Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,580 members, 7,840,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Relatives Of #chibokgirls Marched Through Abuja Today (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relatives Of #chibokgirls Marched Through Abuja Today (Photo) (15613 Views)

Chibokgirls Graduate From School(photos) / 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) / Aregbesola Donates Tablets To Rescued Chibokgirls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relatives Of #chibokgirls Marched Through Abuja Today (Photo) by samplegirl(f): 6:05am On Aug 28, 2015
LastProphet:
Ibos say it was a propaganda so that means thee relatives are not humanbeings, they cant be real, or are they hired by jonathan to make 'Nigeria ungovernable for PMB?'

You call yourself last prophet but you are actually' 'LAST FOOL''
Keep deceiving yourself. Igbos will continue to be your problem.
Re: Relatives Of #chibokgirls Marched Through Abuja Today (Photo) by samplegirl(f): 6:07am On Aug 28, 2015
link2ok:
Where is that woman Called Oby,yu made use of innocent girls to gain cheap popularity and write ur name in d book of possible appointees. It's so unfortunate yu also a mother. Now yu no longer embark on protest. Lol.

Goodluck is gone so there is no need to cry more than the bereaved nah!

Wishing the girls safe return.
Re: Relatives Of #chibokgirls Marched Through Abuja Today (Photo) by samplegirl(f): 6:09am On Aug 28, 2015
gabazin080:
But y do people keep saying chibok is scam. We have seen pictures, videos and parents coming out to confirm the incident, so what else do this doubting Thomas want

Up till now can you tell me the actual number of students that got missing if it is not a scam of highest order?
Re: Relatives Of #chibokgirls Marched Through Abuja Today (Photo) by DeeMain(m): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2015
qintus:

Mind you that the Igbo hav resolved to build their fatherland BIAFRA the British zoo in Africa called NIGERIA has expired so stop deciving yourself the zoo now belongs to hausa/fulani so others should find their way

You are guilty of the same generalization I accused the guy of. There are many Igbos all over Nigeria, all over the world. The best you can say is that there is a Biafra movement with a large following ongoing and that the Igbo consciousness is on the upswing.

I don't like generaliztions it distorts the reality, the truth.

Bye.
Re: Relatives Of #chibokgirls Marched Through Abuja Today (Photo) by 400billionman: 8:10am On Aug 28, 2015
madridguy:
GOD alone will comfort you people. The placard should be #GEJ Election is over release back our girls #

One should ask if Obiagelli Obasanjo Ezekwesili participated in that march past.
Re: Relatives Of #chibokgirls Marched Through Abuja Today (Photo) by madridguy(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2015
Obiagelli Ezekwesili played her path diligently.

400billionman:

One should ask if Obiagelli Obasanjo Ezekwesili participated in that march past.
Re: Relatives Of #chibokgirls Marched Through Abuja Today (Photo) by kingobozy: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
cy4cent:

Deal too good to turn down you say? what if their deal is turn Nigeria to a sharia law country?

Hmmmmm. let's be cautious. My thought though.
Yeah I still believe we can reach a compromise just for the sake of saving our faces from this international shame. There's got to be something these guys want. They can't just be blowing people up for the fun of it.
Re: Relatives Of #chibokgirls Marched Through Abuja Today (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 6:17am On Sep 29, 2015
i blame jonathan for this...he no have supposed to let this happen the first place...if one person is kidnapped at once...it would still make sense..but,over 150 girls at ones??............jonathan ,was a clueless basstard,that didnt give a shiit over the black-race or even over black-women for that matter.....and you will still have very stvpid nigerian-women praising that basstard....i dont understand,how a woman praisis a man,that can not even protect her...it doesnt even make sense to me.....................

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electoral Act: Amaechi, Ngige, Risk Disqualification Over Failure To Resign / What Kind Of President Do You Want In 2023? / Calabar Was Never The Capital Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.