Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

PMB Achievements Within100 Days In Office, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Achievements Within100 Days In Office, (758 Views)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Is This Real PMB Achievements In 365days / List Of 10 Countries Buhari Visited In 181 Days In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Achievements Within100 Days In Office, by honeywealth75(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Here are some VISIBLE actions since May 29, 2015. These actions clearly prove the fact that Nigeria is on a path of change.

The appointments are now coming and we can see it is no longer business as usual

The PMB100Days may not have been perfect, but even the blind can see that we are now being governed.

Despite all we've suffered & suffering, do we really need our country to be better or want our kinsmen to be given appointments?
Slowly and steadily we are moving forward. We are not where we want but we are not where we used to be.

If you have your destiny tied to someone from your village getting appointed by Buhari, you better go and untie it quickly.

There should be an opinion poll, what do Nigerians really want Competency OR Ethnicity

PMB is carefully securing all our revenue source with men of integrity and honour, NNPC,FIRS,NCS

Numerous accounts have all been closed with only a single constitutionally approved federation account now maintained.

Fuel is now being sold at the approve rate of N87/lit. across the federation with proper checks and monitoring in place.

The NNPC reforms is already yielding fruit.

Revamp of the NigerDelta amnesty program through proper verification of beneficiaries and payment of funds

NNPC re-structuring has already reduced recurrent expenditure of the corporation-now spilling into the entire Oil & Gas sector

Revenue sources and amount by all the relevant agencies is now made public.

The clean up in OGONI LAND – is a master - stroke that other regimes failed to address.

At least we finally see that wife of the president is NOT entitled to a presidential jet if not with The President officially

Today the service chiefs are hands on in the fight against insurgency.

A joint multinational force comprising of our neighbouring countries to combat the menace of insurgency is already in place.

Y shld I just kill myself that PMB did not appoint an Easterner or a Southerner,or someone from my village?. Even if he did, will d person call me to ask 4 my account No

President Buhari will be judged based on his service delivery and not his appointments after 4yrs. Whoever wants to wail can continue.

When the last administration form his cabinet nobody wail over it why now,

see the caption below.

1 Share

Re: PMB Achievements Within100 Days In Office, by Paschal001: 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ok
Re: PMB Achievements Within100 Days In Office, by Starships4u(m): 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
#100wasteddays.... Yes am a wailer, I wanna keep wailing soo long as our wailing makes 9ja better...
Re: PMB Achievements Within100 Days In Office, by honeywealth75(m): 12:12am On Aug 28, 2015
Starships4u:
#100wasteddays.... Yes am a wailer, I wanna keep wailing soo long as our wailing makes 9ja better...

be a good critic, ur sensible criticisms are welcome, bt unjustified wailing wonyt get u anywhere. Get a life
Re: PMB Achievements Within100 Days In Office, by Starships4u(m): 12:28am On Aug 28, 2015
honeywealth75:

be a good critic, ur sensible criticisms are welcome, bt unjustified wailing wonyt get u anywhere. Get a life
my life's better than urs..... Soo go to bed....
Re: PMB Achievements Within100 Days In Office, by WailingWailer00(m): 12:36am On Aug 28, 2015
This is the worst government in Nigeria's quagmire of governance
Re: PMB Achievements Within100 Days In Office, by gaetano: 1:29am On Aug 28, 2015
#Northerns, wetin all these ab0ki kardashians dey plan for the zoo?

Re: PMB Achievements Within100 Days In Office, by scribble: 1:32am On Aug 28, 2015
He has achieved a little but 100 days is too short to evaluate a Nigerian leader

You lot thought GEJ was Jesus until Jan 1st 2012

And Buhari go still remove the same subsidy

Nigerians and chicken brain are liken bread and stew
Re: PMB Achievements Within100 Days In Office, by honeywealth75(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2015
honeywealth75:
Here are some VISIBLE actions since May 29, 2015. These actions clearly prove the fact that Nigeria is on a path of change.

The appointments are now coming and we can see it is no longer business as usual

The PMB100Days may not have been perfect, but even the blind can see that we are now being governed.

Despite all we've suffered & suffering, do we really need our country to be better or want our kinsmen to be given appointments?
Slowly and steadily we are moving forward. We are not where we want but we are not where we used to be.

If you have your destiny tied to someone from your village getting appointed by Buhari, you better go and untie it quickly.

There should be an opinion poll, what do Nigerians really want Competency OR Ethnicity

PMB is carefully securing all our revenue source with men of integrity and honour, NNPC,FIRS,NCS

Numerous accounts have all been closed with only a single constitutionally approved federation account now maintained.

Fuel is now being sold at the approve rate of N87/lit. across the federation with proper checks and monitoring in place.

The NNPC reforms is already yielding fruit.

Revamp of the NigerDelta amnesty program through proper verification of beneficiaries and payment of funds

NNPC re-structuring has already reduced recurrent expenditure of the corporation-now spilling into the entire Oil & Gas sector

Revenue sources and amount by all the relevant agencies is now made public.

The clean up in OGONI LAND – is a master - stroke that other regimes failed to address.

At least we finally see that wife of the president is NOT entitled to a presidential jet if not with The President officially

Today the service chiefs are hands on in the fight against insurgency.

A joint multinational force comprising of our neighbouring countries to combat the menace of insurgency is already in place.

Y shld I just kill myself that PMB did not appoint an Easterner or a Southerner,or someone from my village?. Even if he did, will d person call me to ask 4 my account No

President Buhari will be judged based on his service delivery and not his appointments after 4yrs. Whoever wants to wail can continue.

When the last administration form his cabinet nobody wail over it why now,

see the caption below.

Nigerians keep talking about wanting competence in public office. But they are liars. Ethnicity is their first consideration.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Some Common Sense At Last: Denmark Tells Arab Filth To Fark Off / Suicide Bombing Will End Soon – Air Force / Aljazeera Calls Hungary Draconian For Stopping Illegal Migration Of Arab Refugee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.