Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Where Is Barcanista? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Barcanista? (1860 Views)

Is Barcanista A Protege Of Aribasala ? / Where Is Barcanista???? / Who Is Barcanista Fooling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Barcanista? by kurt09(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
On behalf of Wailering For Better Nigeria Pressure Group(WFBN) nairaland chapter, I hereby declare Barcanista WANTED.

cc Firefire,175,Mogidi,whynotthetruth,SeverusSnape,chukwudi44

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by INTROVERT(f): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
who is looking?
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
I hope the illiterate terrorist has not kidnapped him

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by kingofpool: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Senseless
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wait and see. The guy is coming back in full force, He's reinforcing. He sure knows the rules of power.
Rule 16 comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
under my ....... cheesy
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Perhaps he went to look for where to buy handkerchieves in wholesale price! Atleast the ones that will last till December! That will save some money instead of buying 4 per day @ the rate of #50 each!!!

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Aminat508(f): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Barcanista is here with me.. ..

Let me call him

Barca...
Barca...
Barca....

Come outside u re wanted on NL cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by IVORY2009(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
You might just be surprise that one of the people posting in here, are d wanted fellow, using another monika, e.g. Int..... If you add vat na you know ooooh.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by baralatie(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Midehi:
under my ....... cheesy
under your umbrella?
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by EdCure: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Gone to look for job.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by kurt09(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
I fear the TWO DAURA MEN. That's why I cried out.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by hinwazaka: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
when he reemerges, you and your gang will start crying, and telling us tales by moonlight fables about his past
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Firefire(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
cheesy

Barcanista will be back next week.

For now, keep the walls standing.

We still believe in the Nigeria Project despite the loopsided appointments so far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Omotayor123(f): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
After all the bashing wey una dey throw him una still dey miss him
The boy get shame jare... Free him tongue
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by EdCure: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
kurt09:
On behalf of Wailering For Better Nigeria Pressure Group(WFBN) nairaland chapter, I hereby declare Barcanista WANTED.

cc Firefire,175,Mogidi,whynotthetruth,SeverusSnape,chukwudi44

Here is the Gb芒we punch that sent him packing:
Look at this puss*y CCing his fellow losers to come and defend him. Are you afraid? You are such a clown yet you cannot see it. I think most people here, the genuinely intelligent posters and not the impressionable and drunken groupie kids who have taken over the forum these days, see through you and know you for the unprincipled cad that you are. Once again you have confirmed it talking of 'age' . Have I ever met you? Has my age ever been officially confirmed here? Anyway, I will always laugh at jumped-up, hungry and unprincipled mercenaries like you who will say anything online to sway opinion and improve your personal standing or image. You are too lowly and unprincipled to engage me. You know what you asked from me. Stop lying and man up !!! Be honest for once in your turncoat, lying unprincipled, mercenary and 'egunje-seeking' life !!! how many Nairalanders did you PM and why? Like a thousand? You are just yuck !!!! When not harassing NL ladies for date you are PMing all the guys for one 'favour' or the other. Have you no shame?

As for your constant reference to age, I laugh at you and others. I will be in Naija soon and berem and others will confirm if gbawe is some "uncle" or if he is indeed 'old' as dishonest folks like you infer. I don't know your age. yet as an intelligent person who works with fact, I would not be willing to call you "young man" , "old man" or even speak conclusively on your age because I don't know your age. i would be dishonest if I engage in guessing your age and then using that to try and cast subtle insult on your person.

