Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread (44985 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Help On How To Root Gionee M2mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Yausale: 7:21am On Sep 16, 2015
madjnr:
this phone doesn't need r rooting.. it has awesome ram management.. network speed display and lot more.. all you could ask from a rooted phone
I am enjoying mine without root but I still need to root it because there's more to rooting than just ram management, eg I want to stabilize my psiphon with xposed installer.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by musico: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2015
Yausale:
I am enjoying mine without root but I still need to root it because there's more to rooting than just ram management, eg I want to stabilize my psiphon with xposed installer.
were you able to used etisalat cheat and psiphon on this phone.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
How ruggeged is this phone, everyone talking of camera, I bought on gionee sometiomes, it felt in water once and that's the end of his life, hope thiis rugged type that when it fall either in water or floor, it wouldn't be something that will die without resurrection, what's other things is good from the phone apart from battery and camera, can someone please answer
as far as I know all Gionee phones are rugged and durable, I used P1 P2 P3 P4 M2, I still have my have my P2 for three years now alive and kicking though relegated to just phone calls and messages, maybe you were unlucky with your former Gionee but I can assure you this phone won't disappoint you.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by musico: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
IF ANYBODY HAD ROOTED HIS OR HER GIONEE M2MINI SHOULD TELL US WAY FORWARD COS I MUST ROOT THIS PHONE.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by madjnr: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
musico:
IF ANYBODY HAD ROOTED HIS OR HER GIONEE M2MINI SHOULD TELL US WAY FORWARD COS I MUST ROOT THIS PHONE.
lol na fight
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by musico: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
madjnr:
lol na fight
NOP
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by neomatrix1027(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Please has the price increased from 13,900?
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by gbodimowo(m): 1:25am On Sep 17, 2015
So far no way to root
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by madjnr: 7:41am On Sep 17, 2015
lollipop it's still a new OS... soon it will be rootable
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Mystiq25(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2015
madjnr:
lollipop it's still a new OS... soon it will be rootable
I think the problem here is not lollipop but the chipset rather, because I have personally rooted 3 lollipop devices with kingroot. Google how to root MTK6580 and see the results but like you said soon it will be rootable, trust Indian developers to come up with something soon.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by busuyi44: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Just got this phone, how can I use musics stored in external SD card as ringtones for calls, chats e.t.c ?
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by madjnr: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mystiq25:
I think the problem here is not lollipop but the chipset rather, because I have personally rooted 3 lollipop devices with kingroot. Google how to root MTK6580 and see the results but like you said soon it will be rootable, trust Indian developers to come up with something soon.
hmmmm
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by madjnr: 5:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Mystiq25:
the tecno c8 is still unrootable....cos the chip it's not that popular like mt6572,…6582 ,.6589 etc mt6580 used in the m2 mini is a 2015 chip set for low end phones running Android 5.1...
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by madjnr: 5:39am On Sep 18, 2015
Ryanxu:
can you tell m why you need to root the phone?
what's the benefit of root the phone? if you can convince me, i will touch gionee engineer, and release the root package to you, then you can root it.
But first of all, you need to convenice me.
any other way of rooting this phone
..I thought you knew gionee engineer
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by samnificent(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2015
does simple server work on gionee m2 mini?
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by busuyi44: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
madjnr:

Useless ?what a big joke
how can I use musics in SD card as ringtones?
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by olahero(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Brand new Gionne m2 mini for sale in ilorin. 13k 07062183593
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by madjnr: 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
busuyi44:
how can I use musics in SD card as ringtones?
menu.... settings.... sounds and vibration
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by uprightman(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2015
musico:
THEIR IS SD CARD
I can't see it.and my phone is on automatic answer. I can't reset it.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by bk48(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2015
Ryanxu:
why you need to change the IMEI?what for?
what benifit if you rock MTN bis?
why all these questions,? Just help d guy if u can. after all it's not your phone that's going to be rooted...abi?
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by bk48(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2015
If you want lessons on the benefits of rooting a phone, y not say so, rather than stressing someone to ridicule.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Babanhajiya(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
I have handled this phone today though not mine, I must say it is nice phone with awesome camera, though the specs sheet shows it's 5mp but I believe the camera is 8mp because it's surely better than 5mp. I would have go for it but the small screen is a turn off for me, anything less than 5" is a no go area for me.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by Donsammi(m): 12:56am On Sep 21, 2015
ITS MTK6580M ... DAMN thought its mtk6582 i could av laid my hands on it and port the os.. u can try iroot on pC to root it
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by musico: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
IF ANYBODY HAD ROOTED HIS OR HER GIONEE M2MINI SHOULD TELL US WAY FORWARD
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by madjnr: 6:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Donsammi:
ITS MTK6580M ... DAMN thought its mtk6582 i could av laid my hands on it and port the os.. u can try iroot on pC to root it
Mt6580 is a new chip set .. For mostly low end lollipop phones.. The infinix hot 2 runs on it too
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
nawa oooo, couldn't use simple server and autoproxy because i dont have root access, thank God for psiphon though, no need of autoproxy just fired up bbmidid or bblited with psiphon and voilà!!!
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
I cant move apps to sdcard, root will make it easier with titanium backup, patiently waiting for kingroot newest update sha.....
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
madjnr:
I need to create custom recovery for this phone

its necessary ooooo, lost my lappy if not would have done it.
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
Battery life is fuckinqq bloodyyyyy smiley :p
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by madjnr: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:
Battery life is fuckinqq bloodyyyyy smiley :p
That's one good thing about the phone

1 Like

Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by madjnr: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

its necessary ooooo, lost my lappy if not would have done it.
Mtk tools doesn't detect the phone
Re: Gionee M2mini Discussion Thread by madjnr: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:
nawa oooo, couldn't use simple server and autoproxy because i dont have root access, thank God for psiphon though, no need of autoproxy just fired up bbmidid or bblited with psiphon and voilà!!!
Abeg put me through this mtn largesse na

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands / Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.