Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

The Lamentations Of Hungerbad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lamentations Of Hungerbad (992 Views)

The Sons Of Perdition And The Lamentations Of The Blind - FFK / hungerbad give out N100k to nairalanders / Insupport Of The Lamentations Of Hungerbad - Dayo23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by HungerBAD: 4:59am On Aug 28, 2015
I am a die hard Buharist.

But, after going through the list of his latest appointments, i have decided for now, to withdraw my support for Buhari and be an observer of his Government from the sideline.

Although, i was born in the night, i was not born blind.

I am not happy with the way the appointments into positions, of people that will take Nigeria to Uhuru is going. I come from the South- South, and will be the first to admit that it will be hard to find men of dignity there, but there are some few, like Donald Duke and a select few.

The West ironically, who fought tooth and nail in ensuring Buhari emerges as our President, is not getting any good deal, and i know for sure that there are thousands of people in the West,with integrity and are not corrupt that could fit in into Buhari's Government at any of this capacity he has been putting only people from the North.

Ogbonnaya Onu from the East is an Honorable man, and i was praying he was made the SGF.

Nobody has the monopoly of Knowledge, and there is no way Knowledge and Technocrat-ism by a select few, can be limited to the Northern part of Nigeria only.

Am i pained?yes.

But we Nigerian's, should continue to give our support to him, as i still believe one ASLEEP Buhari is still better than a THOUSAND Awake Jonathan.

I still support Buhari, but i will be at the sideline until all his Ministerial Lists is out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by eleojo23: 5:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Lamentations everywhere...
Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by cccxxiii: 5:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Left to me, its still too early in the day to adjudge PMB an ethnic bigot.

Many including your humble self have criticized PMB's appointments so far as loop-sided, but i just think we should give the guys a chance to see what they can deliver.

This Politics and Its all a game. Many put their life, finances and soul on the line for the culmination of PMB's Presidency without any compensation yet,but I'm positive they will all be rewarded very soon. How soon? I don't know.

1 Like

Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by softvio(m): 6:22am On Aug 28, 2015
HungerBad na you talk this thing? Lol.. Well i always belive that you're rational in thinking.. Thanks for accepting the obvious not those psychopaths that supports the good and bad deeds of a man
Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by Cutehector(m): 6:22am On Aug 28, 2015
Lol hungerbad, its just sgf position lol.. Nothin serious abt it....

The big one is yet to come

The ministers.....
Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by olasmith10(m): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2015
The jury are still out bro...too early to decide..

wailing wailers will soon arrive...
Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by fulanimafia: 6:30am On Aug 28, 2015
What exactly was your desired output when you voted for PMB?

Was it a government that will deliver effective transparent, reformative and responsible governance; that will ultimately improve the fortunes of Nigeria and Nigerians while upholding the tenets of accountability, discipline and anti-corruption...

Or

A government which is politically correct that plays by the exact same rules other failed administrations played?

If your answer is the latter, then I believe your decision is completely justified bro.

1 Like

Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by HungerBAD: 6:34am On Aug 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
What exactly was your desired output when you voted for PMB?

Was it a government that will deliver effective transparent, reformative and responsible governance; that will ultimately improve the fortunes of Nigeria and Nigerians while upholding the tenets of accountability, discipline and anti-corruption...

Or

A government which is politically correct that plays by the exact same rules other failed administrations played?

If your answer is the latter, then I believe your decision is completely justified bro.

As a fellow Buharist please let us not go into this here.

I said i still support his Government, but observing from the sideline.

1 Like

Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by fulanimafia: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2015
HungerBAD:

Okay.
Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:20am On Aug 28, 2015
HungerBAD, Buhari said earlier on that his appointments would be MAJORLY based on technocrats and very few everyday politician and that's commendable....Apart from Ita Enang who is a 'politician' and the house of rep dude...do you hear much abt the rest appointees??
Obiagelli was damn right!!! We tend to see politics/leadership as a avenue to make money(business) and not as a way of servant-leadership thats why some persons worry about the state of origin of appointees...
In governance, a leader is FREE to choose anybody he feels he can work with, trust and can still hold accountable...
The problem with the last admin despite how balanced appointments were, although the north had more(cc severussnape) was that GEJ 'was made' to choose lot of persons he barely knew and can vouch for, that was why things went awry and his govt was hijacked from him...
Persons he couldnt call to order cos he was scared of the unknown!! That was the main reason why you hear him claim unaware of some major decisions taken towards the end of his tenure..eg the postponement of election and the moroccan envoy ish..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by themilanway(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2015
I don't care if Buhari appoints the whole of village into his government.

Can they deliver?

Are they incorruptible?

Can they help re fix Nigeria?

Do they come with any questionable bagages?

I'm a business man and I'm currently feeling the economy.All I want is an improved economy,stable power,employment,security etc

If these people can help achieve these things,I will be more than glad.

