Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' (2802 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole’s Wife Allegedly Files For Divorce, Says He’s Too Fetish / Oshiomhole's Wife Iara, Stuns In Native Attire (Photos) / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At NGE Honour (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by smuth(m): 4:20am On Aug 28, 2015
A close family relative sent a message to a friend that Oshiomhole's wife Lara confessed to her that she doesn't read or listen to Nigerian news because her husband told her that everything said about him is not true that she should ignore the news. She was however very skeptical of her husband's assertion. She told me 'how can everything said about a human being be all LIES, maybe he is trying to hide something from me'.
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by smuth(m): 4:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Wonder shall never end.
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by Ginaz(f): 4:22am On Aug 28, 2015
I smell lies

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by powerfulsettingz: 4:24am On Aug 28, 2015
Me see lies not smell see this foolish woman trying to play plank of oshobaba, after getting what she wanted, now planning something big so she can divorce the old man, I knew it such marriage strings are always attach to it.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by LongPennis(m): 4:28am On Aug 28, 2015
As the ugly monkey's tenure don dey end na this kind news we go hear sotay we go hear "Atiku in a romance escapade with Lara" grin
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by marshalcarter: 4:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Lies upon lies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by smuth(m): 4:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Ginaz:
I smell lies

Babe you no dey sleep?
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by Khd95(m): 4:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Hw do u xpect me 2 swallow dry cold fufu

.sauce biko

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by seunlayi(m): 4:43am On Aug 28, 2015
but the money you are getting from him is not lie, they are real cash abi? therefore, enjoy while it lasted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by cucumba(m): 4:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmmmm APC and there Old lying tongues. Lol

Warning! Don't make it person because I'm no in any party.
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by SmartMugu: 4:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Ginaz:
I smell lies
Yup. Pure lies.
Evidence needed.
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by Nairadean(m): 4:48am On Aug 28, 2015
What's the source of that information, hard to believe

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by Nairadean(m): 4:49am On Aug 28, 2015
What's the source of that information, hard to believe
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by GboyegaD(m): 4:52am On Aug 28, 2015
OP, do you believe this? If you do, I sincerely don't.
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by sylvar02(m): 5:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmmm I hear
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by azimibraun: 5:15am On Aug 28, 2015
Oshimole even lied to her he is a serving Governor in Nigeria and was never a labour leader, Oshimole also lied to her that his wife is late. Now why would Oshimole talk about other people based on issues and in return, people just go hitting him below the belt and talking about his private family life? And the stories are not even true. Absurd!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by pcicero(m): 6:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Good for laughs.

Not a fan of Oshiomhole though.
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2015
people can lie sha...
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 28, 2015
Lies!
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by biochea(m): 7:16am On Aug 28, 2015
make una tell am dz one wey she don start to dey give excuses make she no run oooo...
shey na rich Nigerian politician she want marry, she never start she go c marriage tire ni

abeg make una give me hot tea witout jarre cold dey catch me.

abi anybdy get better solution for me
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2015
Your 'sauce' reeks of spoilt pepper and sour tomato. Happy cooking
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2015
By all means young Lady, when you serve me pounded yam, I expect Egusi soup, is that clear... Egusi.
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by fergus0n: 7:40am On Aug 28, 2015
Oshobaba I smell divor....
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by seankay(m): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2015
OP is not a good liar
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by uniben101(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2015
what is nairaland turning to
nitori olorun
#undisputed niyi
Re: Oshiomhole's Wife Confession ' I Never Knew He Was Such A Liar' by raiszy2k(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2015
what...

(1) (Reply)

Between Joe Igbokwe And Chris Finebone, Who Should Replace Lai Mohammed?? / Fashola Speech 2 Years Ago That Came Back To Hunt Him (photo) / Nigeria's One-day President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.