Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Insupport Of The Lamentations Of Hungerbad - Dayo23 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insupport Of The Lamentations Of Hungerbad - Dayo23 (696 Views)

Ministers And Portfolio "Northanocracy Or Southernocracy"- Dayo23 / Extract And Lesson Learnt From "Shehu Sani Blast Fayose" - Dayo23 / The Lamentations Of Hungerbad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insupport Of The Lamentations Of Hungerbad - Dayo23 by dayo23(f): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Hungerbad wrote:

I am a die hard Buharist.

But, after going through the list of his latest appointments, i have decided for now, to withdraw my support for Buhari and be an observer of his Government from the sideline.

Although, i was born in the night, i was not born blind.

I am not happy with the way the appointments into positions, of people that will take Nigeria to Uhuru is going. I come from the South- South, and will be the first to admit that it will be hard to find men of dignity there, but there are some few, like Donald Duke and a select few.

The West ironically, who fought tooth and nail in ensuring Buhari emerges as our President, is not getting any good deal, and i know for sure that there are thousands of people in the West,with integrity and are not corrupt that could fit in into Buhari's Government at any of this capacity he has been putting only people from the North.

Ogbonnaya Onu from the East is an Honorable man, and i was praying he was made the SGF.

Nobody has the monopoly of Knowledge, and there is no way Knowledge and Technocrat-ism by a select few, can be limited to the Northern part of Nigeria only.

Am i pained?yes.

But we Nigerian's, should continue to give our support to him, as i still believe one ASLEEP Buhari is still better than a THOUSAND Awake Jonathan.

I still support Buhari, but i will be at the sideline until all his Ministerial Lists is out.

[b]In addition to these: Professor Pat Utomi, Chris Ngige, Ogbonnaya Onu were far qualified for that position of SGF, I am actually very dissapointed in Mr President, I can't pretend all is well when actually is the other way round. Fellow Change agent we should deem it fit to criticise when necessary Criticism doesn't necessarily means one is an opposition.
The Only way Mr President can make amend right now is to make sure is Ministerial appointments are balanced infact should favour the state who are yet to produce any political appointment. Mr President though an honourable man full of integrity should prove is critics wrong once and for all.

I am a well thoroughbred yoruba and a strong member of the volunteer for change during campaign for Mr President, despite that I will not standby and support what is wrong, Whosoever is advising Mr President should kindly desist from doing so henceforth, he is simply dividing these country along religion and ethnic line, a bad signal is been sent, not healthy at all. For now I wish Mr President well....i know he meant well for Nigeria.

God Bless Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless VP Osinbajo
God Bless The Federal Republic Of Nigeria [/b]

1 Like

Re: Insupport Of The Lamentations Of Hungerbad - Dayo23 by baralatie(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2015
dayo23:
Hungerbad wrote:

But, after going through the list of his latest appointments, i have decided for now, to withdraw my support for Buhari and be an observer of his Government from the sideline.

I am not happy with the way the appointments into positions, of people that will take Nigeria to Uhuru is going. I come from the South- South, and will be the first to admit that it will be hard to find men of dignity there, but there are some few, like Donald Duke and a select few.

The West ironically, who fought tooth and nail in ensuring Buhari emerges as our President, is not getting any good deal, and i know for sure that there are thousands of people in the West,with integrity and are not corrupt that could fit in into Buhari's Government at any of this capacity he has been putting only people from the North.

Ogbonnaya Onu from the East is an Honorable man, and i was praying he was made the SGF.

Nobody has the monopoly of Knowledge, and there is no way Knowledge and Technocrat-ism by a select few, can be limited to the Northern part of Nigeria only.

Am i pained?yes.

But we Nigerian's, should continue to give our support to him, as i still believe one ASLEEP Buhari is still better than a THOUSAND Awake Jonathan.

I still support Buhari, but i will be at the sideline until all his Ministerial Lists is out.

