil war. Many Yorubas take it as a point of duty to ridicule Igbos with the horror pictures of the war, including that of kwashiorkor-ridden children.

Why do Yorubas take pleasure in twisting and distorting facts even when the truth is staring right at them?

Yorubas should stop being unnecessarily bitter and angry about Igbo affairs. It's evil so to do!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by laudate: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
ayokellany:
How did Yoruba get involved in the cancellation of this project ? For God sake why are some Igbos so embittered ? What exactly did the Yoruba do to your people that some many of you live among them on their land yet you abhor so much hatred, why ? What exactly have the Yorubas stolen from the Igbos ?

Er... point of correction. I have looked through a lot of posts, and usually the first attack comes from the Igbo on the Biafra threads. Just saying.

What usually happens is that when someone (who could either be Igbo or non-Igbo) dares to disagree with a point of view, made by any of the pro-Biafra groups, no matter how harmless or innocuous it might be, the Igbo group is quick to launch hate-filled missiles and invectives in the direction of that dissenter, labelling him "Yoruba," as if it is a dirty word.

They pour vitriol on him, tear down his person, lineage and ethnic group. It doesn't matter if that person is Yoruba or not. It doesn't matter if his comment is innocent or not.

He must be "Yoruba," for disagreeing with them! And all the imaginary sins of that ethnic group are visited on him. angry

Of course, since no one has the monopoly of hate and rancour, the Yoruba groups then reply in kind! Using every weapon in their arsenal.

Let me give you a classic example. Someone opened a thread about how the South-South was not going to be dragged into Biafra. Shey, you are following me? Kindly read the initial post:

TVTKOKO:
Anywhere you hear biafra,the south-southern region is involved. I don't knw why these guys from the east are trying to drag us into this biafra rubbish.this is arrant nonsense.If you want to secede, then do it in your region
We would oppose every move by the igbos to force us into this unwanted marriage!

Modified:for those shouting that i'm a yoruba,i am not a kid in anyway to deny my tribe.you can check my previous post. My mum being does not make me one https://www.nairaland.com/2534798/south-southerners-not-f-cking-biafra

Other responses came from different Igbo posters. Some were acerbic, but nothing major. After that came another post that eventually turned the thread into a free-for-all: I've re-posted it below.

onenaira3:
I don't think I've ever seen a tribe as pathetic as yoloba. I swear you people are in another level of PATHETIC. Only God knows what poosesses another person to log on and pretend to be wtf they are not. Ashamed of your region and coming online to create fights between two other regions. No body is as shameless as you children of devils.

OP word of advice, next time you try to shamefully attache by force, make sure your full name is not online as well as make sure you didn't bust yourself by informing all your language is Yoruba, didn't refer sw as "my people", etc.

#spits on the floor. PATHETIC, SHAMEFUL, WORTHLESS, tribe yoloba are. https://www.nairaland.com/2534798/south-southerners-not-f-cking-biafra

Now, by the time this took place, all gloves were off. The Yoruba people replied in kind, and the Igbo ended up cursing out the Yoruba and blaming them for all the real and imaginary woes that they have suffered. And the thread derailed. sad sad sad Shey, you get the gist? wink

If you visit other social forums dedicated to Igbo causes like BNW or www.biafranigeriaworld.com, you will not find non-Igbos on such platforms. They keep away. So why don't those on this platform, restrict such threads to those kind of forums if they do not want other non-Igbos to respond?

I know the usual hate-filled comments will now start rolling in, in response to my post...but really I can't be bothered. It takes too much time, effort and energy to hate. *yawn* And I would rather focus on more constructive things. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
laudate:

Er... point of correction. I have looked through a lot of posts, and usually the first attack comes from the Igbo on the Biafra threads. Just saying.

What usually happens is that when someone (who could either be Igbo or non-Igbo) dares to disagree with a point of view, made by any of the pro-Biafra groups, no matter how harmless or innocuous it might be, the Igbo group is quick to launch hate-filled missiles and invectives in the direction of that dissenter, labelling him "Yoruba," as if it is a dirty word.

