Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (343305 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
noeloge82:

Noilers have been in Nigeria u can call AMO to confirm
Even AMO doesn't keep noiler in large scale they only sell their Doc if it's that profitable why is AMO not keep it yet the buy 6wks broilers on their broiler grow out scheme and even raise more than 20k broilers of 6wks u can confirm it is reality.

Tell me 1 farm that keeps large scale noiler even Obasanjo farm that has the highest no of variety bird in Nigeria doesn't keep noiler

Obasanjo cannot keep noilers because Amo are the creators of noilers. Noilers are patented by Amo hatchery.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Obasanjo cannot keep noilers because Amo are the creators of noilers. Noilers are patented by Amo hatchery.

Ur funny so who patented broilers
Let's not confuse issue here if u want I can give some AMO contacts u go and find the breed noiler is not the sole property of AMO but cos of low demand other hatchery are not interested in raising it.

It's just like saying that Zartech patiened broilers
Even AMO don't keep matured noiler u can visit their site or I can give contacts u can find out for urself
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
noeloge82:

Ur funny so who patented broilers
Let's not confuse issue here if u want I can give some AMO contacts u go and find the breed noiler is not the sole property of AMO but cos of low demand other hatchery are not interested in raising it.

It's just like saying that Zartech patiened broilers
Even AMO don't keep matured noiler u can visit their site or I can give contacts u can find out for urself
Hahaha. Broilers have different breeds like Arbor acres, Anak, Cobb 700, Hubbard, Marshall and Co. These breeds are produced by different companies. These companies hold the GPS (Grand Parent Stock) and sell only the parent stock to farms worldwide under patent. You need a license to purchase some of these parent stocks. Find out from your contact.

Zartech for example have the Cobb 700 broiler with GPS from its European partner. Zartech did not produce the broiler breed. Other farms can also get the patent from the original company and sell it.

My friend you may need to do more findings on these things. No need arguing over all this.

Noilers cannot be owned by any other farm in Nigeria except under patent from Amo. Amo invented the noiler here and hold that patent. Take it or leave it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Hahaha. Broilers have different breeds like Arbor acres, Anan, Cobb 700, Hubbard, Marshall and Co. These breeds are produced by different companies. These companies hold the GPS (Grand Parent Stock) and sell only the parent stock to farms worldwide under patent. You need a license to purchase some of these parent stocks. Find out from your contact.

Zartech for example have the Cobb 700 broiler with GPS from its European partner. Zartech did not produce the broiler breed. Other farms can also get the patent from the original company and sell it.

My friend you may need to do more findings on these things. No need arguing over all this.

Noilers cannot be owned by any other farm in Nigeria except under patent from Amo. Amo invented the noiler here and hold that patent. Take it or leave it.

Bros go and confirm
We have many hatchery in Nigeria that have both marshal and ago acre don't confuse urself AMO dose not have exclusive right to noiler
All farm have target and biz policy AMO is not even producing boilers on Monday except Thursday cos of demand if boilers were that profitable I bet u other farms would have

Now give use ur break down analysis of raising noiler except u want to be economical with the truth a bird of 18wks to 2000 open market value of course no cold room will sell it when the meat is not there and another bird of 10wks with 3000 open market value and 6wks production on grow out scheme on 700 to 900 per kilo which is more profitable I guess with ur calculation u will go for 18 to 20wks @ 2000

But atleast we know it is commercially negative or give ur positive analysis Pls sir
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
noeloge82:

Bros go and confirm
We have many hatchery in Nigeria that have both marshal and ago acre don't confuse urself AMO dose not have exclusive right to noiler
All farm have target and biz policy AMO is not even producing boilers on Monday except Thursday cos of demand if boilers were that profitable I bet u other farms would have

Now give use ur break down analysis of raising noiler except u want to be economical with the truth a bird of 18wks to 2000 open market value of course no cold room will sell it when the meat is not there and another bird of 10wks with 3000 open market value and 6wks production on grow out scheme on 700 to 900 per kilo which is more profitable I guess with ur calculation u will go for 18 to 20wks @ 2000

But atleast we know it is commercially negative or give ur positive analysis Pls sir
Na wa. Noilers will be ready in 10 weeks to 13 weeks maximum. I measured one of my noilers today approaching the fifth week tomorrow and it was 800g already. Don't argue on what you don't know. Noilers cannot take 18 weeks except you want a 4kg size poultry.

