Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? (2200 Views)

I Knew Kachikwu’s Claims Couldn’t Be True, Says David-west / "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy / Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2015
Just wondering if these individuals among PMB support base in the south are not credible enough for any of the positions given so far since those were key appointments. Even the likes of Keyamo, Prof Oyibode (who sees nothing good in GEJ), etc were also not credible enough too? I believe Prof Sagay was appointment to fight against his own blood (people) while key appointments were going on. Who else is credible then in the south if the above names could be ignore in such key roles. God bless GEJ. God bless us all.
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by fulanimafia: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2015
GodsMercy1:
Just wondering if these individuals among PMB support base in the south are not credible enough for any of the positions given so far since those were key appointments. Even the likes of Keyamo, Prof Oyibode (who sees nothing good in GEJ), etc were also not credible enough too? I believe Prof Sagay was appointment to fight against his own blood (people) while key appointments were going on. Who else is credible then in the south if the above names could be ignore in such key roles. God bless GEJ. God bless us all.

There is no way to ascertain if they were offered positions and their responses.

1 Like

Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by boujaye: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2015
David West?
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

There is no way to ascertain if they were offered positions and their responses.

Are there no credible individuals in the south then?
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2015
boujaye:
David West?

Yes, since he also served under GMB (PMB) 30+ years ago. Does it mean he has be corrupted too?
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by fulanimafia: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2015
GodsMercy1:

Are there no credible individuals in the south then?

Of course there have to be, which is why I am still of the opinion that PMB's selection should have been more balanced. The point is that the appointments in no way adversely affect the achievement of the core deliverable of PMB's mandate, or conclusively paint him as a tribalist furthering a northern agenda, especially as less than 20% of appointments have been made.

It is my heartfelt desire that he balances the ministerial appointments fairly across both regions, and my gut tells me he will.
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by ndcide(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2015
Apart from Bakare, the rest you mentioned are not credible.
I'm speaking from informed perspective. The are like Dino melaye.
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by dayo23(f): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2015
ndcide:
Apart from Bakare, the rest you mentioned are not credible.

I'm speaking from informed perspective. The are like Dino melaye.
Am beginning to hate that old man! I expected Ameachi/Ngige as SGF he dissapointed me big time, there is no way u tell me each of the one of those he appointed ain't corrupt one way or the other

1 Like

Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by ifelovemi: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2015
dayo23:
Am beginning to hate that old man! I expected Ameachi/Ngige as SGF he dissapointed me big time, there is no way u tell me each of the one of those he appointed ain't corrupt one way or the other

I think we the southerner are getting what we deserve, why do we always pull down our own , take the case of Fashola, Amechi, Fayemi, Onu etc, this guys are close to buhari and they have a good chance of making its kitchen cabinet, but what did we do, we pull them down because of internal politics, take a look at the north , when it comes to appointments they don't not care about PDP or APC , they support themselves and they don't expose there negative sides, even when we know that they are also very corrupt.

So In summary I think the north are more Politically sensible than the south so lets leave baba alone to chose who he want to work with, once they perform, me am fine, after all we've been hearing about Fashola and Co, it will be difficult for baba to choose any of them if he does, it will be difficult for him to fight corruption and Nigeria we suffer for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

Of course there have to be, which is why I am still of the opinion that PMB's selection should have been more balanced. The point is that the appointments in no way adversely affect the achievement of the core deliverable of PMB's mandate, or conclusively paint him as a tribalist furthering a northern agenda, especially as less than 20% of appointments have been made.

It is my heartfelt desire that he balances the ministerial appointments fairly across both regions, and my gut tells me he will.

Appointing Ministers from every State of the federation is a constitutional provision otherwise he would have been considering ignoring the South too. Even with that provision, one cannot 100% certain of what he can still do.
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by Utchgirl(f): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

Why r u alwaz defending PMB evn whn it is crystal clear dt he is fvcking up big time ?

Are u his only kinsman here?

Fulanimafia shun tribalism and say d truth 4 once.

God is watching everybody !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by fulanimafia: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2015
GodsMercy1:

Appointing Ministers from every State of the federation is a constitutional provision otherwise he would have been considering ignoring the South too. Even with that provision, one cannot 100% certain of what he can still do.

That is when we will know we are in for trouble. Violating the constitution is never an option, but remember that appointing junior ministers for certain states also satisfies the constitutional provision so I won't be surprised if that also becomes an issue in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by Utchgirl(f): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2015
GodsMercy1:

As it is now and going by his appointments so far, he wil giv d KEY/ IMPORTANT ministerial posts 2 his northern kismen.

I'm 4 everybody indeed !
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by fulanimafia: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2015
Utchgirl:

Why r u alwaz defending PMB evn whn it is crystal clear dt he is fvcking up big time ?

Are u his only kinsman here?

Fulanimafia shun tribalism and say d truth 4 once.

God is watching everybody !

fulanimafia:

Of course there have to be, which is why I am still of the opinion that PMB's selection should have been more balanced.
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

That is when we will know we are in for trouble. Violating the constitution is never an option, but remember that appointing junior ministers for certain states also satisfies the constitutional provision so I won't be surprised if that also becomes an issue in the coming weeks.

