Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

All About Radiobiafra, Please Quote Me Right! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All About Radiobiafra, Please Quote Me Right! (624 Views)

Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" / Don't Expect To See Nnamdi Kanu Back On Radiobiafra. He Is Now On A Higher Level / Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Radiobiafra, Please Quote Me Right! by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2015
I updated this yesterday for the sake of those who have heard about RadioBiafra and wish to listen to it, but the Admin. of this platform removed the trend. This is to show you that our Rights is not valued at all.
The chapter four(Fundamental Rights) subsections of the Constitution says "you have rights to Freedom of Speech and Association", yet the media have
brainwashed us trying to hide our Rights from us, they keep updating evil things (killings, rapes, terrorism, etc) everyday
without thinking that things would get worse because everyone would try to do same so that it will be updated by the medias. Well, I did the right thing for my speech and didn't cause violence or had stolen from poor masses either. Please stand for your Rights and try to read the
Constitution of both your land and of the United Nations. Law is meant to guard lives and not to take it! A good government is the
one of Mission and not the one of Business. Quote me right, Mr. Admin!
RADIO BIAFRA IS NOW ON "SW" on 15560KHz on 19meter Band Throughout AFRICA and Beyond..... "FM" IN LAGOS on CHK 89.1 & ENUGU on CHK 102.1 Biafran FM & OWERRI CHK 105.1 Biafran FM === ....and Yenegoa, Nsukka, Nkwerre, Mbaise, Ideato, Ntigha Ngwa, Etiti, Mbano, Okigwe, Orlu, Nnewi, Ozubulu, Oraifite, Ihiala, Asaba, Ibusa, Okpanam, Ogwuashi-Uku, Isele- Uku, Igbanke, Onitsha-Ugbo, Ubulu-Uku, Agbor, Benin, Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia, Enugu, Awkuzu, Nkpor & Okija, Oba, Ogbaru, Awka,
33, Obosi, Ogidi, Igbariam, Aguleri, Nteje, Abakaliki, Itsekiri Land, Sapela, Isoko Land, Warri and ENVIRONS ON = CHK 102.1 Biafran
FM............. ............... ............... .
CALL = +442081339976 :: 08173813596 :: 09021507326 SKYPE ID = radiobiafra :: radiobiafra1 :: radiobiafra2... ... Viber, Tango & Whatsap= +447831308376= Enquiry Line
=09090776589.
LISTENING PLATFORMs....
www.forum.radiobiafra.co ::
www.radiobiafra.co :: www.ipob.org :: www.biafravoice.com :: www.ipob.co :: www.biafratv.co :: www.thebiafratimes.co ::
www.thebiafraherald.co::
www.broadcast.radiobiafra.co ::
www.forum.radiobiafra.co.
LINKS TO DOWNLOAD RADIO BIAFRA MOBILE APP>>>
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/radio-biafra/id689306314?mt=8;
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.radiobiafra;
http://www.amazon.com/ Radio-Biafra/dp/B013OOV02K/ ref=sr_marpr_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8 &qid=1439203918&sr=1
-============== ====== “BIAFRA TELEVISION”.
on Yamal-402 DTH Platform:
Frequency: 11045MHz
Pol: Vertical
Symbol Rate: 40MSym DVB-S, QPSK, 2/3 FEC
Service ID: 5
Join and stay tuned!.....

1 Like

Re: All About Radiobiafra, Please Quote Me Right! by DaBullIT(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2015
So ??
Re: All About Radiobiafra, Please Quote Me Right! by xmich(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2015
Good job
Re: All About Radiobiafra, Please Quote Me Right! by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2015
cool...
all we are saying is FREEDOM

(1) (Reply)

SARAKI'S PEACE MOVES By Zaiyanu Kabir Usman / Ayo Fayose subjects state workers to inhuman treatment for coming late to work / Photos: Nigerian Woman Dies In Fire Outbreak In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.