Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (33708 Views)

How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 28, 2015
IneedASUGARMUMMY:
your sense too much for one person.

You over make sense
Aww! No be me ooo lols

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 28, 2015
BarcaBlood:

All join. She'd still bad mouth you to her friends and stare at you like a devil when you walk by

I tire embarassed

Lols, Stop yr assumptions and practicalize o jare. Come back here for more tips in case af complications u hia wink
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 28, 2015
Happened to me too, come see hatred. But the point is you just have to be honest with her. Tell her you like her so much but you can just be friends and not ready for anything more.
IneedASUGARMUMMY:
your sense too much for one person.

You over make sense

3 Likes

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Johnnoah1st: 6:50am On Aug 28, 2015
DDeliverer:
Tis impossible to turn a girl down without them hating you..impossible.

i once did....and the lady started making plans to deal with me..I even heard she was planning to arrange cult guys for me..lol

They just feel they can have whatever they want...and when they dont, they become very bitter and brutal.
TRUE TALK
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 7:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lols, Stop yr assumptions and practicalize o jare. Come back here for more tips in case af complications u hia wink

Ok I'll try that
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2015
hahahahahahhahahah meeeeen this bitchhes are something else but op just tell her the truth and tell that u know the next thing she will do is start hating on u and watch how she reacts to that. If it was me few years ago, i did fk her and let her know we're FKMATES G...

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
hahahahahahhahahah meeeeen this bitchhes are something else but op just tell her the truth and tell that u know the next thing she will do is start hating on u and watch how she reacts to that. If it was me few years ago, i did fk her and let her know we're FKMATES G...

That's the thing; the hatred. Even when u try 2 bring her down easy by being a gentleman

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by lilspiceyy(f): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2015
BarcaBlood:
That is; without hurting her feelings Cos it has happened to me more than once and on every occasion the lady's feeling turned from likeness to contempt, or even hatred sef?

Any help?
I tink you always led them on...let dem knw from the first day u meet dem dat it's just frndship and notin else or dat u love someone but just want to be frnds with dem and if they develop feelings for u eventually, dey wld keep it to demselves and won't share it wit u. Majority of my frnds are guyz cheesy and it's cool cos guys are open minded unlike ladies and the ones I've been frnds with are goal getters and intelligent.
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2015
lilspiceyy:

I tink you always led them on...let dem knw from the first day u meet dem dat it's just frndship and notin else or dat u love someone but just want to be frnds with dem and if they develop feelings for u eventually, dey wld keep it to demselves and won't share it wit u. Majority of my frnds are guyz cheesy and it's cool cos guys are open minded unlike ladies and the ones I've been frnds with are goal getters and intelligent.

Hmmmm maybe you're right but as a lady, how will a guy you have a crush on say 'no' to your advances and you won't take offence after you let him know how you feel about him (directly or indirectly)?

BTW if you tell a girl you just wanna be friends with her she tags you proud/arrogant

Women sha…
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by lilspiceyy(f): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Hmmmm maybe you're right but as a lady, how will a guy you have a crush on say 'no' to your advances and you won't take offence after you let him know how you feel about him (directly or indirectly)?

BTW if you tell a girl you just wanna be friends with her she tags you proud/arrogant

Women sha…
Their pride has been hurt so its normal to feel dat way. I think taking offence is a kind of defence for us as regards the humiliation. Its nt easy for a naija girl to make her intentions knwn cos we are conservative in dis part of d world. So guys, wen a girl does dat, u shld knw the amount of courage she must have gathered so don't blame us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Their pride has been hurt so its normal to feel dat way. I think taking offence is a kind of defence for us as regards the humiliation. Its nt easy for a naija girl to make her intentions knwn cos we are conservative in dis part of d world. So guys, wen a girl does dat, u shld knw the amount of courage she must have gathered so don't blame us cheesy

Well this explains a lot

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by incredu: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmm... my way: play along, like them back and fade off the relationship over a few weeks. Nobody loses or hurts. We all just got busy and couldn't keep in touch.