They pour vitriol on him, tear down his person, lineage and ethnic group. It doesn't matter if that person is Yoruba or not. It doesn't matter if his comment is innocent or not.

He must be "Yoruba," for disagreeing with them! And all the imaginary sins of that ethnic group are visited on him. angry

Of course, since no one has the monopoly of hate and rancour, the Yoruba groups then reply in kind! Using every weapon in their arsenal.

Let me give you a classic example. Someone opened a thread about how the South-South was not going to be dragged into Biafra. Shey, you are following me? Kindly read the initial post:

Other responses came from different Igbo posters. Some were acerbic, but nothing major. After that came another post that eventually turned the thread into a free-for-all: I've re-posted it below.

Now, by the time this takes place, all gloves were off. The Yoruba people replied in kind, and the Igbo ended up cursing out the Yoruba and blaming them for all the real and imaginary woes that they have suffered. And the thread derailed.
sad sad sad
Shey, you get the gist? wink If you visit other social forums dedicated to Igbo causes like BNW or www.biafranigeriaworld.com, you will not find non-Igbos on such platforms. They keep away. So why don't those on this platform, restrict such threads to those kind of forums if they do not want other non-Igbos to respond?

I know the usual hate-filled comments will now start rolling in, in response to my post...but really I can't be bothered. It takes too much time, effort and energy to hate. *yawn* And I would rather focus on more constructive things. undecided
Just four words May God Bless You

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by ayokellany: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
xtrorse:

Recall, after the 1967-70 civil war, how Awolowo engineered the robbery of Igbo wealth by giving a paltry £20 to every Igbo men who could provide evidence that they had an account with the bank. And these stolen money was in turn given out as loans to Yorubas and their co-travellers to acquire British companies by virtue of the Indigenisation decree of 1972.

Thank God it's was British companies that were acquired not Biafrans companies. That aside can you tell me any region that went on succession war to meet their bank account loaded after being defeated ? War history I read as the defeated paying reparation which can spiral into billions of dollars as the cost of provaking the war.

I never learn from history Igbo were made to pay such. Instead they were compensated for provoking the war with £20 with their properties. What more could you ask from an enemy. The same enemy you expect to feed while you are at war. Your clown Ojukwu couldn't provide food but as truckload of ammunition. Basic warfare 101 lesson to recruit is what ojukwu couldn't remba

You might chose to argue this but remba the winner of the war is also the judge and the defeated party can not raise an objection. Prussia paid when it was defeated by France, Austria also paid Prussia. Even the mighty Germans paid for provoking WW 2 n yet they aren't so resentful of the Americans so what exactly is your problem. Instead of being paid to pay you are demanding to be paid. Isn't

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by SUBWAY101(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

I saw it on the News yesterday, the idiotic mallam was talking about compesation of land owners.... These were done before now, This is the more reason Biafra have to come fast..... These idiots with the Help of Yorubas want to deprive us everything yet they will ask why are Igbos leaving Nigeria....woe to any Lower Niger Deltans who dont support Biafra

Bastard, what has Yoruba got to do with this. You are a fool just like your moroni.c father, instead of you to discuss the thread you are shouting Yoruba. Ogun kill you ediot.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by onenaira3: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
laudate:

Now, by the time this took place, all gloves were off. The Yoruba people replied in kind, and the Igbo ended up cursing out the Yoruba and blaming them for all the real and imaginary woes that they have suffered. And the thread derailed. sad sad sad Shey, you get the gist? wink

If you visit other social forums dedicated to Igbo causes like BNW or www.biafranigeriaworld.com, you will not find non-Igbos on such platforms. They keep away. So why don't those on this platform, restrict such threads to those kind of forums if they do not want other non-Igbos to respond?

You dimwitted YOLOBA coward buf00n. Did I or did I not tell you, NEVER in your miserable savage life mention by I'd again until you grow a f2king balls and be proud of your savage tribe. Did I or did I not? I swear I wish i know where the f2k you are do I can shoot you updideyoyr f2jing head. You deserve nothing but death coward monkey.

