Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (410 Views)

APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2015
There was an outrage in the ruling All Progressives Congress on Thursday over the announcement of new appointments by President Muhammadu Buhari. Leaders of the APC, who spoke to The PUNCH, complained that the appointments tilted in favour of the North and said the party must move fast to cope with the backlash of expected rumblings in the polity.

Read more>>>http://www.ogbeta.org/2015/08/apc-leaders-angry-as-buhari-appoints.html

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by jbcul4ril(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
This write up is false. No APC leader will speak to Nairaland. They have not spoken to Punch, Channel TV is it Nairaland they will confide in?
The question here is, are the Igbos expecting PMB to appoint more of Igbos around him? No way. Now they are talking about marginalization, but when they were casting their votes they did not think of that. Do you expect PMB to appoint more from the region he got vote less? You must be a politician to answer my questions. Politics is a game of Numbers. All this years Federal Character was considered, where has it gotten us to? Besides he appointed Christians from the minority side of the North and A PDP member from the South South as Senior Special adviser.
PMB has told Nigeria that CHANGE is what he believe in. That means things will be done different from the usual ways for the progress of the country. He also told Nigerians that He belong to Nobody but everybody. That means he will not look faces to appoint, make decisions and consider sentiments of any kind which is inline with the Oat of Office he took. I stand to be corrected
I so submit
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 28, 2015
Please read the write up once again and get the facts before making any statement, i never said that any APC leader confided in Nairaland please, i want you to go over the write up before making silly comments please.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Govs Mourn Adefuye / A Pledge To Buhari Our President For Change. / Apc Is A Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.