[b]In addition to these: Professor Pat Utomi, Chris Ngige, Ogbonnaya Onu were far qualified for that position of SGF, I am actually very dissapointed in Mr President, I can't pretend all is well when actually is the other way round. Fellow Change agent we should deem it fit to criticise when necessary Criticism doesn't necessarily means one is an opposition.
The Only way Mr President can make amend right now is to make sure is Ministerial appointments are balanced infact should favour the state who are yet to produce any political appointment. Mr President though an honourable man full of integrity should prove is critics wrong once and for all.

I am a well thoroughbred yoruba and a strong member of the volunteer for change during campaign for Mr President, despite that I will not standby and support what is wrong, Whosoever is advising Mr President should kindly desist from doing so henceforth, he is simply dividing these country along religion and ethnic line, a bad signal is been sent, not healthy at all. For now I wish Mr President well....i know he meant well for Nigeria.

God Bless Bola Tinubu
God Bless VP Osinbajo
wait for september

1 Like

Re: Insupport Of The Lamentations Of Hungerbad - Dayo23 by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2015
Seriously I am also disappointed about the latest appointments made by PMB. I was telling a colleagues from SOUTH at work that PMB will be the best thing that will ever happen to Nigeria(I still believe so) but the way things are going, he really need some good advice. There are good people every where. I categorically told a colleague at work that SGF will be an IGBO man and they should read my lips. Mind you, am HAUSA- FULANI man. Kind of sad though
Re: Insupport Of The Lamentations Of Hungerbad - Dayo23 by dayo23(f): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2015
sameer1212:
Seriously I am also disappointed about the latest appointments made by PMB. I was telling a colleagues from SOUTH at work that PMB will be the best thing that will ever happen to Nigeria(I still believe so) but the way things are going, he really need some good advice. There are good people every where. I categorically told a colleague at work that SGF will be an IGBO man and they should read my lips. Mind you, am HAUSA- FULANI man. Kind of sad though
Exactly, Nigeria is a multi-ethnic country, everything is sensitive!
Re: Insupport Of The Lamentations Of Hungerbad - Dayo23 by blaqoracle: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
sameer1212:
charlatan:Igbo claiming to be Hausa in order to beguile the innocent.
Re: Insupport Of The Lamentations Of Hungerbad - Dayo23 by Decibel: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
blaqoracle:
Unu ga-egbu mmadu o o gringrin
Re: Insupport Of The Lamentations Of Hungerbad - Dayo23 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
blaqoracle:
Lol.. Dude are u okay? Did my name sound Igbo Mtchewww.
Re: Insupport Of The Lamentations Of Hungerbad - Dayo23 by gists: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
dayo23:
Hungerbad wrote:

Am i pained?yes.

God Bless Bola Tinubu
God Bless VP Osinbajo

I didn't vote PMB to give my kins man appointments. I voted for him to perform. This is my take as I posted on another thread:

gists:

May be you are right.
But at the moment - I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!
BTW I am Yoruba.
What on earth was my gain personally when OBJ was the president, Bankole was the speaker, now we have 2 principal slots at HOR and not to mention the VP from my state too.

This is what I care about:
Nigerian army establishes command in Sambisa
Nigerian airforce uproots BH
PMB orders clean up of Ogoni land
PMB approves 65 private refineries (if each refinery employs 100 people, that's a whole 6500 job!! not much but FAARRR better than compared to NIS scam that killed Nigerians)
Electricity supply hit all time high in Nigeria
Refineries working
etc....etc....
Re: Insupport Of The Lamentations Of Hungerbad - Dayo23 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
I hate it, when not asked, people begin to say they are Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Bachama, Kanuri, Efik, Ibibio or Nupe.

@Topic: Whatever rocks your boat.

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Exclusive Speech At The 50th ICAN Anniversary (photos) / Imagine This Mess (photo) / 70 Years Old “pa Skiibii” Resurrects From The Dead [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.