Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1040656 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Untap143: 3:52am On Dec 02, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
ayooluwatoni:

@Ayo thank you. Please could you kindly find attached the VO decision.
I guess may be what I filled in my form caused it,my uni just gave the estimated school fees range from 6-8k n I filled 8k.
About my duration of program is 4years
Type of accommodation too. I did same when I filled it.
6900-9400. I filled 9400.
Total fund available was 36000cad dollars
I filled others 7000.
I didn't prepare any budget I think that gave him the discretion of his decision
My sponsor is my sister in law. The only proof I provided was the photographs during my wedding. Though she gave me letter of sponsorship, her passy photopage.

This is my question. What exactly you think I can do?
Also can I apply immediately like next week.

I laugh at the way you people call money here o. 5.5M is so low? 5.5m is not low o. Something must have been wrong. Please share ur profile. I'm particularly interested in:
1. The exact reason(s) the VO ticked.
2. Your tuition fee
3. Duration of program
4. The type of accommodation and your monthly estimate
5. The figures you provided in your application form; for room and board, tuition, others, total funds available for study.
6. Did you prepare/submit any budget? What was your total estimate?
7. Who is your sponsor? Did you establish a relationship with your sponsor?

The truth is, under normal circumstance, an soa of 5.5m is enough to get u a TRV. I stand to be corrected though. According to CIC, an applicant is expected to have at least 10k cad which is about 1.6m for living expenses for a year excluding tuition. Probably you quoted more than you had or the VO was not convinced your sponsor would sponsor you or there was a lump sum. Something must be wrong.
so try and ans those questions. You don't have to be Dangote's child or Davido's brother to school in Canada, else people like us wouldn't get a chance at all.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by EOJ13: 5:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Yes, u can use more than one sponsor. The estimate amount is relative to how much ur tuition, living expenses ($10000CAD) & other expenses are. Mostly importantly how much are they making available to u as the estimated balance should be more than what they are making available
okunborpeace:
Am new on this thread , and please I want to know if I can use more than one sponsor......One is my dad and the other sponsor is my uncle based in canada ...and also would love to know how much like estimate should be In my sensors account for application for study visa..Thanks ....good job u guys re doing here .....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ayooluwatoni(m): 5:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Untap143:
[color=#000099][/color]

I think Your case is quite simple and you can reapply as soon as you work on the following:

1. Prepare a comprehensive Sponsorship letter. It is not automatic that your Sister-inlaw should sponsor you. Let her try and state a good reason why she's sponsoring you. She should also state a particular amount she will be giving u in total and how she intends to give u, maybe she'll give u all at once, or yearly.

2. Prepare a budget. Make provision for every cost, including students' union fees, insurance, airfare etc

3. Make the budget realistic, prepare it like someone from Ijebu, don't quote high figures (but of course not too ridiculous figures), so your total estimate won't be high. Instead of going for a room of 500 dollars per month, go for 350 per month. Instead of using 5000 to feed per month, you can reduce it to 3500......just try and cut everything that can be cut..........

4. Ask your sister inlaw if it's possible to raise her balance a bit, even if it means just borrowing to print her SoA. But if it's not possible, you should still be fine.

Lastly, take your time with that study permit form, make sure you don't make any mistake. Select "other" as your sponsor and then fill "sister inlaw - (her name)".

Let me at this point allow the GURUs to add/remove.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jayne07(f): 6:34am On Dec 02, 2015
Biko I heard I can't apply to more than one college in Ontario, pls how true is this?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Hi guys...i just got an admission to lambton college for a 2year pg course.. fees is 13360canadian dollars..whats the next step and what documents do i need for the visa. and can a close family friend be my sponsor? I need to start processing asap..the program starts may2
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Tenaj123: 7:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Good Morning Guys,
Please I have a serious question for my aunty.

She graduated from Uni in 2005 with a 2.2 in computer science. Since then she has been working in banks (No gap year)

She would like to apply to a Canadian university for a masters in computer science with the hopes of moving there with her Family.
Please are there any suggestions on programs she can do with a 2.2 in computer science?
Do you suggest she goes for PGD? Wouldn't that affect her visa processing?

We have tried to research on University of Regina, Memorial university of Newfoundland University of Winnipeg, university of ottawa and its not quite clear if they would accept her 2.2. I would appreciate if I can get first hand experience from you guys.

I look forward to any help I can get.

