Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now (4549 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Is Umuahia, Abia state officially BIAFRA now? See what i found at the entrance / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by justice2016: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Asari officially declared himself a Biafran now live on air . Thank God we are coming together and divide n rule is ovee

13 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Seems you're the only one listening

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by iykomo0(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
see

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by frankdoz24: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
I was very happy when asari said the whole niger-delta belongs to Biafra and also declared himself a biafran.Listening to radio Biafra live now. All hail Biafra.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by midfinger(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
I enjoyed the interview he had with Uche,the man gives no F about this country called Nigeria. And very fearless I must admit too in his statements on radiobiafra.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by Hackportal(m): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Biafra is the only way out

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by waternogetenemy: 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
I just heard it live...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by EternalTruths: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Afonjas won't like this news. grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by hammerF: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
That was just wow even without Nnamdi at the helm.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by leofab(f): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Unity is all we need

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by Doghari: 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
More pains to Yoruba skulls this night. Make dem shout 'attache by force'. I wan laugh dem like my oga patapata. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by petsam11(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pls how can I get Radio Biafra station

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by papaejima1: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Doghari:
More pains to Yoruba skulls this night. Make dem shout 'attache by force'. I wan laugh dem like my oga patapata. grin
Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by kuuljay(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2017
Early last year it was Natanyahu,late last year it was Putin,early this year it was trump and now it is asari

Anyway e no concern me,before they will tag me Afonja of which I don't even known the meaning

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by AdedejiSadeeq(m): 12:05am On Feb 07, 2017
My Yoruba skull is doomed

12 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by Chiefobdk1: 12:55am On Feb 07, 2017
Afonjas right now

14 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by chiedu7: 1:09am On Feb 07, 2017
leofab:
Unity is all we need

Which kind unity I beg.

Wasn't Buhari doing Northocracy?

Everything for the North.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:12am On Feb 07, 2017
I believe in one Nigeria
Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by captleonerd(m): 1:26am On Feb 07, 2017
lol so asari the Muslim is now a very good ally of the ipob Igbos grin these clowns want to kill me with laugh o.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by basilo102: 1:51am On Feb 07, 2017
captleonerd:
lol so asari the Muslim is now a very good ally of the ipob Igbos grin these clowns want to kill me with laugh o.
afonjas shifting the goalpost since 1834BC

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by timecapsule: 4:24am On Feb 07, 2017
A woman was looking at her marriage certificate and was asked what the problem is, she said that she is looking for the expiring date. NIGERIA expired 2016, the marriage is over.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Afonjas viewing this thread with anger...they can strangle Asari right now!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 07, 2017
There is no such country called Biafra except that which exists in the minds of some deluded IPOB youth. Asari Dokubo's radio station support for the online republic will remain what it is: empty rants of a frustrated ex militant, and if he dares cross a red line, an extra bed space awaits him in dilector's cell.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 07, 2017
kropotkin2 post=[s:
53487159]There is no such country called Biafra except that which exists in the minds of some deluded IPOB youth. Asari Dokubo's radio station support for the online republic will remain what it is: empty rants of a frustrated ex militant, and if he dares cross a red line, an extra bed space awaits him in dilector's cell.[/s]

God in his infinite mercy created them to look like this for a reason...to reflect their wicked, envious and ugly hearts!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:13am On Feb 07, 2017
I would really love it if every step you guys take is kept on a low than bringing everything out in the open.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by Omudia11: 6:14am On Feb 07, 2017
Anyone can air their opinion for or against anything. Asari is not the spokesperson of the Niger Delta and nor is anyone. The fact remains that all the various bodies representing the different ethnic groups in the Niger Delta have spoken and posited to be against the Biafran struggle.

But hey, don't you igbos insult us on this forum everyday about how NDs are lazy? Why do you want lazy people in your country? Jokers!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 07, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
[s]I would really love it if every step you guys take is kept on a low than bringing everything out in the open.[/s]

Keep it low key so that it won't infuriate you Afonjas abi? You are not a female...you are a yoruba man!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 07, 2017
Omudia11:
[s]Anyone can air their opinion for or against anything. Asari is not the spokesperson of the Niger Delta and nor is anyone. The fact remains that all the various bodies representing the different ethnic groups in the Niger Delta have spoken and posited to be against the Biafran struggle.

But hey, don't you igbos insult us on this forum everyday about how NDs are lazy? Why do you want lazy people in your country? Jokers![/s]

Afonja abiakwa(have come again oh) with their divisive tendency...claiming ND to insinuate that Igbos insult them of being lazy...my my my, this people eh, I keep telling you people about this wicked people!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:19am On Feb 07, 2017
tankara1010:

Keep it low key so that it won't infuriate you Afonjas abi? You are not a female...you are a yoruba man!
Nwoke m mechie onu. Everyone who has a different view of things isn't an AfonjA. And Di anyi if you don't know me don't even act like you do. Otutu Oma

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 07, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
[s]Nwoke m mechie onu. Everyone who has a different view of things isn't an AfonjA. And Di anyi if you don't know me don't even act like you do. Otutu Oma[/s]

Anumanu Afonja! Shove your google translated Igbo into your behind!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:27am On Feb 07, 2017
tankara1010:

Anumanu Afonja! Shove your google translated Igbo into your behind!
I really see that stupidity has taken over a substantial amount of your brain. Keep fooling around. So you feel giving yoruba's HBP that you've achieved the biafra? I believe am more igbo than you, coming to NL to shout biafra doesn't make you more igbo than anyone else.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Live On Radio Biafra Now by Omudia11: 7:25am On Feb 07, 2017
Pls shut up...typical of a biafran to call people afonja. When is Donald Trump declaring Biafra?
tankara1010:

Afonja abiakwa(have come again oh) with their divisive tendency...claiming ND to insinuate that Igbos insult them of being lazy...my my my, this people eh, I keep telling you people about this wicked people!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo & His Wife, Dolapo Shows "Love" At Pres. Buhari Inauguration [Photos] / Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel / Why Jonathan Picked 2 Ministers From Ogun –obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.