Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent (4068 Views)

Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent by sats: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2015
brevity is the soul of wit
they need u in nollywood
u go sabi write script for film
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent by bqlekan(m): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2015
lilspiceyy:

The woman won't change even if he draws her closer. It seems she is just addicted to cheating dats all I can say smiley. Op thank God u aren't married yet cos it would be a lifetime of misery wen u finally accept her after her pple has finished convincing you by using your daughter as an excuse. You have to be happy for that marriage to flourish and I know for sure that since you've found out about your wife's escapades, the marriage will be filled with distrust and quarrels which you don't want your daughter to see while growing up. Its difficult I know but u just have have to file for custody of your daughter cos if she stays with her mum, she might end up living her lifestyle cos children are quick learners and they learn from environmental experiences.
I see you don't understand the effect of a broken home a child's life. There is more danger in letting her go than marrying her. Would have loved to share a story, buh I can't here.,,
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent by lilspiceyy(f): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2015
bqlekan:
I see you don't understand the effect of a broken home a child's life. There is more danger in letting her go than marrying her. Would have loved to share a story, buh I can't here.,,
It's beta than seeing a marriage full of distrust and fighting don't you think? I wouldn't want children seeing their parents fighting or seeing the dad accusing the mum of cheating and calling her a liar angryno no no it is more dangerous. I know what am talking about cos dat child/children will emulate what wat the dad or mum does. If they eventually get married and have a son, he wld grow up being like his dad (always doubting or fighting girls) and the daughter might end up lying too cos she has seen the dad accusing the mum of not telling the truth and the mum doing wat she does best (cheating) she might eventually team up with her mum against her dad because she supports everytin she does. I have a story too grin to back it up my brother.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent by Pamelayoung: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2015
Evrybody says "d lady is promiscuous, send her away" but has anyone tot of d reasons behind her action? Cud be dat she's feeling insecure n wants to spread her eggs other dan put in one basket to avoid stories that touch.
Op claims to love her but wudn't do d needful. So lng as u'r nt true to yoursef dis is d results u'd continually get.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent by lilspiceyy(f): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Evrybody says "d lady is promiscuous, send her away" but has anyone tot of d reasons behind her action? Cud be dat she's feeling insecure n wants to spread her eggs other dan put in one basket to avoid stories that touch.
Op claims to love her but wudn't do d needful. So lng as u'r nt true to yoursef dis is d results u'd continually get.
I am a lady too I don't think there is an excuse to doing what she does (cheating). In naija out of 100 marriages only 60 went tru due process ( traditional and white wedding) dat am sure of. Op fit no get money na. At least he accepted the baby and didn't deny he is the father of the child wen she told him she was preggy unlike some guys dat wld deny they've not even seen your panties cheesy Dat action shows he wants a future with her.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent by idu1(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2015
Run for your life....
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2015
You need to leave this woman. Sowwie. For your own good and peace of mind.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent by Godhand1(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2015
bqlekan:

can you explain further the danger in letting her go than marrying her. please
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent by bqlekan(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2015
Godhand1:

can you explain further the danger in letting her go than marrying her. please

Mr, letting her go may cause you and your daughter a lot of trouble
You end up marrying someone else who won't treat your daughter as her own, especially after having a child or two for you. Your daughter might become depressed wishing she was with her mum. She might have to endure a lot of abuse both physically and spiritually. This may end up shaping her innocent life into a life of social crisis. Giving in to peer pressure, doing drugs, prostitution, etc.

M sure you don't want a marriage of distrust and fighting. your daughter's treatment by her step mum will bring not just distrust, it will bring violence between you and your wife.
M sure you won't want another broken home.
My advice.. find your fault, mend your ways, stick to you wife, .. she will change..
lilspiceyy:

It's beta than seeing a marriage full of distrust and fighting don't you think? I wouldn't want children seeing their parents fighting or seeing the dad accusing the mum of cheating and calling her a liar angryno no no it is more dangerous. I know what am talking about cos dat child/children will emulate what wat the dad or mum does. If they eventually get married and have a son, he wld grow up being like his dad (always doubting or fighting girls) and the daughter might end up lying too cos she has seen the dad accusing the mum of not telling the truth and the mum doing wat she does best (cheating) she might eventually team up with her mum against her dad because she supports everytin she does. I have a story too grin to back it up my brother.
m sorry, don't know how well to type this, but I believe you should understand
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent by lilspiceyy(f): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2015
bqlekan:
Mr, letting her go may cause you and your daughter a lot of trouble
You end up marrying someone else who won't treat your daughter as her own, especially after having a child or two for you. Your daughter might become depressed wishing she was with her mum. She might have to endure a lot of abuse both physically and spiritually. This may end up shaping her innocent life into a life of social crisis. Giving in to peer pressure, doing drugs, prostitution, etc.

M sure you don't want a marriage of distrust and fighting. your daughter's treatment by her step mum will bring not just distrust, it will bring violence between you and your wife.
M sure you won't want another broken home.
My advice.. find your fault, mend your ways, stick to you wife, .. she will change..
m sorry, don't know how well to type this, but I believe you should understand
Dats not convincing enough am sorry. Did u read what the OP wrote? Dat wasn't her first time! Wenever she gets caught, she begs him and he kept on forgiving her.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent by bqlekan(m): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Dats not convincing enough am sorry. Did u read what the OP wrote? Dat wasn't her first time! Wenever she gets caught, she begs him and he kept on forgiving her.
I read it all.. and you said that wasn't convincing enough? shocked you are really funny.. Only God knows what can convince you.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent by abdrazak: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Its so sad to love someone and the person not given you back.

My only advice to you is this: sit yourself down, re-establish how you want your life and future to look like not minding whether you love her and/or your family. Focus on what is best for you and start putting them in action.

If you want her back, you need to do alot of classwork and assignment not minding the time, influence and affluence
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent by mrsmith11(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
I would have advice you to sit and talk with her the reason for her behaviour if only it was just one person she is doing the act with but from your story it seems is just random cheat.

She is cheating with more than one person and am very sure it started why you people were dating and you knew

My advice;if possible you can do a DNA on your daughter then it will be a starting point but if you can't then mayb a genotype/blood goup should be able to give you 50% assurance on the paternity of the child( remember 60% of 1st child outside wedlock are not always for the men)

2ndly;I think you should ask her to remain in her mother house until you come terms on you direction of the relationship

In all....am nore disappointed in your mother (sorry to say) for her to ask you continue with a ransom cheating wife is unheard of

If you end the relationship with your baby Mama and you plan to marry in future then I will advise to leave your daughter with the mother and always show care by visiting and sending money for her upkeep

My 10 cent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Me Gist You The Exact Things Our Boo Wants On Bed / Wedding Photo That Appears To Show Bride Performing A Sex Act Goes Viral / If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.