P.S its almost 11 weeks and still no visa for me. God is in control.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tosanbamiogbe(f): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Please who has used prime medical consultants in Port Harcourt before ? How long did it take for CIC to update your account ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tosanbamiogbe(f): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Please who has used prime medical consultants in Port Harcourt before ? How long did it take for CIC to update your account ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dmines22: 7:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Hi all,
Thanks for the good works you guys are doing Here...

My application was refused after medicals due to

*insufficient fund to maintain ursef and family accompanying you... Note : am single and not travelling with any family member and i never filled that in my family form
*Current employment situation.... I submitted my offer letter and study leave letter with payslips
* and many other reasons.

Am just confused at the moment
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ussd: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2015
Hello Fam,

I would like you to advise me please. Some schools request for a minimum of a second class upper which for us in Nigeria is 3.5/5. I was just advised by a "professional" that I have to convert it to a scale of 4 and it must be a minimum of 3/4 for one to qualify as a second class upper graduate to gain MSc admission in Canada. Please how true is this ?

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Royat1(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2015
am a graduate of physiology from uni ilorin i will like to go for another undergraduate course in biochemistry and am through with my nysc,am 23 years old. hope it wont be a problem when am applying for a student visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by romney678mitt: 8:05am On Dec 02, 2015
thank you very much everyone. I have sorted out the issue and transcript is on its way to Canada as we speak. I sent it myself using EMS and they said 10 working days which is not bad. I have another question which is bothering my mind. When it's time to apply. Can the funds in my account be more than that of my sponsor? I'm trying to get everything ready so that I won't be late when applying. So if it's logical, pls let me know so I can what if I will have to find another sponsor. And also do I need my tax certificate when applying because I will also be sponsoring myself along with a sponsor. Thank you all And have a blessed day.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dmines22: 8:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Hi all....
Thanks to GOD even for the refusal of my Study Permit.
My Timeline.

06 Oct - Online Application
09 Oct- Biometrics done
13 Nov- Medical mail
17 Nov- Medical done at IOM,Ikeja
20 Nov- Medical passed update
30 Nov- Application refused

Documents submitted.
Sponsor is my blood sister (Nurse)
Letter of introduction from her place of work
Affidavit of sponsorship
Letter of sponsorship
SOA of 5m
Payslips
Tax ID
Property evaluation of 25m
Nursing certificate
Mine (applicant)
Study leave letter
Introduction letter from work
Payslips
SOA of 277k
Power of attorny worth 1.8m (Tenancy agreement)
Offer letter .
Childhood pics of sponsor and I ( applicant)
@thesoj and ayooluwatoni and all... Please help me tackle this
NB : No family is accompanying me and am single... I filled my family form as single and ticked no one is accompanying me... Mistake on part of VO i guess

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 8:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Nope. That "professional" may need his/her title revoked. Most Canadian schools specify their requirements for international students using each country's grading scale. For Nigeria, as an example, most schools require a Second Class Upper (i.e. 3.5/5.0), though some schools like University of Ottawa may accept a Second Class Lower as a minimum. They don't require you to convert your CGPA to their system in most cases, their criteria evaluates your Naija CGPA the way it is.

In the future, I would recommend you use Google to confirm any such claims. Just go to the website of any of your schools of interest to find out.

Having said that, some people on here have used WES to convert their CGPA to a 4.0 scale to see if it makes their 5.0-scale CGPA look better. But this is not required by almost all Canadian schools.

ussd:
Hello Fam,

I would like you to advise me please. Some schools request for a minimum of a second class upper which for us in Nigeria is 3.5/5. I was just advised by a "professional" that I have to convert it to a scale of 4 and it must be a minimum of 3/4 for one to qualify as a second class upper graduate to gain MSc admission in Canada. Please how true is this ?

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by oppytexu: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2015
splendidbabs:
Hello guys, please advice me on this..., I have requested my bank" Ecobank" to make bank transfer to my school in Canada for my tuition. I filled the form A and signed some other document.its been 8 working days now and the bank is yet to make the payment. I kept calling the bank and i was told that im on a queue that it wil soon get to my turn. I'm worried that is taking too long. I'm thinking of trying another bank or should i keep waiting.....pls your advice

I will advise you hold on with the Ecobank. That's the new problem Nigeria is face making internatinal payment! They have to source for dollar from central bank. If you try another bank you might be lucky or end up staying on another fresh queue for days! My gf transfer took 3weeks with sterling bank, and she was told just 2 working days. While mine with access bank was just 3days transaction. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Questions: Abeg I need people to help me with these two questions, preferably anyone who recently got PTA or used Form A to transfer funds to Canada (within the past month).

