Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) (59064 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:24am On Aug 28, 2015
MduZA:

apparently you are the one failing to read good English due to the fact that you understand pigEnglish best
pidgin is our lingua franca,it unites us nigerians..but when it comes to english (queens) we'll dump ur tongue clicking ass any day any time...

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:25am On Aug 28, 2015
All4naija angry
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by shizzy7(f): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
All4naija angry
huuu,, stop calling

Oh your signature,, Repent
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by proxillin(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2015
When is Walmart coming. Shoprite has nothing
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2015
UnknownT:
We need an outlet here in Asaba. Be it Spar, Shoprite, Everyday or Dominos. Anyone is ok
They are building one at the moment along next to Ministry of work
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2015
proxillin:
When is Walmart coming. Shoprite has nothing
you could write a proposal inviting them to invest here
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by chineloSA(f): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2015
OohLalah:

Cry all you want South Africans civilizing you lot since 1994!

BTW, Walmart won't chase us away, the currency market is against them. They would never make profit with the level of the Naira against the dollar vs. the Rand. We have you where we want you. Cash cow!

You keep on referring to "US", how much shares do you own at Shoprite undecided

Does the company being from SA automatically makes you the owner? Please school me.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2015
U2ice:

Guy na for benin u skool no doubt
grin grin grin
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by mudiana(m): 7:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
shoprite don be like comunity market... E don dey full everywhr... E don cast.
haters fc
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Parolee: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2015
Dharniel:
anytime i think of shoprite now, i can't help but to pity them. by the time walmart comes into play with their full force and magnitude, shoprite would have no option but to bow...

No. Shoprite wont bow. Shoprite will always, i mean always be in the game. Their client base will not be affected by the likes of Walmart. Already Walmart is here in SA but Shoprite is going on without a glitch. Shoprite is not a top end supermarket chain...their target market will always be there.

Example, here in SA we have top end supermarkets like Woolworths, Pick n Pay, Checkers, SuperSpar, Hyperama etc but you dont see Shoprite bowing out. Those guys they know their game. They definitely wont bow out.

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hey, sana smiley Ek laag. Kanti ku so? And then kanti what kind ya boroto barekisang ko Shoprite? cheesy That part iyandihlekisa. You know KitKat ne? I don't know if you know the one in Pretoria West, but anyway, you'll find laba on queues waiting for the baked bread. Yanno, those crunchy loaves like the ones from Boxer. Ngathi it's like R5 or something. Bayawathanda amaFong Kong maan.

Hey you . I'm laughing . So its like this . And then what kind of bread do they sell at Shoprite ? That part makes me laugh . You know kit kat right ? I don't know if you know the one in Pretoria West, but anyway you'll find them on queues waiting for bakes bread. So those crunchy loafs like the ones from boxer. I think its like R5 or something. They like fake stuff hey .

Southies are despicable aswear grin

1 Like

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by OohLalah(f): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2015
shizzy7:
WHAT an excuse for being VACUOUS!!

In just 2pages You've had a record of insults jumping from one MONIKER to the other..°seeking Relevance° No sense at all....

Hey,,'B' You are an Opprobrium to "whatever" you're defending...

BELOW ME
BENEATH ME
UNDER ME

that's where you belonggg
Fact...
DONT QUOTE THIS MONIKER TILL YOU HAVE SENSE
That's if you ever will.....

Hahahaaaa¡ Am done with you! Next! tongue
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by OohLalah(f): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2015
mykel20:
Dumbass! Civilizing who? Nigeria practically saved South Africa from apartheid, now these idiots have the effrontery to talk trash. BTW Walmart (the biggest company in the world by revenue) can ride shoprite to the ground any day. Or they can offer shoprite a price they can't refuse

We know dear, how mighty Nigeria saved SA in your dreams. cheesy cheesy cheesy :

Now, i am not a five year old speaking of can, could shoulds to sleep well at night. Until then keep dreaming. tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by OohLalah(f): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh shut up who cares where you come from. She responded to an insult on South Africa. You wait until some of the people here insult YOUR country & maybe you'll feel different about reserving your own insults. Kak!
What is she to do? Play possum when people are insulting her country? You must be sniffing smoke straight from the chimney. Most of us (South Africans) are not here to fight, but die poppe sal dans before we let anyone insult us whether it is on Nairaland or Lalaland. You can do the butt kissing on your own but don't expect others to be just like you when their country is involved. The gloves come off.