BTW next time you try to tell a story while trying to paint your disgraceful, disgusting , criminalistic, savage drive "clean", do your self a favour and tell it like it is. The "SS" was a yoloba monkey and that's what I proved on that thread. Next time he wants to speaks, let him speak as himself instead if being like you usual coward tribe. F2king disgraceful savagez
Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by laudate: 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
onenaira3:

You dimwitted YOLOBA coward buf00n. Did I or did I not tell you, NEVER in your miserable savage life mention by I'd again until you grow a f2king balls and be proud of your savage tribe. Did I or did I not? I swear I wish i know where the f2k you are do I can shoot you updideyoyr f2jing head. You deserve nothing but death coward monkey.

BTW next time you try to tell a story while trying to paint your disgraceful, disgusting , criminalistic, savage drive "clean", do your self a favour and tell it like it is. The "SS" was a yoloba monkey and that's what I proved on that thread. Next time he wants to speaks, let him speak as himself instead if being like you usual coward tribe. F2king disgraceful savagez

And you just proved me right! Hehehe, why am I not surprised?? grin ..... See how you automatically reached for your usual 'Yoruba' handle, in order to toss out the lousy insults that you are renowned for. I have asked you repeatedly to provide proof that Laudate is Yoruba. You have not been able to do so, till date. undecided

Instead of using well-researched logical facts to make your point, you resorted to ad hominem attacks, insults and vituperation. Typical. Everyone can see that the money spent on your education was wasted. How sad.

Now, there is no need to continue publicising the hatred you have for yourself, by using words like "disgraceful, disgusting , criminalistic, savage, coward etc", to describe your true character. shocked sad It is obvious that you need medical help.

As for the death that you are invoking, it will first deal with you and your destiny, before it goes back into the abyss where it belongs. Back to sender! angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 31, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

I saw it on the News yesterday, the idiotic mallam was talking about compesation of land owners.... These were done before now, This is the more reason Biafra have to come fast..... These idiots with the Help of Yorubas want to deprive us everything yet they will ask why are Igbos leaving Nigeria....woe to any Lower Niger Deltans who dont support Biafra

See this castrated f00l o. Niger Delta support who? Igbos? God forbid! We rather fold our two hands and watch y'all moda4ckas f00l y'all self the second time. infact y'all moda4ckas are even clearing way for Niger Delta today stand on her own cheesy
Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by onenaira3: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2015
laudate:

And you just proved me right! Hehehe, why am I not surprised?? grin ..... See how you automatically reached for your usual 'Yoruba' handle, in order to toss out the lousy insults that you are renowned for. I have asked you repeatedly to provide proof that Laudate is Yoruba. You have not been able to do so, till date. undecided

Even a brain dead monkey can see your yoloba from far away. You reek it. You are just a coward like the rest of your ppl. You want proof, go through your entire f2king post, you've defended your tribe beyond limited number of times, most threads you've been on this forum, majority of your post are either about Yoruba, igbo or buhati/APC, nothing else. After doing so, go through the post of last prophet and your post, identical wording, identical highlighting, identical everything. Wtf is last prophet ethnicity again? Exactly. Nobody on this forum actually believevtour cowardmess. You are just an ediotic, illiterate coward and not only that, you actually so stup1d you think you have ppl fooled. What a miserable savage you are. I actually don't blame me, I'll dissaciote from my tribe if GOD mistakenly try to torture me and bore me as a yoloba. I'll fixing kill myself so honestly I don't even blame you.

Instead of using well-researched logical facts to make your point, you resorted to ad hominem attacks, insults and vituperation. Typical. Everyone can see that the money spent on your education was wasted. How sad.
That's all you are worth insults. Your a disgrace to humanity and a disgrace to black men everywhere. A coward illiterate even online is not worth an intelligent conversation rather all you are meant for is to be insulted. Your the black men bitach and my biatch deserve to be treated like a biatch until you grow a f2king balls. Until then, each time you call me, let me make it easy for you, I'll INSULT THE HELL OUT OF U and you better hope to God I never meet you cause trust me on this, I'll shoot you swear in your head. I f2king promise you that.