1. Which bank would anyone on here recommend to get PTA from?The four banks that my sister made inquiries from have run out of dollars.

2. Which bank allows you to transfer living expenses funds using Form A to your personal bank account in Canada. So far, a number of banks have told my sister that they would only transfer her money to her school account, but we have already paid tuition so it makes no sense. We want to transfer her personal funds to her Canada account (once she gets there) for living expenses.

I ask any person(s) with insights (or relevant contacts at any bank) to please help. Thx.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Sorry about your delay.

Share your profile. You didn't provide your course of study, UG or PG, length of program? Your most recent education qualification and when it was obtained? What you've been doing since then? Your program's tuition? etc. We can't help you tackle your delay in a vacuum.

dmines22:
Hi all....
Thanks to GOD even for the refusal of my Study Permit.
My Timeline...
... Please help me tackle this
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2015
My advise is to allow your school send it, cos the different btw you sending or the school sending is not up to 5k. Remember the school is not going to use NIPOSt which will take long time and using any of those other courier will cost at least 10k. So check the calculation and you will realize it worth allowing your school to send it. and the authenticity that come with it.

romney678mitt:
Hello great people.. I have a little problem and I know you guys will help me. I applied to George brown college and after sending them the scanned copy of transcript they said they need the official from my school but my school said if they want to send it themselves it's going to cost 26k which is on the high side for me. I have an option to pay 12k and collect it myself and send via EMS at Nipost because it is much more cheaper. I want to ask if I send myself through nipost will they school reject it? Im using this medium because it's against may2016. Pls urgent advice is needed. Thank you everyone and happy Sunday to you all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dmines22: 8:55am On Dec 02, 2015
thesoj:
Sorry about your delay.

Share your profile. You didn't provide your course of study, UG or PG, length of program? Your most recent education qualification and when it was obtained? What you've been doing since then? Your program's tuition? etc. We can't help you tackle your delay in a vacuum.

Chemical Engineering Oau graduated 2013.
Sait polytechnic.... Barchelor of applied petroleum engineering technology (2 years but can be completed under just 2 semesters) and internship for 6mnts or so
NYSC 2013-2014 october
Started working in a local content oil n gas producing firm since 2014, September
Sait school fees is $18940
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by here: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2015
loriaidah:
Thanks a lot will be waiting.

City: Abuja
Name: Bolanle Olusola Ariyo
Address: Abuja Clinics,
22 Amazon Street,
Maitama,
E-mail:appointment@abujaclinics.com
Telephone: (234) 0803 665 0436/7042842
Spoken Languages: English

Name: Kehinde Victor Soyemi
22 Amazon Street,
Maitama,
E-mail:appointment@abujaclinics.com

Name: Osaro Enogie Ejenobo
22 Amazon Street,
Maitama,
appointment@abujaclinics.com

Name: IOM Migration Health Assessment Centre Abuja
Address: 4 Buchannan Close,
off Buchannan Crescent, off Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse 11,
iomabujamedicalbooking@iom.int
Telephone: +234 (0) 808 522 1427
+234 (0) 807 219 1122

Abuja Clinic Fee : 48000
IOM: 28000
Send them an email and call the contact mails to schedule a suitable time.
They will require you pay or transfer to the account they will provide.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Tenaj123:
Good Morning Guys,
Please I have a serious question for my aunty.

She graduated from Uni in 2005 with a 2.2 in computer science. Since then she has been working in banks (No gap year)

She would like to apply to a Canadian university for a masters in computer science with the hopes of moving there with her Family.
Please are there any suggestions on programs she can do with a 2.2 in computer science?
Do you suggest she goes for PGD? Wouldn't that affect her visa processing?

We have tried to research on University of Regina, Memorial university of Newfoundland University of Winnipeg, university of ottawa and its not quite clear if they would accept her 2.2. I would appreciate if I can get first hand experience from you guys.

I look forward to any help I can get.

P.S its almost 11 weeks and still no visa for me. God is in control.
You just sent me a PM, so I'm responding to this on here so others can benefit.

Most Canadian universities accept 2:1 and above for masters. However uOttawa does accept 2:2, and there may be other schools too. Your aunty may have to email different Computer Science MSc program coordinators to ask them directly.

