Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,738 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1047796 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adeyemidare(m): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
metrecube:

Medical Test valid for 12 months.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Bamz(m): 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
KELVIN086:
Does dalhousie uni require toefl, or do they recognise nigeria as an English speaking country.

No, they don't require TOEFL for some select schools in Nigeria. You may check their site for more info.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dmines22: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Oboerhiri:

The biodata page that was printed out and given at the Hospital was what I scanned (online application). Check the information on how to reference upfront medicals.

Thanks.... I no do upfront medicals during mine...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Oboerhiri(m): 7:04am On Feb 24, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
okay...
when did it change to medical passed

all d best

First week of February
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 24, 2016
Oboerhiri congratulations
I sent u a pm
Nne reply
No time...pls o
My transcript was delayed for 5months from my school(story for another day)
I want to do my online application
Confirm scanned transcript and statement of result is ok?
Plus $75CAD is approximately 11k, what extra charges should I be expecting?
Awaiting your prompt response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Oboerhiri(m): 7:25am On Feb 24, 2016
Kirri:

I sent u a pm
Nne reply
No time...pls o

Humber never asked for transcript probably because I scanned my Certificate and not Statement of Result. What you scanned is ok. Scan your Statement of Account for the past 4 months, scan pictures of your ties to Nigeria such as properties, family, etc, your sponsor's Statement of Account, your parents Statement of Account, a letter from you stating you are going to Canada to study and you'll return to Naija at the end of the study, Admission letter and school fees receipt for the first semester. There's a whole lot more. Are you on BBM?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Royat1(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2016
Giov:
Documents, 2digital passports with white background (with CIC specification in terms of size) 2 photocopies international passport data page den go with about 50k if u wana pay cash. Note that it may not be up to that amount. Please gurus in the house help on.

No I submitted online and paid thru my credit card.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Oboerhiri(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2016
Royat1:

No I submitted online and paid thru my credit card.

Just take your International passport and 2 photocopies of your passport's biodata page as well as 500naira for some minor charges at the Visa Application Centre.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olaniyisal: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2016
Good day House.

Am going through the paper route how will I go through the process. I have no idea how it's like

please kindly help me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2016
ganiyuadeoye:
Like when should someone expect admission for fall season?
Bros, how far, I have applied to Mun since 20th of October oo, department of Political science. I studied History and International Relations in my undergraduate. But am yet to hear from them. What's the way forward
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2016
DPizzy:

Pheew!

Hi brandy, hayqinx, and evr1 here; you guys are doing a great job here. Currently on mid-semester break, so just checking on and want to extend my regards.

Time flies here like Usain Bolt coupled with intense school workload.

Congrats to successful applicants, and wishing hopefuls God's favour.

Any1 coming to Mun or av any question about Mun can Quote this msg or pm me as a way of giving back.

thanks

Morning, having applied to MUN since October last year, still no response from them, although they said review will only start after deadline, which was just reached on the 14th of Feb...applied to Political science, studied History and inter rel in undergrad..any advice u can render? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by badex108: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2016
Kirri:

I sent u a pm
Nne reply
No time...pls o
sorry when paying ur 75cad is that money is official rate or black market cos i pay mai own 90 cad in black market rate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2016
How did u pay?
cos i'm having payment issues now
I just transferred 13k to my uba account strictly for this transaction but my people, its still telling me transaction failed
HELP O.......NO TIME
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ojeee1: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2016
Hi, please do they allow minor children to travel alone in Canada. Cos I have gotten my visa already but I am travelling alone cos she is busy. Will I have problems at the point of entry?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by daronscopy(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2016
ganiyuadeoye:
Congrat bros, Dalhousieter here we go.....Which season or semester are you going for? cc @bamz

Congratulations bro.
Welcome to Dalhousie
When are you coming?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by laamilaaka: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
@oboerhiri Its good to know there are a number of HUMBER intending students here. I've been admitted for fall 2016 gathering my doc to submit in April I hope its not late.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Oboerhiri(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
badex108:
sorry when paying ur 75cad is that money is official rate or black market cos i pay mai own 90 cad in black market rate

Payment wasn't made by me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by secondborn: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
I applied via paper route. Just checked my application status via their website and it says "your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa office Accra to Canada Visa application centre". Please what does that mean? Thanks house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Oboerhiri(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
laamilaaka:
@oboerhiri Its good to know there are a number of HUMBER intending students here. I've been admitted for fall 2016 gathering my doc to submit in April I hope its not late.

Its better to apply early.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Oboerhiri(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
laamilaaka:

Its better to apply early. So start now cos' there are delays in processing but make sure all documents are intact.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by cherie24(f): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hello Good people. Please who got admission for fall 2016 to Uni or Regina for graduate studies. I got my admission letter yesterday for Masters in HR...buzz me

tahnsk you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Oboerhiri(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
secondborn:
I applied via paper route. Just checked my application status via their website and it says "your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa office Accra to Canada Visa application centre". Please what does that mean? Thanks house

When did you apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by secondborn: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oboerhiri:

When did you apply?

January 18th.. medicals February 2
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Oboerhiri(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kirri:
My ancestors I hail thee
I'm about to apply for the graduate certificate program at humber but I'm a little confused,on the site it says scan bachelors degree and transcript
Do they mean certificate and transcript?As I haven't collected my certificate yet
Can I scan transcript alone?
Plus how do I pay the $75CAD with my ATM?
Anyone applying for sept 2016?
Pls help

Gained admission already for September 2016 at Humber. Scan your Statement of Result or Certificate. I wasn't asked for transcript. I scanned Certificate though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Oboerhiri(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
secondborn:

January 18th.. medicals February 2

Seems your Study Permit has been granted. Have you submitted your International passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
They recognize naija as an English Speaking Country, so no need for any ELP.

KELVIN086:
Does dalhousie uni require toefl, or do they recognise nigeria as an English speaking country.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by secondborn: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oboerhiri:

Seems your Study Permit has been granted. Have you submitted your International passport?
... It was submitted via paper route along with the application on 18th January
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by phrancisco: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
secondborn:

It means a decision has been made on ur application and it has been forwarded for pick up. Just wait a couple of days and u can go to the vfs office to get it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by laamilaaka: 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
@Oboerhiri I will work on the documents and try submit earlier. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
I understand your pressure bro, but you will still have to wait a bit more, hopefully by mid-march they should have finalize admission and start getting back to there prospective student. It was stated that they will start reviewing after ther deadline.

Best of luck!
jaybmich:

Bros, how far, I have applied to Mun since 20th of October oo, department of Political science. I studied History and International Relations in my undergraduate. But am yet to hear from them. What's the way forward

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.