Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Why Igbo's Rejected Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo's Rejected Him. (1114 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured / Why Igbo's Rejected Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbo's Rejected Him. by vision2022: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2015
The recent appointments of PMB which is totally lopsided has justified the reason why Igbo's did not vote for him b/cos in abnitio Igbo's knew that PMB is religious and tribalistic bigot and we not accomodate other tribe in his govt. and this will continue encouraging secesson in some part of this country. My yoruba brothers and Sisters how far?

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Rejected Him. by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2015
vision2022:
The recent appointments of PMB which is totally lopsided has justified the reason why Igbo's did not vote for him b/cos in abnitio Igbo's knew that PMB is religious and tribalistic bigot and we not accomodate other tribe in his govt. and this will continue encouraging secesson in some part of this country. My yoruba brothers and Sisters how far?
Dont you guys get tired of saying the same thing over and over. Why are you ibos such bitter losers

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Rejected Him. by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Why Igbo's Rejected Him. by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2015
vision2022:
...... Obviously, Tribal, ethnic and religious politics as eating so deep into your skin... As long as the people appointed do the job well and are honest people like our President, then they are highly welcome. Bye bye to Tribal and Religious Politics that the corrupt government have used since time immemorial that almost turn the Giant of Africa to the most corrupt nation in the world. For all those still wailing and prefer not to wait to see what this people can offer, then i bet you wail for the next 4 years. I can see the change will yearn for in our dear nation coming gradually. God bless PMB. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Rejected Him. by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2015
YORUBER'S WHERE YOU OR WHERE YOU NOT WARNED??

Igbo's are just fast thinkers...
I commot cap

Igbo kwenu...
now I can now for sure say sai Buhari buh no cross my lane of income...

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Rejected Him. by laudate: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
YORUBER'S WHERE YOU OR WHERE YOU NOT WARNED??

Igbo's are just fast thinkers...
I commot cap

Igbo kwenu...
now I can now for sure say sai Buhari buh no cross my lane of income...

Where is my mat?? And my popcorn?

Nobody should block my vision when the free-for-all starts, oh. cheesy

I said it at one time, that if the Igbo do not mention the Yoruba in one day, their happiness and progress cannot be complete. And now, they have just proven me right, again. undecided

Biaketa, bring one mineral there... am waiting for the cyberwar to start on this thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Rejected Him. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
[s]
laudate:

Where is my mat?? And my popcorn?

Nobody should block my vision when the free-for-all starts, oh. cheesy

I said it at one time, that if the Igbo do not mention the Yoruba in one day, their happiness and progress cannot be complete. And now, they have just proven me right, again. undecided

Biaketa, bring one mineral there... am waiting for the cyberwar to start on this thread. grin
[/s]

why are you guys hypocrites?
why are you guys cheats?
why are Yoruba's feeble and weak?
why are Yoruba's backstabbers and cowards?
why are you guys dirty?

all these are what every Yoruba person should also answer for themselves

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Rejected Him. by laudate: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[s][/s]

why are you guys hypocrites?
why are you guys cheats?
why are Yoruba's feeble and weak?
why are Yoruba's backstabbers and cowards?
why are you guys dirty?

all these are what every Yoruba person should also answer for themselves

Chai! Chisos! shocked shocked Na so di matter pain you reach?? Hehehe....

Unfortunately, you are asking the wrong person for answers to these questions, oh! Why don't you direct your questions to the Yoruba people, hmmn??

My own job is to sit here quietly, watching as events unfold. I will collect gate tickets in this corner, because I know you Igbo people will not disappoint me when it comes to exposing your obsession with the folks from the South-West, and hurling vitriol in their direction.

Hehehehe..... grin
Re: Why Igbo's Rejected Him. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
you see the reason why I tag these people cowards...
can you see how these fools are denying their identities like this one above me...
anyways... make I dey observe

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Rejected Him. by coolitempa(f): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o....... cheesy :ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o.......
Re: Why Igbo's Rejected Him. by PedroJP(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
laudate:

Chai! Chisos! shocked shocked Na so di matter pain you reach?? Hehehe....

Unfortunately, you are asking the wrong person for answers to these questions, oh! Why don't you direct your questions to the Yoruba people, hmmn??

My own job is to sit here quietly, watching as events unfold. I will collect gate tickets in this corner, because I know you Igbo people will not disappoint me when it comes to exposing your obsession with the folks from the South-West, and hurling vitriol in their direction.

Hehehehe..... grin

Hahahahahaha. Where u wan claim now, SS or North ? Come on, say ur tribe.

Yoruba pple, una no go kill me. Blike when una fowl dey scatter una calabash, d fowl infest una brains with its shits well well.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Rejected Him. by hinwazaka: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
SirWere:
Dont you guys get tired of saying the same thing over and over. Why are you ibos such bitter losers
And why do you choose to reply those who you see as bitter losers. Shut it and find a thread for exalted fools like yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Rejected Him. by hinwazaka: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Obviously, Tribal, ethnic and religious politics as eating so deep into your skin... As long as the people appointed do the job well and are honest people like our President, then they are highly welcome. Bye bye to Tribal and Religious Politics that the corrupt government have used since time immemorial that almost turn the Giant of Africa to the most corrupt nation in the world. For all those still wailing and prefer not to wait to see what this people can offer, then i bet you wail for the next 4 years. I can see the change will yearn for in our dear nation coming gradually. God bless PMB. God bless Nigeria.
Someplace, somewhere the incompetent teachers who educated you, are still passing on their halfbaked perception of education. Go and demand a refund.
Re: Why Igbo's Rejected Him. by Kalvan: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
Yeeboes stop crying.

Sai Buhari 2015-2023

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Rejected Him. by Kalvan: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Yeeboes stop crying.

Sai Buhari 2015-2023!
Re: Why Igbo's Rejected Him. by laudate: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
PedroJP:

Hahahahahaha. Where u wan claim now, SS or North ? Come on, say ur tribe.

Yoruba pple, una no go kill me. Blike when una fowl dey scatter una calabash, d fowl infest una brains with its shits well well.

Haba! You people always think alike. You are always to quick to label anyone who does not share your point of view as Yoruba, ignoring the fact that there are over 150 ethnic groups in Nigeria. angry If you have a problem with anything I have stated here, why not address it directly?

Now, what is your business with my tribe? sad Do they owe you anything? Why do you guys have this obsession with tribe??! shocked shocked

Oya, I am a Nigerian with relatives from every single part of this country. Go and hug a transformer, if you do not like my answer... undecided

NOBLEDANDY:
you see the reason why I tag these people cowards...
can you see how these fools are denying their identities like this one above me...
anyways... make I dey observe

Ehen... you have NOT disappointed me. Your shallow level of thinking is very obvious.

Show me clear proof, and evidence to prove that Laudate is Yoruba.

Every correct answer gets 20 marks! grin
Re: Why Igbo's Rejected Him. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
hinwazaka:

Someplace, somewhere the incompetent teachers who educated you, are still passing on their halfbaked perception of education. Go and demand a refund.
......#smh #again #again #again............... You are not worth talking to cos the more i try to, the more difficult it will be for you to comprehend! #smh #again #again #again...............

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator From APC Caucus Meetings / In One Operation, We Made N90m: Chronicle Of Dare-devil Kidnappers. Pics / My Trial Is The Handiwork Of Those Angry That I’m Senate President – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.