Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

5 Charming Romancelanders With Beautiful Lips - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Charming Romancelanders With Beautiful Lips (2222 Views)

3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) / Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Charming Romancelanders With Beautiful Lips by Airforce1(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy u no me bf?
undecided
Re: 5 Charming Romancelanders With Beautiful Lips by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Airforce1:
OK I never believed nairaland got beautiful girls till after MISS NAIRALAND BEAUTY CONTEST.

I saw lotsa pretty faces and sexy smiles during that contest...
But I didn't participate much n that contest thread cuz I was so so bussy with studio work.

It's my free time now so I want to play.

You can add yours guys and if you got problem with my list please lemme know.

Naijaboiy a.k.a Minister Of Women Affairs, you can help us with links to this ladies photoz

1. Ellismorgan

2. Nneka123

3. Marieolae

4. Savvy

5. Victoriabee (Vickybee)

I'm sorry if your name aint included... You've got to participate n the next beauty contest let's rate you.

Cheers!

Airforce.
That MUMU moment when your list has the monikers of two males in it! grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Charming Romancelanders With Beautiful Lips by delectablegyal(f): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Vickybee, dat girl is beautiful. I love her. Her confidence here is top notch. I jez hope she is dat confident in real life.
Re: 5 Charming Romancelanders With Beautiful Lips by ThatVaselineGuy: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy dat is not me,she is an actress grin

Lmao cheesy
Re: 5 Charming Romancelanders With Beautiful Lips by femi4: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Karmatyra:
I have more pretty lips!!! btw cute girls....
All i see is lipstick
Re: 5 Charming Romancelanders With Beautiful Lips by morganist99(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
delectablegyal:
Vickybee, dat girl is beautiful. I love her. Her confidence here is top notch. I jez hope she is dat confident in real life.
lesbian alert
Re: 5 Charming Romancelanders With Beautiful Lips by bluntspade: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Karmatyra:
I have more pretty lips!!! btw cute girls....
With little boobs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Solve This Cost Accounting Question For Me / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You(photo) / Met A Amazing Nigerian Man But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.