My frank opinion is that if her bank job is unrelated to computer science, the probability of her getring admitted to a CS MSc program with a 2:2 is very very low (esp given that she's been out of school for ten years). But she should probably email program coordinators to find out directly. A program that may be a good idea for her is the Electronic Business Technologies MSc at uOttawa.

Admission to a PGD program would be more straightforward for her. It shouldn't affect visa processing if she is able to convince the VO why she specifically chose her course and why she is doing a PGD.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ussd: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=thesoj post=40602911]Questions: Abeg I need people to help me with these two questions, preferably anyone who recently got PTA or used Form A to transfer funds to Canada (within the past month).

For First Bank, PTaA sales have been stopped. She could use a Naira Master card linked to her naira account however the rates are high.

2. It is possible to send funds for her living expenses.

Requirements

1. ADMISSION LETTER
2.SCHOOL BILL FOR LIVING EXPENSES
3.EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT OF TUITION FOR CURRENT SESSION
4. STUDENT BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS I.E.ACCOUNT NUMBER, BANK NAME,SORT CODE.
5. LETTER OF AUTHORITY FROM APPLICANT

THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT THAT CAN BE SENT IS THAT STATED ON THE SCHOOL BILL. THIS ALSO DEPENDS ON THE TUITION THAT AHS BEEN PAID. I MEAN IF HALF OF TUITION HAS BEEN PAID, THEN THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT THAT CAN BE SENT FOR LIVING EXPENSES IS HALF OF WHAT IS STATED IN THE SCHOOL BILL.HOPE THIS HELPS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ussd: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2015
thesoj:
Nope. That "professional" may need his/her title revoked. Most Canadian schools specify their requirements for international students using each country's grading scale. For Nigeria, as an example, most schools require a Second Class Upper (i.e. 3.5/5.0), though some schools like University of Ottawa may accept a Second Class Lower as a minimum. They don't require you to convert your CGPA to their system in most cases, their criteria evaluates your Naija CGPA the way it is.

In the future, I would recommend you use Google to confirm any such claims. Just go to the website of any of your schools of interest to find out.

Having said that, some people on here have used WES to convert their CGPA to a 4.0 scale to see if it makes their 5.0-scale CGPA look better. But this is not required by almost all Canadian schools.

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2015
ussd:

For First Bank, PTaA sales have been stopped. She could use a Naira Master card linked to her naira account however the rates are high.
Thanks. We understand that she could use her Naira Mastercard but this is a last resort.

ussd:

2. It is possible to send funds for her living expenses.

Requirements

1. ADMISSION LETTER
2.SCHOOL BILL FOR LIVING EXPENSES
3.EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT OF TUITION FOR CURRENT SESSION
4. STUDENT BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS I.E.ACCOUNT NUMBER, BANK NAME,SORT CODE.
5. LETTER OF AUTHORITY FROM APPLICANT

THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT THAT CAN BE SENT IS THAT STATED ON THE SCHOOL BILL. THIS ALSO DEPENDS ON THE TUITION THAT AHS BEEN PAID. I MEAN IF HALF OF TUITION HAS BEEN PAID, THEN THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT THAT CAN BE SENT FOR LIVING EXPENSES IS HALF OF WHAT IS STATED IN THE SCHOOL BILL.HOPE THIS HELPS
I know that this is possible, but my question was which bank allows it? Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2015
First of all, I would strongly recommend that you read the thread (at least read from page 1 of Part 9 and digest it all) and don't rush to reapply. Ideally, I would also recommend you read Part 8 since you would likely be deferring your admission. The reasons for several of your refusal reasons were all very easy avoidable.

Your delay can be summarized into the categories of "Insufficient Funds" and "Purpose of Visit".

Insufficient Funds
A conservative estimate of your total annual costs is about $30kCAD (~$19k tuition + $10k room & board + $1k misc), which translates to N4.5m. Your sponsor's bank account of N5m is barely enough for one year and would barely have enough remaining to cover your transportation to Canada. Also, you won't expect the VO to believe that your sister would empty her bank account and live in penury to send you to Canada. Ninety-percent of the time, an application with your financials would be refused for insufficient funds. You will notice the the VO selected three "insufficient funds" boxes for this obvious reason. (Btw, the VO didn't think you were going to Canada with your family, that generic line is on every denial letter.). Please read the thread over the next month so that you can better prepare your next application.