Now, there is no need to continue publicising the hatred you have for Yoruba, by using words like "disgraceful, disgusting , criminalistic, savage, coward etc", to describe their true character. shocked sad It is obvious that I need medical help.

Your right. I will continue publicizing yoloba true characteristics. Are una disgraceful? Yep. Disgusting? Yep criminalistic? Yep savage? Hell yeah and cowards? Look at you and look at that stament, HELL f2king yeah. You're a perfect example of it.
And I know you need medical help. You need therapy and a psychologist/psychiatrist.

As for the death that you are invoking, it will first deal with you and your destiny, before it goes back into the abyss where it belongs. Back to sender! angry

As far as I'm concerned your worth to this world dead than alive. The entire world would be better without shameless cowards like yourself breathing. Despicable coward. Do the world a favour and stop taking up the air meant for human beings.
Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by laudate: 12:34am On Aug 31, 2015
onenaira3:

Even a brain dead monkey can see your yoloba from far away. You reek it. You are just a coward like the rest of your ppl. You want proof, go through your entire f2king post, you've defended your tribe beyond limited number of times, most threads you've been on this forum, majority of your post are either about Yoruba, igbo or buhati/APC, nothing else. After doing so, go through the post of last prophet and your post, identical wording, identical highlighting, identical everything. Wtf is last prophet ethnicity again? Exactly. Nobody on this forum actually believevtour cowardmess. You are just an ediotic, illiterate coward and not only that, you actually so stup1d you think you have ppl fooled. What a miserable savage you are. I actually don't blame me, I'll dissaciote from my tribe if GOD mistakenly try to torture me and bore me as a yoloba. I'll fixing kill myself so honestly I don't even blame you.

That's all you are worth insults. Your a disgrace to humanity and a disgrace to black men everywhere. A coward illiterate even online is not worth an intelligent conversation rather all you are meant for is to be insulted. Your the black men bitach and my biatch deserve to be treated like a biatch until you grow a f2king balls. Until then, each time you call me, let me make it easy for you, I'll INSULT THE HELL OUT OF U and you better hope to God I never meet you cause trust me on this, I'll shoot you swear in your head. I f2king promise you that.

Your right. I will continue publicizing yoloba true characteristics. Are una disgraceful? Yep. Disgusting? Yep criminalistic? Yep savage? Hell yeah and cowards? Look at you and look at that stament, HELL f2king yeah. You're a perfect example of it.
And I know you need medical help. You need therapy and a psychologist/psychiatrist.

As far as I'm concerned your worth to this world dead than alive. The entire world would be better without shameless cowards like yourself breathing. Despicable coward. Do the world a favour and stop taking up the air meant for human beings.

Chai!! Na so di matter pain you reach?? Eewo! Those who said you had gone round the bend, truly did not lie!! shocked

It appears that if you do not toss out your usual anti-Yoruba insults in one day, you cannot make progress. You claim "a brain dead monkey can see your yoloba from far away. You reek it." Well, since you say a brain dead monkey can see this, then I guess you must be that brain dead monkey, since you can see this delusion so clearly. ROFLMAO!! cheesy grin

Each time you try to pin a Yoruba identity on me, it makes me laugh. How can someone like you be so blinded by hate that you are so determined to foist the identity of another ethnic group on me?? LWKMD. shocked grin You even called me LastProphet!! Chukwu biko! Can you imagine that??! The whole world knows that LastProphet and Laudate are two different people. Yet in your befuddled state, you feel they are one and the same. You need a health check. A mental one.

