Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? (18500 Views)

Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup / Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? / Ladies Can You Wear This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Temimported(f): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Loving it

birds of the same feather..........[/quote]
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by vickylala239: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
misspicy:

I guess you are not refering to me

If he is Den Wat will hppn?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Skryptchex(m): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
These guys just make this more interesting....
...find earpiece... listen to songs...nd laff atthem cool grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by wtfCode: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
a lady wore one very mini skirt and sat on a chair, i came near her and she starts covering her fresh laps with a handkerchief.
I was like, gurl u dont need to do that...whats the essense of putting on a short skirt at the first place?
#i can see some sets of ingrates have changed the topic of this thread.
#sits back to watch more insults raining out 4rm this foools.

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by sparkwil(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Icecomrade:
Can't people just have decent conversation on Nairaland without being abusive.

Lots of immature people or premature brains.
I wish access age can be restricted to 30yrs.

This is annoying.

1st sentence....... Correct
2nd sentence....... Wrong

Maturity isn't directly proportional to age

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by vickylala239: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
misspicy:

Flocks together buh u aint gat no feather...die alonetongue

...coz even d OP don chilltongue

...mu.muundecided carry person matter for head dey drag ur own for hand

C dis one!!

u tink u Hv backing of others

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by misspicy(f): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
kossyablaze:
Nawa for u o
What I doundecided
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by free2ryhme: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
It is shameful to see this topic made frontpage and no post in the threads seems to address the opening topic

Well I hope seun and his mod are taking note
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Cirphrank(m): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
teasel:
Go ask your mama!
Really?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by HenryBangs(m): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
they want to use it for bending down. mtchewwwww
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Cirphrank(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
misspicy:
Unwanted pregnancyundecided
I just don't understand, what's the bone of contention here?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
what exactly is ur point?
I thought u re gonna understand d meaning and origin of were d word craved frm. Pls kindly and humbly forget!
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
TheHeGoat:

You have k legs jo! angry prove me wrong by posting ur full picture here
cheesy ok done!
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
omor see as dem take derail the topic. eyyyaaa i pity d op sef.
back to d topic, dat short skirt matter tire me.
PMB shud do smthm about it
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by sparkwil(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
UpLoyo:

It's quite simple it's none of your darn business, is it your body? Has anyone ever complained to you that they are not comfortable in the mini-skirt they are wearing? And that brings the question, how old are you?

Will u be quiet there
Every sane human has d social responsibility to protect his/her fellow human...
That d world has turned upside down doesn't mean every of its inhabitant have gone stup.id.
It is madness that Ladies dress near unclad and think that's d right thing to do
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by tunergy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
LACK OF CONFIDENCE
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by simdam500(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aside any shit, I support agarawu23 for replying that first b itch for typing the dumbest thing.
All other can take to Atlantic.

Back to topic op they need your attention that was why

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by agarawu23(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
sinaj:

bros I hail thee grin
you are blessed smiley
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by misspicy(f): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cirphrank:

I just don't understand, what's the bone of contention here?
Thank you for asking,it was supposed to be a playful banter buh d guy started feeling hyped and insulted me,i even replied wif civility dat am sure he was nt refering to me,den I gave it back to him he den called his fellow trolls on me and even used his oda accounts to mention me,besides d thread already went downhill,didnt expect it to reach FP,so was as suprised as you.

Just try and go tru d first page
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
profojah:

Mystage.. Ain't supporting any! Read the post from the beginning. The realm which the discussion came though seems I'm supporting somebody..But the fact is that, if a woman can't offer me a _pussy, then she's doing me No favour. The summary of what I did is " Craving the guy's indulgence to behave atleast mature for once".. You get?
i did justice readin d post frm d beginin b4 i ealier quote u. yea i understand u bro, bt i tink ur actions towards him wud hv made lot of senses if u had done it in a one on one chat/messg wit him, probably via pm nd nt here which has givin some low life personality ladies here on nairaland who cant even stand must of we dudes in real life the opportunity to rain insults on d both of you.

dudes are knw to settle their diffs in private nd nt in public domain where did tinz go wrong with dis popular thought? cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
mystage:

i did justice readin d post frm d beginin b4 i ealier quote u. yea i understand u bro, bt i tink ur actions towards him wud hv made lot of senses if u had done it in a one on one chat/messg wit him, probably via pm nd nt here which has givin some low life personality ladies here on nairaland who cant even stand must of we dudes in real life the opportunity to rain insults on d both of you.

dudes are knw to settle their diffs in private nd nt in public domain where did tinz go wrong with dis popular thought? cheers!
I got you bro. This is witty. Thanks bro. I love your intellectuality.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cant believe this topic make homepage.....hmmmmmmmm, hope seun is still paying the mods, the rate at which they lift useless topics to the homepage these days is kinda alarming.......my thought though if u like ban me i will still repeat it,
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
peeparty:
lol.

Them bite you, you dey laugh...e sweet you? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
vickylala239:

Common correct English is a problem.

why will you Not like it,your english tells alot.
it shows that you are a prostitute.

See english ohhh.

Tomorrow you will package yourself and a guy will think your a clean babe.

hmmmm hmmmmmm cheesy
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
vickylala239:

Common correct English is a problem.

why will you Not like it,your english tells alot.
it shows that you are a prostitute.

See english ohhh.

Tomorrow you will package yourself and a guy will think your a clean babe.

hmmmm hmmmmmm cheesy so because am is missing right?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by agarawu23(m): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Cant believe this topic make homepage.....hmmmmmmmm, hope seu n is still paying the mods, the rate at which they lift useless topics to the homepage these days is kinda alarming.......my thought though if u like ban me i will still repeat it,
edit sheun 's name. any thread can make front page here
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
fashion...
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by oluwafadekemi(f): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
it is well
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Picks phone: Dial 911: Hi lalasticlala

I suggest this THREAD be closed.

It's against the rules of Nairaland!

There is a serious e-battle going on here!
Everyone is derailed already!

#This is madness# angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

NYCN Holds First Miss Orumba South Beauty Pageant December 4 (Pictures) / Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene / What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.