Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

This Is Not An Easy Task! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Not An Easy Task! (788 Views)

Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution / Being A Woman Is Not An Easy Task. / “it Is Not An Easy Task To Be Divorced For 8years” – Femi Adebayo Tell Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not An Easy Task! by vizkiz: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2015
[b]i can't believe i am about doing this...but Hell yeah i need to get it done. Though its not my first time doing this, but it is mandatory! sad

So i tried inserting it in the right place with my stuff, though it took me few seconds to get in because the place seems tight, but finally I was almost half way in. It felt hard and impossible to penetrate but i was determined to get this Job done. angry

Vanessa wasn't really happy with me cus all my mind, spirit, soul and body was focused on getting the Job done and I wasn't even paying attention to the expressions on her face

So i had to force it in and then it was sucessful! cheesy
Though I felt I little pinch on me i could feel a tissue cut,and I heard vanessa scream and before i knew it,blood started flowing out on my skin cry

Vanessa was shocked to see much blood but still i didn't pull out..i had to continue penetrating to make space..she told me to stop but Hell no! that's not gonna happen angry

The penetration became slippry cus of the blood but i didn't stop, I don't want to stop! i continue pushing it in and bringing it back out untill i was done with the task and I ended with a sign of relief

It took me abt five minutes to get the Job done sha, but @least i'll be able to use my leather bag since i had just finished stitching the little part that Tore off with my needle and tread smiley

Mehn...i need to put something on this my hand the blood is still gushing out and its startting to hurt me cry

Wait,what did you think i was doing shocked

See your dirty mind! angry
[/b]
Re: This Is Not An Easy Task! by IamLEGEND1: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2015
u reallygot me there...
i thought u were sewing ur girl's shoe.
Re: This Is Not An Easy Task! by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Lol cry
Tgif
Re: This Is Not An Easy Task! by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Lol cry
Tgif
see u.. Ur mind dn dy drift abi.. Badt chick.. Bn a while.. E dn tey sha.
Re: This Is Not An Easy Task! by heayey(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2015
shocked
Re: This Is Not An Easy Task! by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
see u.. Ur mind dn dy drift abi.. Badt chick.. Bn a while.. E dn tey sha.

U don miss me abi
How u dey ..
Re: This Is Not An Easy Task! by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2015
LadyBoss1:

U don miss me abi
How u dey ..
dem no dy miss food na.. Its a necessity.. Al d same.. M fine.. Just here.. Hws u na?

(1) (Reply)

3 Scientific Reasons Hairy Men Attract The Hottest Women / Three Things You Cant Recover In Life / Quotes About Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.