Finally, why are you so obsessed with death that you are seeking for it to happen to another human being, created by God?? Unfortunately, that death will first catch you, because hatred and death are spiritual brothers. sad A statesman once said that hating someone else is like drinking poison, while expecting the other person to die. Ịkpō ̣mmadù ̣ibē ānyị asì ḅ ù ̣ǹjọ. shocked shocked

But sha, all these insults have made it clear that you have an internal problem. Your people tried to raise you with good manners I believe, but you refused to imbibe their teaching, which is why you love dishing out insults. So sadly, I am forced to agree, that you are "a disgrace to humanity and a disgrace to black men everywhere. A coward illiterate... disgraceful? Yep. Disgusting? Yep criminalistic? Yep savage? ", because those are the exact words you have used to describe your own self. undecided

Go for deliverance. And if all else fails, head for the nearest river. I hope you find the peace that has so desperately eluded you. What a pity... sad
Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by onenaira3: 1:00am On Aug 31, 2015
laudate:

Chai!! Na so di matter pain you reach?? Eewo! Those who said you had gone round the bend, truly did not lie!! shocked

It appears that if you do not toss out your usual anti-Yoruba insults in one day, you cannot make progress. You claim "a brain dead monkey can see your yoloba from far away. You reek it." Well, since you say a brain dead monkey can see this, then I guess you must be that brain dead monkey, since you can see this delusion so clearly. ROFLMAO!! cheesy grin

Each time you try to pin a Yoruba identity on me, it makes me laugh. How can someone like you be so blinded by hate that you are so determined to foist the identity of another ethnic group on me?? LWKMD. shocked grin You even called me LastProphet!! Chukwu biko! Can you imagine that??! The whole world knows that LastProphet and Laudate are two different people. Yet in your befuddled state, you feel they are one and the same. You need a health check. A mental one.

Finally, why are you so obsessed with death that you are seeking for it to happen to another human being, created by God?? Unfortunately, that death will first catch you, because hatred and death are spiritual brothers. sad Somebody once said that hating someone else is like drinking poison, while expecting the other person to die. Ịkpō ̣mmadù ̣ibē ānyị asì ḅ ù ̣ǹjọ. shocked shocked

But sha, all these insults have made it clear that you have an internal problem. Your people tried to raise you with good manners I believe, but you refused to imbibe their teaching, which is why you love dishing out insults. So sadly, I am forced to agree, that you are "a disgrace to humanity and a disgrace to black men everywhere. A coward illiterate... disgraceful? Yep. Disgusting? Yep criminalistic? Yep savage? ", because those are the exact words you have used to describe yourself. undecided

Go for deliverance. And if all else fails, head for the nearest river. I hope you find the peace that has s

o desperately eluded you. What a pity... sad

grin that brain dead monkey is a billion times better than a man without a ball. There is a reason why i didn't call you any animal because even animals are not forwards ob this planet, it'll be an insult to them. Even a transgender is better than your miserable savage @ss.

A delusion he says then the entire NL is deluded. How many people on this forum actually believes your not yoloba. Like I said your so dimwitted and braundeas, you actually think your fooling away and the funny aspect of it, your disgraceful, coward ass is failing miserably at it that's why you keep shouting "you're making me laugh". Dude I toon psychology in school dimwirm you it the behavior of a man failing to keep his story straight. Word of advice: if you want to pretend to be a "non Yoruba" then don't make it to miserably obvious you are one. You only end up fooling your bi polar self. While I'm at it LASTPROPHET next time , a glance at both ID is a dead give away. Considering in both you write epistle and you've been in this forum pretty much every day and every second like the miserable, underpaid clown you are, I'm not going to waste them comparing and contrasting. I only do that when the person does not have thousands of post and most definately not unemployed loser who stays on NL 24-7. Unlike you I have a life but I'll urge anyone interested to glance and both past I'd post and after doing so, point out the difference. Like I've said repeatedly tufiakwa for yolobam I honestly till this day never met people as pathetic as you ppl. Honest to GOD I have not. I keep saying it,when Satan made Una, GOD was asleep hence couldn't stop him releasing you disgrace to the world
Tufiskwa

Are you a human? you're not a man, you're not a woman, you're not even a fucking transgender. A human being have characteristics that you don't possess. Men are born with courage, women are born with heart, neither of which describe you. Nigga you're not even an animal because even they have those characteristics. You're not even an a virus or any kind of pathogen whatsoever ever. Dude your a mistake, a biological, mutated mistake and you deserve death. Your life is worth nothing and your future is nothing. The world is better with a mutated mistake breathing the limited air and taking up space on the already over populated planet.

