Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

"I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders (17021 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari / 2019: Shehu Sani Blames El-rufia As APC Rejects Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by aminulive: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2017
The Senator representing Kaduna Central, on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Shehu Sani, has declared that he may run for the Kaduna State governorship election in 2019 against Governor Nasir El-Rufai.

The Senator noted that the 2019 general elections are not going to be like that of 2015, that saw many elected due to their allegiance to President Muhammadu Buhari.

He maintained that this time, people will stand solely on their own.

Sani who was speaking in an interview with the Sun, said, “Well, as for 2019, it is still far away. What is on the ground now is for us to deliver on the promises and pledges we have made as elected officials.

“So I have heard such a call, and I will answer that call at the right time. I may decide to seek to return to the Senate, I may decide to vie for the governorship of Kaduna State, and I may decide not to vie for any of the positions again, it all depends on the feeling from my people of what they think I should be able to overcome.

“The 2019 election is not going to be like 2015 election; under 2015 election, many people won the election by virtue of their allegiance to Buhari, but by 2019, everyone will answer his own father’s name.

“We are advocating for people to go and vote for their conscience, and not to vote for anybody because of Buhari.

“Even if Buhari is going to contest the election, vote for Buhari alone, and each and every one of us who wants to contest, we have to put him on the scale whether that person is capable, whether that person has performed, whether that person will truly serve after voting him into power.

“So 2019 is going to be a year in which everyone is going to stand in the dock to be tried by the voters. So 2019 is not an election time, it is a trial time, and truly it is a judgment time for our conduct while in office.”

http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/29/may-contest-el-rufai-2019-shehu-sani-thunders/

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Rapwiz(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2017
cool
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Mophasa(m): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2017
Good move

The bloodsucking fulani midget called "Hell Rufai"needs to vacate that office for peace to return to kaduna

We are behind you distinguished senator

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by joe4real12: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Go ahead Shehu, u have my backing.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by SweetJoystick(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Good luck to you

11 Likes

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
He is the fiercest opposition to El Rufai.The election will be hot.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
This Senator would be floored in his constituency.

22 Likes

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by edimahgurl(f): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ok cheesy
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by pauljumbo: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
i just pray you people bomb yourself alone and don't involve Christians

9 Likes

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by EXLOVER(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Not again with a northern rule Nigerians take note, because a nut is missing in their head, what dey have is coconut, we've seen a lot with Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by biomustry: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
There's no way he's winning

8 Likes

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by SalamRushdie: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Everyone knew this a long time ago

8 Likes

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by divinelove(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Like this dude sha he has shown enough courage

11 Likes

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Poorboy: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ok na only u dey kaduna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Well, Mallam Shehu Sani, you only stated the obvious. When I observed from the outset your persistent criticism of Elrufai I knew it was not spurred by a sincere concern about the lot of the masses, I aways suspected an ulterior motive was fuelling your attack on Elrufai. Well, you have now confirmed my suspicion. You, sir, just like the ranting Elrufai in pre 2015 election are just playing politics with the poor Kaduna state masses as the pawns on the political chessboard. I pray someday the people of Nigeria will realise that the power to effect true change is in their hands and not in the hand of some self-exalting Buhari, Goodluck, Elrufai or Shehu Sani. Once we get matured and serious enough to tell these politicians we are not idiots, all of them will naturally fall in line.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Homeboiy: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Just be strong so kaduna muslims will not delete u d wat dey did to yakowa
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Pharaoh9(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Shehu Sank, Hellru Fai and Atiku wants to contest

No Southern has shown interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by nNEOo(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Incompetent bastards their states stench of poverty n infinite intellectual deformity

They want to be president.....uuugh angry

I think governors of the best states In Nigeria should be given chance at the presidency. Not those pre-noctural animals.

4 Likes

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by admax(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Guy, you don't need to tell us what we all know before now. You want his job that's why you were always attacking him.

Just remember you will be attacked vigorously if elected as Governor. Ask APC, Buhari and Lai Mohammed.

3 Likes

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by uwajeh(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
When you get to that bridge you will realise that politics and political activism are two entirely different ball games.

5 Likes

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bloody talkative and Boko Haram agent. ...politics is not noise making

1 Like

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by veacea: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2017

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by smartty68(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ok

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Opakan2: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Is this possible? a Northerner as sitting governor in one of the Eastern states.

Those guys should pray and stop this politics of bitterness that might lead to inconclusive elections

1 Like

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by babyfaceafrica: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
What is the difference?.. A theif chontesting with another thief

1 Like

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by ylaa(f): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
U gat my backing, any day anytime.

3 Likes

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by Alphyno: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Another Noise Maker Detected undecided
Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by positivelord: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Well said Sani...but I cannot see you getting APC ticket to contest anything. Not while the entire state party structure is with El-Rufai.. Or less you will vie under another party. Having said that, free and fair election I think you stand a good chance.

2 Likes

Re: "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders by EazyMoh(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hehehe you'd be lucky to secure APC senatorial ticket in 2019 not to talk of governotorial.
Unless you are ready to try another party.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Independence Day: 3 Good Things You Love About Nigeria / Buhari: Death Of Children In Niger Republic School Fire Horrific / Aggrieved APC Presidential Aspirants, Senators Revolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.