If you write maturely then that does not mean I should assume you are "old". Nigerians do this a lot and it is irritating. This is why the Country is a mess . You guys don't focus on useful facts. Instead you are driven by your prejudices, myopia, assumptions and fears. Some of you guys simply need some exposure and I pray God provides the opportunity to assist you see beyond your parochial and unsophisticated outlook. Prince William, for example, speaks 'older' than many 60 year old men. yet he is in is thirties. That is what breeding, intelligence and finesse creates. It is only ill-exposed and dishonest fools like you who try to forcefully attach 'old age' on others because they are wise/mature in outlook and talk. Man mi, I will even holla you too when I am in naija soon. Come and meet me and report back to the forum. unlike you I am 100% real and there is nothing fake about Gbaw e. Joker. Anyway, I am out of the forum. Think what you want about my decision to leave and your ridiculous egotistical assumption it has anything to go with you. Demd em was right when he said you are a failure and that your real life must suck hence the reason your e-life means so much to you since online is the only place you feel relevant/important and can bask in the hero-worship of losers like yourself. I am out and will not bother to respond further to you and you fellow pathetic losers. You all need to get a life and stop coming here to form 'relevance'. Get a real life, a real job, a real family and all the things that really matter in life and stop using Nairaland to feel like a winner.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by 175(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
My boss, Barcanista shall surely come. . .when the time is due. He's on vacation outside the country!

Regards!

175, GCON
Chief Press Secretary to Barcanista, GCFR

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Idrismusty97(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
EdCure:

Chisos! all these for one person? I feel pity for Barcanista now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by analogiphone: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Gbawe you're a fool, em won make banicansta commit suicide?

Wtf, all that just for one person, Na Em kill Jesus?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Yeske2(m): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Haven't you guys heard that PDP is broke and slashing salaries by 50% and sending some of its workers home, Barcanista could've been affected.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by cheruv: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Aminat508:
Barcanista is here with me.. ..

Let me call him

Barca...
Barca...
Barca....

Come outside u re wanted on NL cool cool
Is he fvcking the hell outta you

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Aminat508(f): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
cheruv:

Is he fvcking the hell outta you
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by ba7man(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
EdCure:

Daaaayyyyyuuuummm!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by ChappyChase: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
modelmike7:
Perhaps he went to look for where to buy handkerchieves in wholesale price! Atleast the ones that will last till December! That will save some money instead of buying 4 per day @ the rate of #50 each!!!
You this coward when will you be brave enough to stand against injustice!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
175:
My boss, Barcanista shall surely come. . .when the time is due. He's on vacation outside the country!

Regards!

175, GCON
Chief Press Secretary to Barcanista, GCFR
So there is no internet connection in the "country" he travelled to?
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
ChappyChase:

You this coward when will you be brave enough to stand against injustice!
...... Injustice you say? What did your peeps that were there did all these fruitless years please? Positive Change is all we want for our nation, not religious and tribal ways that has brought us nowhere up til now.
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Lanretoye(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Him data don finish,help me ask him which data plan does he subscribe...the wailers are missing him.
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by chigoizie7(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
U people should leave barcanister alone.

That guy is really a boss.

That he speaks of injustice does not make him silly or a coward, there will always be an opposition to bring u to your toes, which ever way, he is doing us Good. because during such castigations, there will be amends to the policy which will benefit all of us, including the opposing and proposing sides

1 Like

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
EdCure:

............... Jeez, na human being them finish like this? Pleaseeeee Edcure, which thread is this? Gimme theTopic pls, wanna go read/see things for myself! Oga Gbawe don kill person o! And they are looking for him? Who will they type this about that will ever want to come online without taking a break to Otuoke to chill with his Oga and Madam!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by sammyj: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
The king wailer has gone MIA !! grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by EdCure: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
modelmike7:
............... Jeez, na human being them finish like this? Pleaseeeee Edcure, which thread is this? Gimme theTopic pls, wanna go read/see things for myself! Oga Gbawe don kill person o! And they are looking for him? Who will they type this about that will ever want to come online without taking a break to Otuoke to chill with his Oga and Madam!
The thread was created about two weeks ago. I had to copy that post before it was brought down.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Sanchez01: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Oh my Lord! I can't believe Gbawe threw those at Barcanista. Edcure, please, kindly quote me with the link. I beg of theegrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad! Woman Immediately Fired At Work Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post / A Lasting Solution To The Fulani Herdmen Vs Farmers Crisis Affecting The North / Kano Beheading: Okorocha Says Incident Is A Sacrifice For Nigeria鈥檚 Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.