Twist my words as much as you like, it's not going to change the original meaning when I wrote it. You are a disgrace to humanity. Your parents should have aborted you when they had the chance.
Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by laudate: 1:21am On Aug 31, 2015
onenaira3:

grin that brain dead monkey is a billion times better than a man without a ball. There is a reason why i didn't call you any animal because even animals are not forwards ob this planet, it'll be an insult to them. Even a transgender is better than your miserable savage @ss.

A delusion he says then the entire NL is deluded. How many people on this forum actually believes your not yoloba. Like I said your so dimwitted and braundeas, you actually think your fooling away and the funny aspect of it, your disgraceful, coward ass is failing miserably at it that's why you keep shouting "you're making me laugh". Dude I toon psychology in school dimwirm you it the behavior of a man failing to keep his story straight. Word of advice: if you want to pretend to be a "non Yoruba" then don't make it to miserably obvious you are one. You only end up fooling your bi polar self. While I'm at it LASTPROPHET next time , a glance at both ID is a dead give away. Considering in both you write epistle and you've been in this forum pretty much every day and every second like the miserable, underpaid clown you are, I'm not going to waste them comparing and contrasting. I only do that when the person does not have thousands of post and most definately not unemployed loser who stays on NL 24-7. Unlike you I have a life but I'll urge anyone interested to glance and both past I'd post and after doing so, point out the difference. Like I've said repeatedly tufiakwa for yolobam I honestly till this day never met people as pathetic as you ppl. Honest to GOD I have not. I keep saying it,when Satan made Una, GOD was asleep hence couldn't stop him releasing you disgrace to the world
Tufiskwa

Are you a human? you're not a man, you're not a woman, you're not even a fucking transgender. A human being have characteristics that you don't possess. Men are born with courage, women are born with heart, neither of which describe you. Nigga you're not even an animal because even they have those characteristics. You're not even an a virus or any kind of pathogen whatsoever ever. Dude your a mistake, a biological, mutated mistake and you deserve death. Your life is worth nothing and your future is nothing. The world is better with a mutated mistake breathing the limited air and taking up space on the already over populated planet.

Twist my words as much as you like, it's not going to change the original meaning when I wrote it. You are a disgrace to humanity. Your parents should have aborted you when they had the chance.

Hahahaha...! Chukwu Nnà, bikō zọpùṭ a ānyị n’aka ndị niiìṇ e nā-akpọ ānyị asì grin grin

Onenaira3 has finally truly lost it. Someone should show him the way to the nearest asylum. See the way he is foaming at the mouth, biko nu!! Chai! See he has just confessed that his "life is worth nothing and (his) future is nothing." Those were his words o! He also acknowledged that he is " a mutated mistake breathing the limited air and taking up space on the already over populated planet." He might just commit suicide o!

Don't say I didn't warn everyone on Nairaland.... shocked shocked he finds it painful that I'm on NL everyday. Someone should help me ask him if it is his MB or data bundle that I use, whenever I'm online. Then he said: "Dude I toon psychology in school dimwirm you it the behavior of a man failing to keep his story straight." Can anyone translate what he just said, here?? shocked

He has finally exhibited a radical loss of touch with reality!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 31, 2015
every good or bad thing leads to declaration of war by the igbo people even when no body is hunting them they taunt themselves. mtchewwwwt
Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by LastProphet: 5:15am On Aug 31, 2015
onenaira3:

Tufiskwa

i hope you are ok? a dunce that will take time to read a few of my posts should know better, please don't mix me up with another person, stop being a typical ibo, read and learn before running your foul mouth.
Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by LastProphet: 5:32am On Aug 31, 2015
laudate:

Hahahaha...! Chukwu Nnà, bikō zọpùṭ a ānyị n’aka ndị niiìṇ e nā-akpọ ānyị asì grin grin

Onenaira3 has finally truly lost it. Someone should show him the way to the nearest asylum. See the way he is foaming at the mouth, biko nu!! Chai! See he has just confessed that his "life is worth nothing and (his) future is nothing." Those were his words o! He also acknowledged that he is " a mutated mistake breathing the limited air and taking up space on the already over populated planet." He might just commit suicide o!

