Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) (49660 Views)

Military Power — Ten Most Powerful African Nations / Most Powerful African Countries With Best Military Strength And Fire Power / Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by Lordemperoris100(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
nice one
Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by baralatie(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
what about uthman Dan fodio
Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by Horus(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6yGK7UnX2c

[size=15pt]King Mansa Musa Of Mali West, Africa (1312) - Said To be the Richest Man In History[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by masseratti: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Why are you guys so much interested in distorting history, what exactly will it benefit you?
Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by Enahi(f): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
@op why not use the real pictures na?
Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by musicwriter(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
This's when we had pure undiluted GREAT Africa. The richest man ever lived is a Malian (Africa).

Africa was so wealthy that our wealth attracted envy from Europe. When you try to explain to people that we were once ahead of Europe, many of our own African brothers and sisters deny it as impossible.

I was able to capture some of this in a song. It's on iTunes.
Artiste name: Africason.
Song: Hey west
Album: Kwame Nkrumah is the way.

Enjoy!.
Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by iamord(m): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2015
The great Hannibal!!! That was before Africans lost their path
Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by JAZES(m): 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
iamord:
The great Hannibal!!! That was before Africans lost their path

U are point broda
Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by otumopkor(m): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
But where is spartacus grin
Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by iamord(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
JAZES:

U are point broda
it's pathetic that majority of today's black don't know who they are. . Living in another man's dreams
Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by JAZES(m): 7:56am On Sep 02, 2015
iamord:
it's pathetic that majority of today's black don't know who they are. . Living in another man's dreams

very true
Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by igbo2011(m): 2:15am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by carnegiefan: 6:05am On Sep 22, 2015
For me it is King Sobhuza II. Dude ruled like for ever and established a contemporary African monarchic state - Swaziland.

Sobhuza II, KBE (also known as Nkhotfotjeni,[1] Mona [2]) (22 July 1899 – 21 August 1982) was the Paramount Chief and later King of Swaziland for 82 years, the longest verifiable reign of any monarch in recorded history. Sobhuza was born on 22 July 1899 at Zombodze Royal Residence, the son of Inkhosikati Lomawa Ndwandwe and King Ngwane V. When he was only four months old, his father died suddenly while dancing incwala. Sobhuza was chosen King soon after that and his grandmother Labotsibeni and his uncle Prince Malunge led the Swazi nation until his maturity in 1921.[3] Sobhuza led Swaziland through independence until his death in 1982. He was succeeded by Mswati III, his young son with Inkhosikati Ntfombi Tfwala, who was crowned in 1986.
Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by ETHIX(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2015
londongal03:
Today am so so happy and I am sharing
recharge
cards. Pls manage dis
MTN 1500
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Etisalat 1000
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Glo 1000
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Airtel 1000
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Please use a sharp object like broken bottle or
knife for easy scratching on your screen. don't
bother to thank me What are friends for?

Pls send to ur family members. They will appreciate it. They have been waiting for this for long. That's why they trained you.
Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2018
Some of these civilizations might have stood a tiny chance against the Roman empire... Just a tiny chance... But telling me they fought head to head with the British empire is very funny... The British already had guns and explosives before invading Africa, you don't bring knives and arrows to a gun fight.
Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by Kenwolf1: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Wait una no put Kratos.., Kratos the god of War una no know am him get power well well lol grin
Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by Kenwolf1: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
tpiander:

six packs.
I get six packs too I suppose be king den
Re: 12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) by EmirAbj: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
SULTAN OF SOKOTO WHO LIVED BETWEEN 764 - 789 AD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers’ Trainer Nabbed With 16 Females / Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.