Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra (1371 Views)

''''President Buhari May Leave For Checkup If There Is Need" - Femi Adesina / I May Be Arrested Soon – Dino Melaye Cries Out / "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by ibadantiti(f): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Each day, hour,minute and second is Biafra on nairaland am overwhelmed on number of new Biafra topics created. angry
Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by SeverusSnape(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Chai!... Biafra giving some people sleepless nights. I'm beginning to like this Biafra.

I believe it will actualize one day. Hmmm...

Please stay, It's not something you can run from. If you leave Nairaland, you will go and meet it on your radio or TV. grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by 4reala(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Pls, how will dat affect Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by WeedyGonzalez(m): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
If you want to leave, then leave!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry You will not be missed , even the fuuucktards who drove you away won't miss you angry

2 Likes

Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by ayokellany: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
If you can't cope beta close your eyes Or stay off NL. Freedom of expression is guaranteed under the constitution of the federal republic. Keep your wailing to yourself or beta still join the wailing team till 2019 officially
Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by Princewill1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Noted! But you wouldn't be missed.
Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by jumper524(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
ur faada dere if u no leave nairaland

1 Like

Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by adamshuaib(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Na wa o
Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
they don dey go one by one...

nah me ask you dey open the thread...
if you no like am why not open your own...

for me it is fun... seeing mods on their toes bc of Biafra...
traffic generation is high...
so my dear if you go another will replace you...

I silly do not care afterall na una start to dey abuseam first...

1 Like

Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by honourhim: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibadantiti:
Each day, hour,minute and second is Biafra on nairaland am overwhelmed on number of new Biafra topics created. wink

Many Igbos are joining nairaland because of Biafra.
Some of us who lost interest coming to nairaland have started picking interest again because of Biafra.
Feel free to leave.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by TheOnlyWiseMan: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
[size=30pt]

Op, Bye Bye.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by ibadantiti(f): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
shocked
Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by Rilwayne001: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibadantiti:
Each day, hour,minute and second is Biafra on nairaland am overwhelmed on number of new Biafra topics created. angry

And you had to call our attention? sad undecided

Please leave.

1 Like

Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by donpope1(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
You too dey see that giant for dream?

3 Likes

Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by ibadantiti(f): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
angry
Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by Guestlander: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
ibadantiti:

They are basically using Nairaland to promote their cause. There are very few places where people pay attention to them than Nairaland and a few other places.
The best thing is to scroll by and read only what you are interested in.
Responding to them is what they need like fish needs water.
Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by gartamanta: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
ibadantiti:

Thats the rage of the moment, go with the flow
Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by nototribalist: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Afonjas are cowards and useless. I can see him leaving, BYE BYE

1 Like

Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by Terkimbi01: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
@OP, You just created another Biafra thread....

1 Like

Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by Princesaha: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
ibadantiti:
Eiyaaa Omo mi, Pele ok. But in case you wanna end it all like your hero, please do not forget to hala me bro. Ratak big bottle is #70, medium size #50 while the small one is #30. But if you will buy in quantity then I can make some deductions for you, after all, what are friends for. But I advise that you go for the big bottle cos it can serve the whole family. Mind you, I do not sell fake because I believe that a good name is better than gold.

1 Like

Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by favick: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy :oUr funny.. ..make biafra no kiLil persin
Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by bukifemi1: 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Princesaha:

Eiyaaa Omo mi, Pele ok. But in case you wanna end it all like your hero, please do not forget to hala me bro. Ratak big bottle is #70, medium size #50 while the small one is #30. But if you will buy in quantity then I can make some deductions for you, after all, what are friends for. But I advise that you go for the big bottle cos it can serve the whole family. Mind you, I do not sell fake because I believe that a good name is better than gold.

You will demonstrate or test it first

1 Like

Re: I May Leave Nairaland Because Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
OP is IPOB indirectly mocking non IPOB.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Set To Dump eagles / Must Read; The Words Of Peter W Bother(former S.A president). true reflection / If It Ain't Broken Don't Fix It. (Buhari's perspective).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.