Let's stop this"I'm from the west,"you are from the North"mentality.What should be paramount is"we"the masses not antagonizing for one of"our"uncle,father,brother to be appointed into key government positions.

Jonathan was in power for over 5yrs,yet Otuoke can't boast of pipe borne water.

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by BannedOtherView: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2015
HungerBAD,

You are damn right.

While I am not sure anyone would describe me as a Buharist, despite slaying TANoids at each and every turn on these boards, the lop-sided nature of these appointments pose a danger to the polity. If care is not taken, this is going to prove the undoing of the current ruling party.

More to be said on this development, later.

1 Like

Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by SeverusSnape(m): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmm... HungerBAD .
Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by SeverusSnape(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2015
HungerBAD:

Fulanimafia as a Fulani man will support his brother (Buhari), even if he appoints shekau into his cabinet.
Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by fulanimafia: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fulanimafia as a Fulani man will support his brother (Buhari), even if he appoints shekau into his cabinet.

There is nowhere I have supported PMB's sectional appointments. I have only tried to rationalize it as all critical minds should.
Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by SeverusSnape(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

There is nowhere I have supported PMB's sectional appointments. I have only tried to rationalize it as all critical minds should.
Rationalize my foot!...Don't even go there, You're trying to defend the indefensible, just give up already, because you just can't.
Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by Jesusloveyou: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
I am a die hard Buharist.

But, after going through the list of his latest appointments, i have decided for now, to withdraw my support for Buhari and be an observer of his Government from the sideline.

Although, i was born in the night, i was not born blind.

I am not happy with the way the appointments into positions, of people that will take Nigeria to Uhuru is going. I come from the South- South, and will be the first to admit that it will be hard to find men of dignity there, but there are some few, like Donald Duke and a select few.

The West ironically, who fought tooth and nail in ensuring Buhari emerges as our President, is not getting any good deal, and i know for sure that there are thousands of people in the West,with integrity and are not corrupt that could fit in into Buhari's Government at any of this capacity he has been putting only people from the North.

Ogbonnaya Onu from the East is an Honorable man, and i was praying he was made the SGF.

Nobody has the monopoly of Knowledge, and there is no way Knowledge and Technocrat-ism by a select few, can be limited to the Northern part of Nigeria only.

Am i pained?yes.

But we Nigerian's, should continue to give our support to him, as i still believe one ASLEEP Buhari is still better than a THOUSAND Awake Jonathan.

I still support Buhari, but i will be at the sideline until all his Ministerial Lists is out.
op, u want to also be a bigot, like d saTANist wailers, we shouldn't be tribalistic in moving Nigeria forward,

1 Like

Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by ifelovemi: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2015
@OP,
I think we the southerner are getting what we deserve, why do we always pull down our own , take the case of Fashola, Amechi, Fayemi, Onu etc, this guys are close to buhari and they have a good chance of making its kitchen cabinet, but what did we do, we pull them down because of internal politics, take a look at the north , when it comes to appointments they don't not care about PDP or APC , they support themselves and they don't expose there negative sides, even when we know that they are also very corrupt.

So In summary I think the north are more Politically sensible than the south so lets leave baba alone to chose who he want to work with, once they perform, me am fine, after all we've been hearing about Fashola and Co, it will be difficult for baba to choose any of them if he does, it will be difficult for him to fight corruption and Nigeria we suffer for it.

1 Like

Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by Jesusloveyou: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2015
softvio:
HungerBad na you talk this thing? Lol.. Well i always belive that you're rational in thinking.. Thanks for accepting the obvious not those psychopaths that supports the good and bad deeds of a man
a principles and a wise man wil always support what he believe, whether for his favor or not

1 Like

Re: The Lamentations Of Hungerbad by Jesusloveyou: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2015
ifelovemi:
@OP,
I think we the southerner are getting what we deserve, why do we always pull down our own , take the case of Fashola, Amechi, Fayemi, Onu etc, this guys are close to buhari and they have a good chance of making its kitchen cabinet, but what did we do, we pull them down because of internal politics, take a look at the north , when it comes to appointments they don't not care about PDP or APC , they support themselves and they don't expose there negative sides, even when we know that they are also very corrupt.

So In summary I think the north are more Politically sensible than the south so lets leave baba alone to chose who he want to work with, once they perform, me am fine, after all we've been hearing about Fashola and Co, it will be difficult for baba to choose any of them if he does, it will be difficult for him to fight corruption and Nigeria we suffer for it.
u are correct, as i always said, it would have be too much noise, if PMB appointed ameachi and fashola, so nobody should wail now, ameachi stole for pdp, fashola stole for tinubu, but that should not have stop them, if not for dis media noise, and PMB have to play safe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kayode FFK Reacts And Mocks Nigerians / Merit Integrity And PMB Latest Appointments / Throwback Photo: Major IBB And Major Vatsa In Okigwe, Imo State On March 21,1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.