Purpose of Visit
You already have a BSc and you are going for another BSc; this is not a big issue as long as you can justify it to the VO. Without justification, the VO would think "Why does this applicant with a BSc want to go to Canada to get another BSc in a very similar subject? Something looks fishy here!". Your document list doesn't show that you presented an SOP to explain your reasons for pursuing this second BSc, your reasons for going to Canada, your plans for when you come back to Naija, etc. The VO likely saw your application to enter Canada using a second BSc as a ploy to flee Nigeria. The burden of proof is on you, VOs are not mind readers. Please read the thread to learn how to present your case correctly to the VO. (Or you can read all of the posts of one or more any of these monikers: @ayooluwatoni @Team12 @tnuola hayqinsbFX @Khalesi @thesoj, etc).

In short, you need to read the thread (or simply think like a rational VO) and put together a much better application next time. Don't make it so easy for the VO to delay you.

dmines22:

Chemical Engineering Oau graduated 2013.
Sait polytechnic.... Barchelor of applied petroleum engineering technology (2 years but can be completed under just 2 semesters) and internship for 6mnts or so
NYSC 2013-2014 october
Started working in a local content oil n gas producing firm since 2014, September
Sait school fees is $18940

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Untap143: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2015
Thank you very much @Ayo. Please can you give me your email address. I want to send you personal message. ajewolegabriel@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Odinwa(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2015
Hello house, l have just been accepted into conestoga college for a graduate certificate program. Now I want to apply for student visa and I can't find the application form in the CIC website.
Please can anyone help me out here?
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by opendurs: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2015
You can try GTBank. But you will have to be patient due to scarcity of FX.

thesoj:
Thanks. We understand that she could use her Naira Mastercard but this is a last resort.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dmines22: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2015
thesoj:
First of all, I would strongly recommend that you read the thread (at least read from page 1 of Part 9 and digest it all) and don't rush to reapply. Ideally, I would also recommend you read Part 8 since you would likely be deferring your admission. The reasons for several of your refusal reasons were all very easy avoidable.

Your delay can be summarized into the categories of "Insufficient Funds" and "Purpose of Visit".

Insufficient Funds
A conservative estimate of your total annual costs is about $30kCAD (~$19k tuition + $10k room & board + $1k misc), which translates to N4.5m. Your sponsor's bank account of N5m is barely enough for one year and would barely have enough remaining to cover your transportation to Canada. Also, you won't expect the VO to believe that your sister would empty her bank account and live in penury to send you to Canada. Ninety-percent of the time, an application with your financials would be refused for insufficient funds. You will notice the the VO selected three "insufficient funds" boxes for this obvious reason. (Btw, the VO didn't think you were going to Canada with your family, that generic line is on every denial letter.). Please read the thread over the next month so that you can better prepare your next application.

Purpose of Visit
You already have a BSc and you are going for another BSc; this is not a big issue as long as you can justify it to the VO. Without justification, the VO would think "Why does this applicant with a BSc want to go to Canada to get another BSc in a very similar subject? Something looks fishy here!". Your document list doesn't show that you presented an SOP to explain your reasons for pursuing this second BSc, your reasons for going to Canada, your plans for when you come back to Naija, etc. The VO likely saw your application to enter Canada using a second BSc as a ploy to flee Nigeria. The burden of proof is on you, VOs are not mind readers. Please read the thread to learn how to present your case correctly to the VO. (Or you can read all of the posts of one or more any of these monikers: @ayooluwatoni @Team12 @Khalesi @thesoj, etc).

In short, you need to read the thread (or simply think like a rational VO) and put together a much better application next time. Don't make it so easy for the VO to delay you.

Thanks so much bro.... I submitted a strong SOP to explain things to the VO but i will follow ur piece of advice.... Like how much can my sis have in her SOA next time am applying and that will be march 2016.... GOD willing.
Plus have been a silent reader of this forum
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lonzo(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2015
sandraosas:
Hi guys...i just got an admission to lambton college for a 2year pg course.. fees is 13360canadian dollars..whats the next step and what documents do i need for the visa. and can a close family friend be my sponsor? I need to start processing asap..the program starts may2

Hello Sandraosas . What pg course is that and is the quoted amount the total sum for the school fees or just for a year tuition. Hope to hear from you.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Thank you. We have deliberately been avoiding GTB for now due to their unfavorable FX rates.
opendurs:
You can try GTBank. But you will have to be patient due to scarcity of FX.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ussd: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2015
thesoj:

FirstBank

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.