Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? (18504 Views)

Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup / Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? / Ladies Can You Wear This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
peeparty:
Brings out my koboko.*walks slowly* flogs her from behind pia pia*
cheesy cheesy **bites his left ear**

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by peeparty(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy **bites his left ear**
lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by peeparty(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzzTega:

Know what?
what to do.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by TheHeGoat: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
That's why I prefer goats to girls! angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
teasel:
Go ask your mama!

like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by sarutobie(m): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
TheHeGoat:
looked at this poster's moniker and comment..I no sabi whether na to laugh or cry or just put my head in a bucket of water..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
harristo:

I believe this lady is in the best position to answer this question.
I feel comfortable with mini skirt anyday anytime cos i am use to it!i dont like anything long cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Macjayboy(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
How in the fu ck did this bollocks make front page?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
profojah:

I don't have any problem with you bro.. I only reprimanded that silly faq. And if you are the guy and you disguised, then you're a coward bro.
Lol! Now u've confessed..You have a problem with the guy...and now i knw why u attacked him rudely.

There are Over 100guys dat saw his post and choosed to mind their business except You...well,now i knw why.

As 4 d thoughts of me disguising myslf as Agarawu..there u go wrong bro.Infact i jst got active here on NL and as such,i know No One...i jst got disappointed wen i read ur post in support of two Ladies against ur fellow guys 4 no just cause(if he insulted dem,d ladies insulted him even More)..

Anyways,i'm sorry 4 using insultive words on Yu #1Love brother!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Icecomrade: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Can't people just have decent conversation on Nairaland without being abusive.

Lots of immature people or premature brains.
I wish access age can be restricted to 30yrs.

This is annoying.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
TheHeGoat:
Cos u a goat urself!!why should a goat go for a lady when his fellow she-goats are there! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by MzzTega(f): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
peeparty:
what to do.
what do you want to do?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
profojah:

I don't have any problem with you bro.. I only reprimanded that silly faq. And if you are the guy and you disguised, then you're a coward bro.
Bro u might be right wit wat u tink abt d agarawu guy, but i tink if there is anyone dat deserve to be crusify right nw its definately you for supportin a woman over a niggah. its BSTs like you dat re capable of murderin ur fellow bcus of a gf. when push to come show in life and you need some1 to help u fight ur battle dat involve life and death, its a niggah like u dat wud stand bside u no matter d consequences and nt any woman. never trust or support a LT(woman) until she bear u a male sailor(child). Its my little advice to you. cheers!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by TheHeGoat: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
Cos u a goat urself!!why should a goat go for a lady when his fellow she-goats are there! cheesy
I wonder undecided
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Akinz0126(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
This is what olamide called Museya.for the purpose of quick hot sex now abi no be so?*Wink*
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
mystage:

They are present anywere human does exist. @ d emboldened
what exactly is ur point?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by TheHeGoat: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
Mini skirt anyday,anytime!! cheesy
With those k legs?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
TheHeGoat:

I wonder undecided
Goat for goat and human for human! cheesy
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
TheHeGoat:

With those k legs?
grin i get bow legs tho not k!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by UpLoyo: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
bebene:
You will see a girl wearing mini-skirt but if she reaches a place with lots of people she will start to bend down and adjust it.So why is it a must for you to wear it?

It's quite simple it's none of your darn business, is it your body? Has anyone ever complained to you that they are not comfortable in the mini-skirt they are wearing? And that brings the question, how old are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by sinaj(f): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:

birds of the same feather..........
bros I hail thee grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by TheHeGoat: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin i get bow legs tho not k!!
You have k legs jo! angry prove me wrong by posting ur full picture here
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by fejikudz(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
profojah:

True.. That Agarawu23 guy mumu no be small. I thought he's a university graduate abi the guy na drop-out sef. His intellectual capacity is very dearth.. I dey always look at his posts and laugh..
Chia cheesy See finishing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
mystage:

Bro u might be right wit wat u tink abt d agarawu guy, but i tink if there is anyone dat deserve to be crusify right nw its definately you for supportin a woman over a niggah. its BSTs like you dat re capable of murderin ur fellow bcus of a gf. when push to come show in life and you need some1 to help u fight ur battle dat involve life and death, its a niggah like u dat wud stand bside u no matter d consequences and nt any woman. never trust or support a LT(woman) until she bear u a male sailor(child). Its my little advice to you. cheers!
Mystage.. Ain't supporting any! Read the post from the beginning. The realm which the discussion came though seems I'm supporting somebody..But the fact is that, if a woman can't offer me a _pussy, then she's doing me No favour. The summary of what I did is " Craving the guy's indulgence to behave atleast mature for once".. You get?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by sparkwil(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
peeparty:
Brings out my koboko.*walks slowly* flogs her from behind pia pia*

grin grin grin
If I hear....
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by sparkwil(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ijaya123:
Reading through a number of comments on the FP, their posters senses of reasoning are most likely shorter than a lady's mini skirt.
When person no get work na so so vex him go dey vex. No mind dem. They just vomitted shi.t all over d FP

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by kossyablaze(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
misspicy:

Looking to make peace abi,we no go forgive you

Mr NL competition over you now a troll...weldone
Hmmm so bad of u soundn like dis.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
teasel:

You oafs had better stay out of my business.
Obviously a Spoilt Ajebutter
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by val15: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Na notice me de worry them
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by kossyablaze(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
misspicy:
Oya Take T fare,go home and ask ur mother...undecided
Nawa for u o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by sparkwil(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
TheHeGoat:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
It's been so refreshing going through the comments. Oh! I think I can now die grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

NYCN Holds First Miss Orumba South Beauty Pageant December 4 (Pictures) / Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene / What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.