Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack (55537 Views)

LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by adesegun121(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Won ni ku re..
Aku ku won lo naa orun

awon oloriburuku...

Am a muslim.... Am not a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
foolish boko haram people without food in their stomach. see how hungry they are fighting uselessly for shecow
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
dainformant:
God bless the Nigerian soldiers who have dedicated their lives for the security of this country.. The crushing of the Boko Haram insurgents continues as the Nigerian troops have reaffirmed their commitment to end the menace as soon as possible following the directives of President Buhari. Pictured are slain Boko Haram terrorists during a recent onslaught in the north east....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/the-battle-continues-graphic-photos-of_27.html
the idiots even dey form big boys dey wear socks, who dash monkey banana? kill them all joor they are irritating

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by bornmekus: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Well done guys
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by cheerokee(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
70virgins awaiting them in hell..
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by sheyoroniyen(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
.yeye pipo God bless our soldiers jawe.buh dis soldiers need guns dat has aim
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by SpotlezDonald25(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
BiafranNigerian:
Their spokesperson nominee is the President, and has promised them billions of Biafra Oil money, why cant they just chill. Anyway, e no concern me, they are destroying the zoo.

U're absolutely crazy for saying dat. #Animal in a zoo
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
another set of people have gone to see their 72 beautiful virgins...
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by bunmioguns(m): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
hmmm... how come people could be this brainwashed to the extent of loosing their life because of nothing
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by SpotlezDonald25(m): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nyz one....I'm happy for dis... Ride on 9ja Army
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
maybe na that otukerian no him killed them wailers were unable dey
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by kobonaire(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Graphic pictures?? Slain pictures of bokoBasterds is a thing of BEAUTY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Evaromantik(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
You will show me the Boko Haram they killed without telling me how many of igbo soldiers you are using against them that are dead..........a soldier was brought home dead last week at Umuchu in Anambra state.......pls use hausa soldiers in place of ibos,beside boko haram is their brother
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by darlenese(f): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
As long as it is book haram corpse, I won't see it as graphic pix.

Kill them all and shatter them to pieces

God bless Nigerian Soldiers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by mytime24(f): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Virus

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
@Op pls dont let me qaurell with you! this is a very good news, infact good news for our unborn children, so nothing graphic about those pix as far as its Boko haram! keep them coming, nigerians want more of those pix, its course for celebration.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Evaromantik(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
SpotlezDonald25:
[color=#990000][/color]
U're absolutely crazy for saying dat. #Animal in a zoo
you are rather the Homo-erectus in an European-named-zoo....niZOOria
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Eazydeek(m): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
Their spokesperson nominee is the President, and has promised them billions of Biafra Oil money, why cant they just chill. Anyway, e no concern me, they are destroying the zoo.

a retarded faceless e-goat

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by megaomo(m): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
What will female suicide bombers get when they get to heaven undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by j4sure(m): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
dainformant:
God bless the Nigerian soldiers who have dedicated their lives for the security of this country.. The crushing of the Boko Haram insurgents continues as the Nigerian troops have reaffirmed their commitment to end the menace as soon as possible following the directives of President Buhari. Pictured are slain Boko Haram terrorists during a recent onslaught in the north east....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/the-battle-continues-graphic-photos-of_27.html

Pls contact Jack Baur of 24hours to help out
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
pls where is sekarau, we havnt had of him lately! ok he's dead. glory be to alah
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by margclever: 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Pvin:
» I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha
lol lots of lunatic on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by justynneke(f): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
jamex93:
Kill dem all

I really want to partake in the killing of this stupid boko boys

More reason my love for the NA army has greatly increased and I tried my best in partaking in the last air force recruitment but was not picked

No problem sha
As long as am still alive, I shall make it
Abeg sit dwn
U neva applied fr dat reason
U applied cos
U r jobless
U v searched for job bur no way
U come sit dwn tink say weda make u manage NA
Tbad dem reject simply because u r a nobody

Dat is d brief story of ur lyf in job hunt
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Steveinnovates(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol.. .. Do i see coloured popcorn and keg of water
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Lovetinz(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
When am I going to see a picture of a Nigerian Helicopter in combat? lipsrsealed
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Frank3n2(m): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
If all the lifeless bodies i see is really that of boko haram members... Then nothing graphic about it.. Its a wonderful picture.. God bless Nigerian Army and let the good Lord protect them. Amen!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by IamUdo(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
May God continue to protect, guide and bless the NAF and Nigeria. Amen smiley
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by 3kay945(m): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
So the animals carries 2litres of water about I guess.

I don't think they will find comfort wherever they departed to.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by OjujuCalabar(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
We all know that Rochas Okorocha is not an Igbo man. It is a know fact that his father is from Plateau State. So we are looking forward for him to trace his linage and stop deceiving the people of Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
menix:
Ow come we keep seeing their corpse not even a satellite image of d 200 galz..

We need our gals back...

enta bush go find them naa

My gallant fighters are risking their lives at the war front & this is the greatest support U can give them!!!!

Guy don't let me vent my anger on U tonight oooo
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by JOYOSITA(f): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Y do they always look dusty??
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Macgreat(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
teeowl:
another set of people have gone to see their 72 beautiful virgins...

In blazing Fire cheesy

Seriously. Waste of human resources, they because waste before this day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.