Don't say I didn't warn everyone on Nairaland.... shocked shocked he finds it painful that I'm on NL everyday. Someone should help me ask him if it is his MB or data bundle that I use, whenever I'm online. Then he said: "Dude I toon psychology in school dimwirm you it the behavior of a man failing to keep his story straight." Can anyone translate what he just said, here?? shocked

He has finally exhibited a radical loss of touch with reality!

bros i see you trying so hard to make sense with the onenaira3 guy, pls don't waste your time responding to everybody for all you care he is just an SS2 student with his father's iPhone, i think i said it before that my 19 yr old nephew is on nairaland too? if not a fooool he would just have taken time to read our past comments. he must be a very dull teenager. this is why ibos disgust others - been so confident in shameful ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Stelvin101:

See this castrated f00l o. Niger Delta support who? Igbos? God forbid! We rather fold our two hands and watch y'all moda4ckas f00l y'all self the second time. infact y'all moda4ckas are even clearing way for Niger Delta today stand on her own cheesy

Your forefathers were f00l, selling their brain for a bottle of hot drink and mirror, yet in 2015 their new generation also remain fool... oya convince yourself with these assertions you made long time ago.

incurable Ignoramus

Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by laudate: 2:52am On Sep 02, 2015
Chimamanda Adichie on ethnicity:

Chimamanda Adiche: Ethnicity has become, in Nigeria, more political than cultural, less about philosophy and customs and values, and more about which bank is a Yoruba or Hausa or Igbo bank, which political office is held by which ethnicity, which revered leader must be turned into a flawless saint. We cannot deny ethnicity. It matters. But our ethnic and national identities should not be spoken of as though they were mutually exclusive; I am as much Igbo as I am Nigerian. I have hope in the future of Nigeria, mostly because we have not yet made a real, conscious effort to begin creating a nation (We could start, for example, by not merely teaching Maths and English in primary schools, but also teaching idealism and citizenship.)

For some non-Igbo, confronting facts of the war is uncomfortable, even inconvenient. But we must hear one another’s stories. It is even more imperative for a subject like Biafra which, because of our different experiences, we remember differently. Biafrian minorities were distrusted by the Igbo majority, and some were unfairly attacked, blamed for being saboteurs. Nigerian minorities, particularly in the midwest, suffered at the hands of both Biafrian and Nigerian soldiers.

‘Abandoned property’ cases remain unresolved today in Port Harcourt, a city whose Igbo names were changed after the war, creating “Rumu” from “Umu.” Nigerian soldiers carried out a horrendous massacre in Asaba, murdering the males in a town which is today still alive with painful memories. Some Igbo families are still waiting, half-hoping, that a lost son, a lost daughter, will come home.

All of these stories can sit alongside one another. The Nigerian stage is big enough. Chinua Achebe has told his story. This week, he turns 82. Long may he live.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/108378-chinua-achebe-at-82-we-remember-differently-by-chimamanda-ngozi-adichie.html
Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by PentiumPro(f): 3:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Is the bridge meant to serve the Yiboooesss exclusively ?
Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by PentiumPro(f): 3:54am On Sep 02, 2015
onenaira3:

Tufiskwa

This ediot here is so full of undiluted bile. You going to die soon from excessive killer toxins in your system at the rate you are going with your hate and anger. Na only you be yibboe here?
You obviously need to be examined medically, your mental status is highly suspect.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by laudate: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
PentiumPro:

This ediot here is so full of undiluted bile. You going to die soon from excessive killer toxins in your system at the rate you are going with your hate and anger. Na only you be yibboe here?
You obviously need to be examined medically, your mental status is highly suspect.

Hehehe .... leave am. Hatred is his middle name. If that hate does not cause his demise, his paranoid obsession, will. His paranoia and inability to stay in touch with reality, has not only clouded his judgments but also impaired his well-being. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant" / Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now / Meat The Tallest Man In Our Village(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.