5 Likes

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by mentorandfriend(m): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
I take her out...

To a bookshop; or night vigil. I bore her.
I reply her texts with GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY HE BLESS YOU WITH A MAN BETTER THAN ME.
wink

7 Likes

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
Have u played Candy Crush saga?...if not, go and play from level 1-50 and come back...your problem will be solved!

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I take her out...

I reply her texts with GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY HE BLESS YOU WITH A MAN BETTER THAN ME.
wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy aswer u get am well. My own prayer use to b "May God provide you with your own man"

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by mentorandfriend(m): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
PuciPrince:

cheesy cheesy cheesy aswer u get am well. My own prayer use to b "May God provide you with your own man"
Hahaha
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:
wish woman is crush u tell me, i will crush ha angry
baba go back to school undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by ElPhoche(m): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I take her out...

wink
Chief, I have had cause to navigate this road severally in the past. The best way I have done it was to talk it over with the person. It happened last around the time of my graduation. I talked it over, while at the same time being empathic with the person. I ended it by telling her that she would find someone who will return her love better than me...
I have not had them have hatred on me. In fact we still talk from time to time. I think it also depends on how understanding the person is.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by mentorandfriend(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
ElPhoche:

Chief, I have had cause to navigate this road severally in the past. The best way I have done it was to talk it over with the person. It happened last around the time of my graduation. I talked it over, while at the same time being empathic with the person. I ended it by telling her that she would find someone who will return her love better than me...
I have not had them have hatred on me. In fact we still talk from time to time. I think it also depends on how understanding the person is.
Very excellent approach. I subscribe to that.
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
BarcaBlood:
That is; without hurting her feelings Cos it has happened to me more than once and on every occasion the lady's feeling turned from likeness to contempt, or even hatred sef?

Any help?

Her feelings aren't your problem. Politely tell her you're not interested and move on.
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by segun359(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Use Strong stone take crush the feelings
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Her feelings aren't your problem. Politely tell her you're not interested and move on.

am just trying to be considerate tho

You're a lady

a guy u have a huge crush on, or even love tells u that, how will u feel?
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
incredu:
Hmmm... my way: play along, like them back and fade off the relationship over a few weeks. Nobody loses or hurts. We all just got busy and couldn't keep in touch.

hmmmm. Easier said

you dont know naija babes? The hate that will follow that move will be bigger than the crush

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Johnsown1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Any help?
that means she is nt sexually attracted to u or maybe ur religious consciousNess
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by damilareoye: 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
hummm....
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnsown1:

that means she is nt sexually attracted to u or maybe ur religious consciousNess

You don't get it. They started to hate cos i didn't give in to their advances

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Johnsown1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
BarcaBlood:

You don't get it. They started to hate cos i didn't give in to their advances
that's y i said u may nt have sexual appetite
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnsown1:

that's y i said u may nt have sexual appetite

oh now i get you. You think i should have had sex with them

lol
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Johnsown1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
BarcaBlood:

oh now i get you. You think i should have had sex with them

lol
its ur choice, bt time will come when they will start calling u half man or woman
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnsown1:

its ur choice, bt time will come when they will start calling u half man or woman

hmmmn true tho but can you have sex with someone you're not attracted to just for the fun of it?
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Johnsown1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
BarcaBlood:

hmmmn true tho but can you have sex with someone you're not attracted to just for the fun of it?
yes just for fun sometimes and after that one u will fash her,she will nt even get face in ur presence,u can even ignore her.
There is a girl inwhich i had one night stand and let her go afterwards
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Johnsown1:

yes just for fun sometimes and after that one u will fash her,she will nt even get face in ur presence,u can even ignore her.
There is a girl inwhich i had one night stand and let her go afterwards

sounds sensible tho, maybe i'll do it afterall, tho i only have sex with girls am attracted to but i guess a trial wouldn't hurt

but you still haven't told me how i can turn them down without hurting their feeling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Good Night Messages / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.