Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson (37882 Views)

Poll: Choose the category you thing Mercy Johnson belong.

Definitely HOT: 29% (32 votes)
Not Hot at all: 13% (14 votes)
She's aight: 25% (27 votes)
Her skin color is unattractive: 6% (7 votes)
Her booty is the only attractive part of her: 25% (27 votes)
This poll has ended

D’banj Meets Italian Lady With ‘african Yansh’ In Australia / Chiooo!!! See These ABSU Babes Doing Competition With Their Big Yansh [look] / Kenya Queen Of UKWU Flaunts Her Super Big Yansh In Bikini [ SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by spikedcylinder: 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

Mercy is tpp dirty facially, abeg!!!

True, but its not her fault. Make up doesn't seem to help her either.

Funny, I haven't seen her in anything but magazines. Once a year I watch nollywood. undecided
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2009
North Dakota(USA)
Ekiti(Nigeria) What's the basis for comparison??
They both herd goats.

She's got fantastic tits though. . . . . .I saw her nipples in one of em Nollywood movies.
They must be at least 3 inches long.
Ekiti people una get small problem with this una brother. His eyes pierce through ladies underwear for what is locked therein. Ebony, is that the man you so desire?. He will impregnate your neighbors 15 yr old daughter in a minute. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by StrStruck(f): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

She's got fantastic tits though. . . . . .I saw her nipples in one of em Nollywood movies.
They must be at least 3 inches long. grin

lol of course, you would see that.

DeReloaded:

she looked quite nice in corporate maid then again she was playing a village champion trying to be Behind

skin condition aside, she's a good actress. I wish her well

Good for her.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2009
Funmi, will you stop putting me into your nonsense.
Ok, you can go back to mentioning Ekiti up and down the forum.
But leave me out of it ejoo o. I no want wahala.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Sauron1: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2009
iReport:

Ekiti people una get small problem with this una brother. His eyes pierce through ladies underwear for what is locked therein. Ebony, is that the man you so desire?. He will impregnate your neighbors 15 yr old daughter in a minute. kiss kiss kiss

Her nipples were glaring in "corporate maid". . . .ma dog saw it and even licked his mouth.

spikedcylinder:

True, but its not her fault. Make up doesn't seem to help her either.

Funny, I haven't seen her in anything but magazines. Once a year I watch nollywood. undecided

U watch Nolly once a year?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

St☆rStruck:

lol of course, you would see that.

Not ma fault. She offered it to the camera.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2009
Make I send Vaseline Intensive to you. when a person compares their skin to a fish, na wahala be that
Roflmao  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by DeReloaded: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2009
His eyes pierce through ladies underwear for what is locked therein.

She did a wet t-shirt "contest" in the movie. It's not something you can miss. Lol
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by MrCrackles(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

I have a feening you look like Mercy Johnson. grin cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2009

Funmi, will you stop putting me into your nonsense.
Ok, you can go back to mentioning Ekiti up and down the forum.
But leave me out of it ejoo o. I no want wahala.
Are you dumping sauron because you just found out he's a pervert?
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by StrStruck(f): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2009
DeReloaded:

She did a wet t-shirt "contest" in the movie. It's not something you can miss. Lol

I see why that is the only scene Sauron remembers.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by tope2000(f): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2009
Lmao grin
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2009
LOL, that woman is dark!!

I'm sorry, but I odn't think she's pretty. Not because of the skin color o, but ehrrm ehrrm
Ehrm ehrm what? dark skinned women are not that cute,abi?. Why not say it let me tear you to pieces now. wink wink wink
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Sauron1: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2009
iReport:

Are you dumping sauron because you just found out he's a pervert?

Mad woman. . . .
Little wonder your skin has the same texture of a catfish
Dirty woman.

MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do u really believe Funmi is a pretty woman??
If u have seen "Norbit" then you have seen Deepzone.

St☆rStruck:

I see why that is the only scene Sauron remembers.

I kept rewinding to be sure i wasn't dreaming.
Nollywood?? Nipples?? They used to be parallel lines until Miss Johnson bared it all.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2009
iReport:

Ehrm ehrm what? dark skinned women are not that cute,abi?. Why not say it let me tear you to pieces now. wink wink wink
LOL, am a dark woman, but not as dark as you cool cool grin
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2009
I see why that is the only scene Sauron remembers
That's all he looks for in a movie. i also bet you he doesn't remember the theme of that movie because he was fixated on that scene alone.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by MrCrackles(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

Do u really believe Funmi is a pretty woman??
If u have seen "Norbit" then you have seen Deepzone.

Oh dear
! cheesy
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2009
LOL, am a dark woman, but not as dark as you
Dark is dark whether you are Deloaded dark or Osun dark it's the same and no significant difference.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Sauron1: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

Oh dear
! cheesy

This should give u an idea. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2009
iReport:

Dark is dark whether you are Deloaded dark or Osun dark it's the same and no significant difference.
Exactly, so light women are also dark.
Am glad that we're now in accordance cool cool
Or are you saying light women are ugly?
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by bluespice(f): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2009
i dont think much of her acting
she's given her roles because of her shape
again i dont watch many movies n have only seen her in one

give it up to the sister tho she's got a nice body
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by spikedcylinder: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

U watch Nolly once a year?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thereabout. This is even my first time hearing of this Corporate Maid movie.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by tope2000(f): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

This should give u an idea.

funmi is a Rasputia look alike ? shocked shocked tongue
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2009
Exactly, so light women are also dark.
Am glad that we're now in accordance  
Or are you saying light women are ugly?
I don't know what they are but they are not finer than dark women. I am not talking about light women anyway, it's those that try so hard to separate different hues of dark color that i am facing. There is no meter to measure the degree of darkness. dark skinned is dark skinned, case closed.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Sauron1: 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Thereabout. This is even my first time hearing of this Corporate Maid movie.

I watch at least SIX a day. cheesy

iReport:

That's all he looks for in a movie. i also bet you he doesn't remember the theme of that movie because he was fixated on that scene alone.

The storyline/plot was crap. . . . . .I don't keep garbage in ma memory.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by StrStruck(f): 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

I kept rewinding to be sure i wasn't dreaming.
Nollywood?? Nipples?? They used to be parallel lines until Miss Johnson bared it all.

Was that the only reason why you kept rewinding? Don't lie Sauron. . .

iReport:

rofl I believe it.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2009

Is she dark or light skinned? Neat or dirty black?
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by spikedcylinder: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

This should give u an idea. grin grin grin grin grin

There are two black statues/people here. Which one are you making reference to? cheesy
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by iReport: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2009
The storyline/plot was crap. . . . . .I don't keep garbage in ma memory.
But her 3 mile long nipples didn't skip your infamous memory?
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by tope2000(f): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2009
iReport:

Is she dark or light skinned? Neat or dirty black?

Def dark skinned n dirty black grin
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2009
iReport:

I don't know what they are but they are not finer than dark women. I am not talking about light women anyway, it's those that try so hard to separate different hues of dark color that i am facing. There is no meter to measure the degree of darkness. dark skinned is dark skinned, case closed.
Funmilayo, stop hating. My mom and sis will have your neck if they hear this shocked shocked

Saying dark skin women are better won't help them face being dark.
You can't put one group down to bring one group up.
Change your method.
But if you need to keep reassuring yourself, keep it up!

Anywayz
Her legs are kinda big for a slender woman.
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by chamotex(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

I watch at least SIX a day. cheesy

make that 8
Re: Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2009
spikedcylinder:

There are two black statues/people here. Which one are you making reference to? cheesy
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Imagine If These 20 Nigerian Actors Lived In Your Neighbourhood / Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity / ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.