Looks like our understanding is just different lol.
Marshall has a parent company in India. They hold the GPS of Marshall. For you to get the GPS, it must be from the parent company in India. Obasanjo farms got their parent Stock from India. Obasanjo didn't invent Marshall broilers. Which means I can also get the parent stock from India too and open my farm. Hope you get what I am saying.

Amo invented the noiler and thus hold the patent for noilers in Nigeria. For you to get the noiler, you must purchase from Amo just like the kuroiler is to keggs farm in India.

Hope the argument will stop here because it is needless, baseless and unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Na wa. Noilers will be ready in 10 weeks to 13 weeks maximum. I measured one of my noilers today approaching the fifth week tomorrow and it was 800g already. Don't argue on what you don't know. Noilers cannot take 18 weeks except you want a 4kg size poultry.

Looks like our understanding is just different lol.
Marshall has a parent company in India. They hold the GPS of Marshall. For you to get the GPS, it must be from the parent company in India. Obasanjo farms got their parent Stock from India. Obasanjo didn't invent Marshall broilers. Which means I can also get the parent stock from India too and open my farm. Hope you get what I am saying.

Amo invented the noiler and thus hold the patent for noilers in Nigeria. For you to get the noiler, you must purchase from Amo just like the kuroiler is to keggs farm in India.

Hope the argument will stop here because it is needless, baseless and unnecessary.

Amo didn't invent noiler and Pls don't go back on ur words show use ur 13wks noiler when the time come Infact by end of this month I will remind u

And tell us ur market value then good a thing many people reading this have birds and can always make inputs then

And Pls update us no stories atleast I have given cost analysis of both then give us urs at 13wks

I have raised noiler, breed cock, broilers, Cockrails, white eager and layers of all these birds to earn u very good commercial profit is broilers and layer

So when u give ur update we shall know
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kayo80(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Hahaha. Broilers have different breeds like Arbor acres, Anan, Cobb 700, Hubbard, Marshall and Co. These breeds are produced by different companies. These companies hold the GPS (Grand Parent Stock) and sell only the parent stock to farms worldwide under patent. You need a license to purchase some of these parent stocks. Find out from your contact.

Word!

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kayo80(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
noeloge82:

Bros go and confirm

You are wrong. The two times I both Noilers from Amo were Mondays.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by GidiPrince: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please house, what's the difference between Lasota and NDIB vaccine. Can it replace each other? And is it administered in same way?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
GidiPrince:
Please house, what's the difference between Lasota and NDIB vaccine. Can it replace each other? And is it administered in same way?
Dont try it
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:15am On Dec 02, 2016
It's just 3 wks to Christmas sales can we see some of our picture updates pls
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by sp2002(m): 6:43am On Dec 02, 2016
My broiler will be ready for sale in 3wks time.
Phone :- 08137775986 , 08171902802

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 02, 2016
sp2002:
How old are these?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kayfa007: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2016
table egg for sale at affordable price...... contact kayfarm on 09038146032
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2016
kayfa007:
table egg for sale at affordable price...... contact kayfarm on 09038146032

If you need a ready market for your eggs, go here http://poultryplaza.com/eggschange
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
8wks

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
sp2002:

Good job
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by nebokings(m): 4:33am On Dec 03, 2016
noeloge82:
It's just 3 wks to Christmas sales can we see some of our picture updates pls

please bro can I have your number?

text/call me on 08029347634 or send me an email on nebokings@gmail.com

thanks in anticipation
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2016
@noeloge82 nice pic. Can I see the full pics of ur cage..
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2016
jfkenny:
@noeloge82 nice pic. Can I see the full pics of ur cage..

I will snap it later it's 3 tier cage

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2016
nebokings:

please bro can I have your number?

text/call me on 08029347634 or send me an email on nebokings@gmail.com

thanks in anticipation

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2016
Birds are 12weeks, it has not been that pleasant up till now.. Some weigh heavily whereas others are like feathers packed together.

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
jfkenny:
Birds are 12weeks, it has not been that pleasant up till now.. Some weigh heavily whereas others are like feathers packed together.