From what we've seen so far, we need no soothsayer to tell us what to come. Even the likes of Balarabe Musa, Tsav, etc are fed up already too. Even if he considers the Ibos as no go area, why will he not consider a Yoruba man for any of the yesterday's appointment? Guess the Yorubas not only voted for him but also campaigned massively for him. I could still recall when they were raining insults on GEJ for the same man that has turn his back on them. We pray for God's intervention. You may read the reasons why IBB took over then to advise him if you have such opportunity to so do. Why people revered the likes of OBJ and others today is due to their nationalistic views which PMB lacks (sorry to say).
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by Utchgirl(f): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by fulanimafia: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Utchgirl:

Beta

Were you too in a hurry to blast me that you didn't read my post carefully?

PMB will deliver.
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by Victortee1(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2015
ifelovemi:

I think we the southerner are getting what we deserve, why do we always pull down our own , take the case of Fashola, Amechi, Fayemi, Onu etc, this guys are close to buhari and they have a good chance of making its kitchen cabinet, but what did we do, we pull them down because of internal politics, take a look at the north , when it comes to appointments they don't not care about PDP or APC , they support themselves and they don't expose there negative sides, even when we know that they are also very corrupt.

So In summary I think the north are more Politically sensible than the south so lets leave baba alone to chose who he want to work with, once they perform, me am fine, after all we've been hearing about Fashola and Co, it will be difficult for baba to choose any of them if he does, it will be difficult for him to fight corruption and Nigeria we suffer for it.
Flesh and blood av not revealed this to u. Nice one
You have a very rare intelligent brain! I celebrate U. I like pple dat tink
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by Utchgirl(f): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

Were you too in a hurry to blast me that you didn't read my post carefully?
PMB will deliver.

Nt in a hurry as u think.
Bubu jus dey fall hand abeg.
Whn wil he deliver and stop being tribalist ?
Till then......we r all watching him .

Seeing is beliving !
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by EasternLion: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Fulanimafia.

Your Yoruba kporoakpo friends are quickly abandoning you, you will find it hard from now on doing the defense alone.

Sai megidda.
Sai Buhari
Sai nonsense.

1 Like

Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by eagleeye2: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
There are still many more appointment to be made. Make we dey watch. . I expect nothing from Sai Buhari, cos I am proudly 5%.
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by CallPolice: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Utchgirl:

As it is now and going by his appointments so far, he wil giv d KEY/ IMPORTANT ministerial posts 2 his northern kismen.

I'm 4 everybody indeed !

If na u who u go give?
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by kokoA(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
dayo23:
Ameachi with corruption case hanging around his neck? Ngige and Chris Uba of the Okija shrine fame?
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by Utchgirl(f): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
CallPolice:

If na u who u go give?

Wht is dis one saying ?
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by CallPolice: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
saying what u said

Utchgirl:

Wht is dis one saying ?
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by 7lives: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
EasternLion:
Fulanimafia.

Your Yoruba kporoakpo friends are quickly abandoning you, you will find it hard from now on doing the defense alone.

Sai megidda.
Sai Buhari
Sai nonsense.

Face front abeg or go start your Biafra war, na by for to co operate with una?, i see say na the same set of people dey wail all over the place.
Anyway " weep not yet " September is around the corner una better go buy bucket, because you guys are gonna need it.
E ma sunkun si koroba, una go weep full bucket, e ma ke ku ni.
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by EasternLion: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
7lives:

Face front abeg or go start your Biafra war, na by for to co operate with una?, i see say na the same set of people dey wail all over the place.
Anyway " weep not yet " September is around the corner una better go buy bucket, because you guys are gonna need it.
E ma sunkun si koroba, una go weep full bucket, e ma ke ku ni.

Baboon, who cares
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by Utchgirl(f): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
CallPolice:
saying what u said

Are u 4rm Daura ?
It seems u r reasoning like some one 4rm dt place
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by shinaidowu: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
GodsMercy1:
Just wondering if these individuals among PMB support base in the south are not credible enough for any of the positions given so far since those were key appointments. Even the likes of Keyamo, Prof Oyibode (who sees nothing good in GEJ), etc were also not credible enough too? [b[b]]I[i] believe Prof Sagay was appointment to fight against his own blood (people)[/i][/b][b][/b] [/b]while key appointments were going on. Who else is credible then in the south if the above names could be ignore in such key roles. God bless GEJ. God bless us all.

See yourself? You have just proven that no matter the appointment made you wouldd still wail.
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by handie(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Help me ask Buhari o. Of the four top executive positions, the north alone occupies 3. Just imagine! Na only d north dey Nigeria? Someone said maybe he feels more secure and comfortable with northerners around him. Why didn't he rely on only the northerners in his presidential bid? You can just imagine a fellow southerner say something like, southerners are too corrupt. You can only accuse the northerners of nepotism and favoritism but never of corruption. I then asked him if Abacha, Atiku, Saminu Turaki, Bukola Saraki, Murtala Nyako and Sule Lamido are southerners. Dude couldn't utter a word again.
Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by blackfase(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Words out actually had it Buhari wanted Tunde Bakare as d CoS but he declined.

fulanimafia:

1 Like

Re: David West, Tunde Bakare, Femi Falana, Etc Not Credible Too? by codedguy1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
eagleeye2:
There are still many more appointment to be made. Make we dey watch.
I expect nothing from Sai Buhari, cos I am proudly 5%.

Hahaha!

By the time Buhari makes 90% of his appointment and the south only has 10% from it. Mouthpiece Femi Adesina will still come tell us that Buhari will balance it up in the fullness of time after the long run.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Chevron Suffers Another Attack From Niger Delta Avengers / PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha / US Ambassador Says Case Against Nigerian Lawmakers Was Mistaken Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.