Kikikiiikiiiii, hey girl!
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by OohLalah(f): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2015
MduZA:

stop dreaming,just join your fellow Nigerians who daily pack the ikeji city mall to watch escalators...

Hahahaaaa that's a good one, i forgot!
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by shizzy7(f): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2015
OohLalah:

Hahahaaaa¡ Am done with you! Next! tongue
AS EXPECTED dumbo

You ain't No match

That's the SIMPLE way I deal with your TYPE 'B'

Get a DOG's brain Transplant because the BONE in your head is BELOW Zero-level human Capacity

1 Like

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by OohLalah(f): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:

You can't civilise another country ,when yours isnt ...
Rape capital of the world ,unbelievable crime n hiv rates...
All you boer ass lickers will prefer hump eachother all day than to get a job...
Lazy ass bantus...

Cc
Lesudafricaine (lets make dx thread a little lively)

You are an empty brain. Not engaging basket cases like you. Now swerve!
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by UnknownT: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2015
nma24:
They are building one at the moment along next to Ministry of work
I'm currently residing around that area, the pace they are going isn't encouraging, just sandfilling
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by lolly2pops: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2015
A a a!!! And this made news because...........

Very strange how this things matter to the have nots.

Here in South Africa, SHOPRITE is known for catering for the poor with the best, affordable prices ever but limited to basics. Eg. household essentials for people living below average.

It is lovely to see how SHOPRITE is bringing so much joy to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2015
OohLalah:

Kikikiiikiiiii, hey girl!

Unjani, sana? Long time, no see.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by OohLalah(f): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
chineloSA:

You keep on referring to "US", how much shares do you own at Shoprite undecided

Does the company being from SA automatically makes you the owner? Please school me.

Oh, please a number of South Africans and yes black South Africans including myself own chunkfull of shares from Shoprite, MTN, VODACOM, SASOL, TELKOM, NARSPERS etc, etc. Who do you think you are talking to? Don't you know all corporate listed companies where required by law to offer shares to black South Africans at subsidised prices and normal prices depending on the buyer preference?

I've noticed that you like projecting yourself as Miss knowitall on SA matters. Now if you did, you would really not have asked me that.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by lolly2pops: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2015
As it is Nigeria does not have a thing of its own. Be thankful shoprite is helping out. Walmart has a different market altogether. Shoprite stands to lose nothing. Research you facts.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Aminat508:
Abeg make dem carry come Osogbo nah..... . cry cry
Dream on tongue
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by OohLalah(f): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2015
shizzy7:
AS EXPECTED dumbo

You ain't No match

That's the SIMPLE way I deal with your TYPE 'B'

Get a DOG's brain Transplant because the BONE in your head is BELOW Zero-level human Capacity

Ok, atleast you've eventually stopped being fake and used the "B" word? Good for you should be liberating not to pretend. Now, stop my mentions, hope the venting helps stops the pain.

Now, move!
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Aminat508(f): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Dream on tongue
cry cry
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2015
UnknownT:
I'm currently residing around that area, the pace they are going isn't encouraging, just sandfilling
it should be ready by february next year, just chill.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Aminat508:
cry cry
Awwww! Pretty girls don't cry

Ohk we'll think of something, it May not be shoprite though. smiley
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Aminat508(f): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Awwww! Pretty girls don't cry

Ohk we'll think of something, it May not be shoprite though. smiley
Dont worry i knw what to do. embarassed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor / JP Ejere's Burial: Omoaefe Ejere Buries His Father (Pictures) / Giant Container Ship Ran Aground, Blocking World's Busiest Shipping Lane(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.