Hope u did not go back to the bitter leaf stuff
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
jfkenny:
Poultry farmers in my area don't like Obasanjo Marshals. It said to have stunted growth and more mortality compared to other broilers from Chi, Zartech or Max.

Chi broilers are preferred here and the new Chi broilers are now vaccinated from day old against coccidiosis in collaboration with animal care. The vaccine makes them immune against coccidiosis in their life time.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jerome84(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
noeloge82:

Uncle Noel help Oooo, One of my 8 weeks broiler Has twisted neck, and I lost 2 of them without any sign, what can I so please?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
jerome84:

Uncle Noel help Oooo, One of my 8 weeks broiler Has twisted neck, and I lost 2 of them without any sign, what can I so please?

If not that time is gone I would have said buy lasota and administer first thing in the morning the next day u give Vira mix for 3days cos it's Newcastle that is on the way but if u have viramix give them tommorow then Monday morning administer lasota with milk

Good luck
If ur confused mention me or chat me all the best

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
If don't want to give routine treatment for cocci u u do immucox vaccine which is done in a broader where u keep the birds throughout if u remove the birds the immocox vaccine will fail, and sometimes immocox vaccine may fail with time if u totally disinfect the broader while raising ur birds that's many farmers prefere routine treatment of cocci
If u repeat it anticocci in ur timetable u have 97chances of being cocci free
Everything about livestock requires attention so it's not as if a particular breed is cocci immuned
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
noeloge82:
If don't want to give routine treatment for cocci u u do immucox vaccine which is done in a broader where u keep the birds throughout if u remove the birds the immocox vaccine will fail, and sometimes immocox vaccine may fail with time if u totally disinfect the broader while raising ur birds that's many farmers prefere routine treatment of cocci
If u repeat it anticocci in ur timetable u have 97chances of being cocci free
Everything about livestock requires attention so it's not as if a particular breed is cocci immuned
Coccidiosis known as the malaria of Poultry is easy and hard to treat at the same time.
Routine treatment of coccidiosis makes them resistant to coccidiosis overtime. I have that experience with my noilers
Treated them day 2-5 with prococ and day 16-21 and administered it on day 35 to 37 but still didn't stop coccidiosis.

The best bet is immunization against it from day old. Chi broilers are immunized from day one. Another way is to use different drugs to tackle it or a clean free environment. I made a mistake by exposing them to their old litter which I used as manure in my garden and coccidiosis struck without warning.

Coccidiosis also stunts growth and that is the worst aspect of it.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Coccidiosis known as the malaria of Poultry is easy and hard to treat at the same time.
Routine treatment of coccidiosis makes them resistant to coccidiosis overtime. I have that experience with my noilers
Treated them day 2-5 with prococ and day 16-21 and administered it on day 35 to 37 but still didn't stop coccidiosis.

The best bet is immunization against it from day old. Chi broilers are immunized from day one. Another way is to use different drugs to tackle it or a clean free environment. I made a mistake by exposing them to their old litter which I used as manure in my garden and coccidiosis struck without warning.

Coccidiosis also stunts growth and that is the worst aspect of it.

It's a pity ur prococc failed u in my past 15yrs of doing poultry I have managed cocci, i don't use immucox vaccine cos some big farms where it failed it was a blow.
I always use Emberzyn fort, Dicox, top cocc surf and many others we have ways of knowing if the treatment will fail or not this are things we have observed overtime I but I cannot explain everything here word for word but if u have any issues I can give u insight which is not binding on u.

Like I said live stock is on the job training and sometimes if u assume without asking it may not be the best.

So my brother CHI if not we'll managed will be wiped it with cocci, cocci has no respect for brand but for conscious managemet

See the program on this thread and manage it cocci and always maintain clean and dry broader that's part of the secret weapon
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 12:34am On Dec 04, 2016
noeloge82:

I didnt leave Bitterleaf and scent leaf sir.. U wont understand my case very well, but later I will upload the amount I will upload the amount i spent on drugs..

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:48am On Dec 04, 2016
jfkenny:

I didnt leave Bitterleaf and scent leaf sir.. U wont understand my case very well, but later I will upload the amount I will upload the amount i spent on drugs..

K No problem I get where ur coming from
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2016
That's it. I will soon get a weight measure to know sup, I believe some will weigh up to 3. Something kg..

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.