Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack (55542 Views)

LASG Donates N55m To Families Of Slain Security Officers / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2015
menix:
Ow come we keep seeing their corpse not even a satellite image of d 200 galz..

We need our gals back...

And there's a simple reason for that which you know but dont wanna accept...that 200 chibok girls kidnap never happened
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by areeyor(m): 6:53am On Aug 28, 2015
After zooming the pictures...see dis people call. BOKO HARAM...Eating Geishaa and Bread....their expensive shoes and socks...May God safe us from this OBLIGATED PARASITES.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by areeyor(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2015
8. areeyor(m): Quote Post
After zooming the pictures...see dis people call. BOKO HARAM...Eating Geishaa and Bread....their expensive shoes and socks...May God safe us from this OBLIGATED PARASITES.

Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by jemir000: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2015
jamex93:
Kill dem all

I really want to partake in the killing of this stupid boko boys

More reason my love for the NA army has greatly increased and I tried my best in partaking in the last air force recruitment but was not picked

No problem sha
As long as am still alive, I shall make it

r u Yoruba? if yes, u can't be picked.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by paooxide(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2015
menix:
Ow come we keep seeing their corpse not even a satellite image of d 200 galz..

We need our gals back...

Is that how satellite image works, or do you expect Boko to put d girls where everyone (including your satellite image would see them)
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by totorimi: 7:14am On Aug 28, 2015
When the former first lady Dame Patience Jonathan cried out " There is God o! There is God oooo!! a lot or us turned her into a caricature of a woman but little did they know that that cry was a call unto the most High God and a challenge to Him to expose everybody involved in the menace to be exposed and disgraced.
just as prophet Elijah of old cried out that let the God that answereth by fire be our God and He responded so also shall it be. indeed if there is a God on Heaven who sees the hidden things, HE will surely expose the brains behind this Boko killings in no distant time.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by ptolomes: 7:27am On Aug 28, 2015
You guys are doing a great job even though CNN cannot project this on their news may God continue to preserve you guys
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by agarawu23(m): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Cyriloha:

it's tru Bro but you must apply for the of super scanner and digger without a supper hammer to mammalize the super intruders
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by chichriso: 7:45am On Aug 28, 2015
that's very good

[color=990000]CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK [/color]
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
CR77:
grin grin grin grin 72 virgin waiting 4 dem grin grin grin
Dear morôn

Where was it written in the Quran or bible that we shall be having sex in heaven
You foóls just like cooking up bullshıts.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by menix(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2015
MuhdG:

F.uck u

Jst d way pigs do to ur fada?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by engrshakespeare: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
agarawu23:
use your brain

the news isn't related to yours

He doesnt have a brain, stop assuming everyone has

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by manuelo130: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2015
AND SUDDENLY NO ONE IS SHOUTING GENOCIDE IN THE NORTH EAST!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by jamex93(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2015
jemir000:

r u Yoruba? if yes, u can't be picked.

and why
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by agarawu23(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
engrshakespeare:

He doesnt have a brain, stop assuming everyone has
grin grin grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Boyooosa(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2015
Chigorkizz:
What's the difference between the guns the Nigeria military were using before and the ones they are using now?

The picture shows same thing.
I was expecting a higher sophisticated weapon but keep seeing old and dirty weapons.

Hypocrisy at its peak.

Even the seats inside DAT vehicle, waoh did is ridiculous..... Join join. Anyway na God s support na in de important pass. God bless Nigerian army!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by adedayourt(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2015
mehn soldiers work requires big heart

hw u go kill ur felllow human nd stand by it.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Calbarian(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2015
I think the inflow and distribution of inorganic fertilizers and detergent should be monitored seriously but however, quietly.

BH has been wasting farmers' lives in order to get at their fertilizers whenever they run out of supply.

For the incognisant, fertiliser (Ammonium Nitrate) is being weaponised into bombs used by BH and in Afghanistan. In Iraq, Potassium Nitrate is now a preferred material as it looks like white detergent and is relatively less controlled.

It is well with us all.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by DeRoyalFranco(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2015
A welcome development.... All kudos to President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan... He deserve the credit.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Khameal007(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
shey na Nike canvas that one wear?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Fourwinds: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
Their spokesperson nominee is the President, and has promised them billions of Biafra Oil money, why cant they just chill. Anyway, e no concern me, they are destroying the zoo.
Use ya head. na there brain dey
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Fourwinds: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
A welcome development.... All kudos to President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan... He deserve the credit.
ok. he is still ur president
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by JayJustus(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2015
northern population reducing in a geometric form...kontunu
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by informato: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2015
Pvin:
» I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha
drug money
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by joebeckz(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
QueenEdna:
Excellent!!!!!, thumbs up to d Nigerian Army .Keep up the good work, no relenting until Boko Haram becomes extinct. GOD speed!!!! smiley smiley
you are pretty. very very
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Khameal007(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
CR77:
grin grin grin grin 72 virgin waiting 4 dem grin grin grin

Has Muhammad increased it? I thought it was 42..
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by Khameal007(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lovetinz:
When am I going to see a picture of a Nigerian Helicopter in combat? lipsrsealed

when you snap it yourself.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by akigbemaru: 1:28am On Aug 29, 2015
slain of militants
Re: Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack by jpphilips(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
Their spokesperson nominee is the President, and has promised them billions of Biafra Oil money, why cant they just chill. Anyway, e no concern me, they are destroying the zoo.

dead brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari / Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.