Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,639 members, 7,955,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Do We Have Most People With Intergity In North than southern Nigeria? i - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Have Most People With Intergity In North than southern Nigeria? i (386 Views)

Why are Yoruba Youths Supporting The North, Than Their Elders...? / Why Are Northern Highways Better Than Southern Ones? / In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have Most People With Intergity In North than southern Nigeria? i by hopilo: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2015
We elected PMB base on his integrity and principled lifestyle over the years, and we know that birds of same feather flock together. A man of integrity will always move with men of like minds. With PMB 42 appiontments so far, 35 appiontees are from the north while 7 appiontees are from the south. Can this be a prove that we have more people with integrity in the north than the south? as we have mr integrity as our president.
Re: Do We Have Most People With Intergity In North than southern Nigeria? i by brize(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2015
An hausa man will always be an hausa man, lets analyse how we voted this dullard(though i didnt vote anybody in the last election because nobody deserved my vote)....... North east, north west and north central voted buhari simply because he is from daura and i will swear(if you wish me to) that except from him coming from the north that there is no strong reeason.... The western voted buhari mainly because of Apc, tinubu and the mere commissioner(vp slot) while few from the eastern voted the dullard because of the believe that since he is a northern that once he gets to the power that his brothers (boko haram) will stop the killings.......... The integrity aspect is just rubbish, why did he failed in 2007 and 2011?? Was his integrity on a holidays then? Lol naija i hail una oo, ONE OILgeria

(1) (Reply)

On President Buhari And These “100 Days” Of Solitude / Buhari’s 100 Days: Improved Power Supply Not Sustainable —labour / The Nigeria Military.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.