Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Dark Sport On the Forehead of some muslims: Mark Of Piety Or Hypocrisy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dark Sport On the Forehead of some muslims: Mark Of Piety Or Hypocrisy? (862 Views)

Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! / Ignorance Or Hypocrisy Or Both (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark Sport On the Forehead of some muslims: Mark Of Piety Or Hypocrisy? by babeface3: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2015
Hi folks, it beats my imagination when I see guys with dark spots on their forehead as a mark of frequent prayers. If this is because of constant praying which entails hitting or rather robbing the forehead on the ground in worship, how come majority of the ladies do not have it?
Re: Dark Sport On the Forehead of some muslims: Mark Of Piety Or Hypocrisy? by safe06: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Muslims don't hit their heads on the ground while praying, it's their fore head touching the ground. The ladies have it too,you hardly see that of the ladies because they wear scarves/hijabs which covers the spot... smiley
Re: Dark Sport On the Forehead of some muslims: Mark Of Piety Or Hypocrisy? by parisbookaddict(f): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
babeface3:
Hi folks, it beats my imagination when I see guys with dark spots on their forehead as a mark of frequent prayers. If this is because of constant praying which entails hitting or rather robbing the forehead on the ground in worship, how come majority of the ladies do not have it?

ItS funny how the rich, secular and exposed Muslims don't have it but the poor ignorant ones do.
Re: Dark Sport On the Forehead of some muslims: Mark Of Piety Or Hypocrisy? by vooks: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
parisbookaddict:

ItS funny how the rich, secular and exposed Muslims don't have it but the poor ignorant ones do.
I noticed this grin
Re: Dark Sport On the Forehead of some muslims: Mark Of Piety Or Hypocrisy? by CrazyMan(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Just like the poor muslims are meant to wear hijiab and move about. Meanwhile zariah buhari and other daughters of the ruling class are busy rocking mini skirts and leggings far away in Europe.

Brainwashed fellows.
Re: Dark Sport On the Forehead of some muslims: Mark Of Piety Or Hypocrisy? by safe06: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
parisbookaddict:

"rich" "secular" "exposed " "poor " "ignorant"....you know all this because you have cctv's fixed in every Muslims house? undecided

Zara buhari wearing mini skirt? shocked...brain washed fellows? undecided....

If you want to preach the goodies about your religion,preach it and act it,stop insulting people practising other religions.... sad

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Sin_ Pastor Chris / Essay, Paragraph, Article On Halloween Festival India In Hindi English / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (nov. 16th 2015) -eternal Life Starts Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.