Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) (36974 Views)

Go To U.S. To Clear Yourself, Former Nigerian Ambassador Tells Kashamu / Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye / Nigerian Ambassador To US Adefuye Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by demio007: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2015
Abeg appoint a Northern person there jor! this one is even from Ijebu!!!!!!! what non-sense
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by UncleJudax(m): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
but why are all those above me obsessed about who will have the appointment not even concerned abt the fellow that died
And somehow this your comment shows you sympathise with the bereaved family?

Kettle and pot? angry
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by ichommy(m): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2015
hyfr:
Waiting for musa rikit to take over grin.
Lol @ Rikit grin nah Musa Rukata.
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by alpharbody(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2015
angry[size=20pt][color=#99000]
I suspect Obama hand (u.s.a.)

buhari must investigate the said hospital of what lead to his dead angryangryangry

he have become the victims of his bluntly condemns of American not supporting Nigeria fight against boko haram
[/size][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2015
I LOVE THIS MAN ESPECIALLY HIS BOLD CONFRONTATION OF US WHEN THEY REFUSED TO ASSIST IN THE FIGHT AGAINST BOKO HARAM.

1 Like

Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by AreaFada2: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Bollinger:

Still does not make sense. Show me all the overall appointees first, then we can determine the stats from there. But i really don't care though.
Fact is you don't care. In 9ja it's not about honesty or truth but about those who believe they own Nigeria. Fact is poverty, Boko and crime affect all. Continue. Masters carrying out impunity or scuttling it for those they see as from conquered territory or minorities. They should carry on. Siddon look na dog name. I am enjoying the chanji though. Everything unfolding just like I told my friends the change chantoids. grin

1 Like

Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by ylaa(f): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
still waiting to wake from this terrible nightmare. you be gone but good memories will live on.
may your compassionate soul finds rest. you were a good man. few of its kind.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Missfidel(f): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2015
This is so sad. RIP
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Taiwo20(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2015
Sun re o! Omo molusi
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by stevecantrell: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Just seeing it on AIT!

Someone that looked healthy just a few weeks ago during Buharis' visit to the US! RIP!!

Uncle Sam hated this guy for his comments criticising their handling of BH in Nigeria. Could he have been on their hit list ?
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
bigass123:
I strongly smell political assassination..
Someone somewhere paid for this man to be killed.
Someone sees and knows what we do not know.. He is called
THE ALMIGHTY
100% politically driven. My suspect - United States of America

1 Like

Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by ugbah007: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2015
RIP sir
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari, over to you.. Perform your ethnic bigotry again.. Another Northerner!!
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Bobnotrouble: 8:54am On Aug 28, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
but why are all those above me obsessed about who will have the appointment not even concerned abt the fellow that died

Are you surprised? So many are suffering from mundanity syndrome. They could even jubilate over the death of their parents.
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Khez: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2015
Nawaoh cry he Was a good man o, regular customer of Arik air, unlike other political appointee's who fly British airways and rest....

I gave him my CV taya while in America....

May his friendly soul rest in perfect peace IJN embarassed
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Khez: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2015
he Was a good man o, regular customer of Arik air, unlike other political appointee's who fly British airways and rest....

I gave him my CV taya while in America....

May his friendly soul rest in perfect peace IJN embarassed
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by powerfulsettingz: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Bobnotrouble:

Are you surprised? So many are suffering from mundanity syndrome. They could even jubilate over the death of their parents.
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by deybson: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
RIP
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2015
I know this guy.. the US were not too happy with some of his comments following the Boko Crisis
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by calddon(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2015
Please i still don't understand, how did he die?
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by justbonny(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2015
Don't you people have respect for the dead?
Y'all busy sharing the post. Haba!
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by themanderon: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2015
ajbabs:
He was so passionate about Nigeria contents his statements while he was alive. I could remembered how he took the US government to floor during the era of terrorist country watching-list and when US refused to sell arms and ammunitions to Nigeria and they (US) were still using their mighty to block Nigeria from getting it elsewhere. He openly confronted US Secretary of State for Department of Defence for their action(s), he accused US of supporting terrorism.
May his gentle soul rest in peace.

He confronted the system and might have paid for it smh. Moral never mess with the system.
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by major466(m): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2015
ajbabs:
He was so passionate about Nigeria contents his statements while he was alive. I could remembered how he took the US government to floor during the era of terrorist country watching-list and when US refused to sell arms and ammunitions to Nigeria and they (US) were still using their mighty to block Nigeria from getting it elsewhere. He openly confronted US Secretary of State for Department of Defence for their action(s), he accused US of supporting terrorism.
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Study and reveiw issues of International politics and you will discover that individuals highly critical of US government policies like Gadahfi, Sadam Huseni, Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, JF Kennedy, Martin Luther King, are either dead or about to die. Those who died die in suspicious circumstances.
There's high possibility that the Nigerian ambassador was murdered by the US.

2 Likes

Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Cannonleo(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2015
there is absolutely nothing natural about adefuye death, he had become an outspoken critic and a pain in the arse to the system. i remember vividly the hasty and poor manner in which the us state house media wing struggled to counter his well versed points making them look stupid before the people especially towards to republican inclined...
he earned a hit over his head and he just paid for not playing the servant role that most African leaders are used to.
RIp Adefuye.... in time the truth will be revealed
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2015
undecidedDeath tho!!!!
Last year was celebrities
Now dis year politicians
Hmmm!!! Who's nxt lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by 989900: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
Death, the only thing that humbles all mankind, irrespective of socio-economic status.

RIP Prof.

Yes. sad
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Just seeing it on AIT!

Someone that looked healthy just a few weeks ago during Buharis' visit to the US! RIP!!

As iiiiiiiiiiiiin! I'm shocked!
I still remember the interview he gave to the press during Buhari's visit to the US.

This life ehn!
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by mu2sa2: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
gaetano:
Rip sir. Mark my words, ab0ki go takeover
That you are a mumu does not mean you should always displays your brainless stupi/dity. When ambassdor Adefuye was appointed, did any so-called aboki ranted all over the place as you and people of your ilk are doing now.
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Walelavender(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
So shocking! RIP . He used to be very intelligent and passionate about issues concerning Nigeria. His articles in one of the Nigerian dailies are always on point.
For those talking about replacement coming from the North, it's rather unfortunate to be mentioned on a thread like this. God bless Nigeria
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Walelavender(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cannonleo:
there is absolutely nothing natural about adefuye death, he had become an outspoken critic and a pain in the arse to the system. i remember vividly the hasty and poor manner in which the us state house media wing struggled to counter his well versed points making them look stupid before the people especially towards to republican inclined...
he earned a hit over his head and he just paid for not playing the servant role that most African leaders are used to.
RIp Adefuye.... in time the truth will be revealed
That's debatable though. I don't trust these Americans
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by johnstin(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toks2008:
I keep saying this.

There is nothing more important than living a decent and fulfilling life and preparing for the kingdom of GOD while here on earth.

Every other thing is meaningless,a chase after the wind.

You have said it all. We have to prepare for the Kingdom of GOD while we are skill alive.
The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to die as a sinner.
I pray we will all reign with Jesus when we leave this world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna / Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP / Sanitary pads, 19 others excluded from VAT hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.