Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,475 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers (22997 Views)

APC To Appeal Tribunal’s Judgment On Akwa Ibom Governorship Poll / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by tempest01(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2015
mildflame:

Let me EDUCATE ur Political illetracy, even d stones in UYO n ORON will never vote PDP. Who is in PDP? All d big GUNs have left n u expect AKPABIO brought up politician 2remain when they hear d election has been canceled I pity you. ABAK IKONO n UKANAFUN won't even vote PDP under a APC led Federal Government do you think our politicians have d guts 2play opposition. AKPABIO n his gang r looking for a way out and U a common voter de BRAG. AKWA IBOM never n will never play OPPOSITION we always know where d TiDE is flowing

Uyo and Oron...can you guys have the same numerical strength as the remaining Eket senatorial district and Ikot ekpene senatorial district?

If you guys had given the governorship to someone from Eket senatorial district and then taken deputy, in spirit of the unrecorded zoning on ground, we would have taken you serious.

You guys are just power drunk.
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by mildflame: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
tempest01:

Uyo and Oron...can you guys have the same numerical strength as the remaining Eket senatorial district and Ikot ekpene senatorial district?

If you guys had given the governorship to someone from Eket senatorial district and then taken deputy, in spirit of the unrecorded zoning on ground, we would have taken you serious.

You guys are just power drunk.

UYO senatorial district alone is over half of d voting populace add ORON IKONO ikABASI ABAK UKANAFUN Federal constituency it is a done deal.
BOY do U think dat d FG is stupid n never knew d game PDP played in AIBOM, d police commissioner, INEC Rec r gone once d election is canceled all d commissioners n AKPABIO will be hunted down by EFCC/ICPC. If U know what de goin thru now u will pipe low.
POWER DRUNK aint d issue here but APC is in CONTROL n we don't do OPPOSITION even AKPABIO is a known disciple of it only that he has been refused d ticket into joining APC.
Mark my WORD PDP is dead in AIBOM come OCTOBER
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yhunoos:
One of the forensic experts who testified before the Akwa Ibom State governorship tribunal Thursday, said out of the 140,832 finger prints on ballot papers matched (scanned and analyzed) over 100,000 were non-human prints.

The witness was testifying in the gubernatorial election suit between Umana Umana of the All Progressives congress (APC) and governor of Akwa Ibom State, Udom Emmanuel, who was the candidate for the Peoples Democratic Party in the election. Umana had approached the tribunal, challenging the election and declaration of Udom Emmanuel as governor.

At the Thursday hearing, the forensic expert added that they also discovered about 13, 000 cases of thumb printing.

The witness, Abdullahi Dauda, said the forensic analysis was done using Automated Fingerprint and Identification System.

The witness who has worked for the United Parcel Service for 32 years, offered to demonstrate to the tribunal how he and members of his team arrived at the results.

Counsel to the petitioner, Dayo Akinlaja then applied that the forensic expert witnesses be allowed to demonstrate the procedure before the tribunal but the respondent represented by Asiwaju Awolomo,argued that the particulars of the procedure sought were not pleaded by the petitioners in the petition. Ruling on whether to allow the witness demonstrate the process was then reserved.

Another witness, Sanusi, said though it was part of the routine associated with its work to take pictures of the process as much as needed and to access materials freely, he was prevented from doing so. He alleged that the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) did not allow him free access to the materials.

He also alleged that constant incursion by the Attorney General of the state was another issue he had to contend with. The third forensic expert, Salisu Abdullahi, an information technologist, equally identified the joint report earlier tendered. He stated that he had the outcome of the forensic inspection and analysis on his Flash drive and was ready to show the tribunal.

Earlier, the petitioner said he was ready to close his case this week if INEC cooperates with them by presenting before the tribunal all the ballot papers used for the election which the tribunal had earlier ordered.

But INEC counsel, Onyechi Ikpeazu, said the materials may have been moved back to Uyo. That did not go down well with the tribunal which had earlier made an order that the materials should remain in Abuja till end of hearing in the petition. The tribunal then ordered INEC to ensure that the ballot papers are brought before it.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/forensic-experts-find-non-human-prints-in-aibom-governorship-ballot-papers/

Wait ooo, Non human as in Goats made d printing
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by tempest01(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
mildflame:

UYO senatorial district alone is over half of d voting populace add ORON IKONO ikABASI ABAK UKANAFUN Federal constituency it is a done deal.
BOY do U think dat d FG is stupid n never knew d game PDP played in AIBOM, d police commissioner, INEC Rec r gone once d election is canceled all d commissioners n AKPABIO will be hunted down by EFCC/ICPC. If U know what de goin thru now u will pipe low.
POWER DRUNK aint d issue here but APC is in CONTROL n we don't do OPPOSITION even AKPABIO is a known disciple of it only that he has been refused d ticket into joining APC.
Mark my WORD PDP is dead in AIBOM come OCTOBER

Oh well...time will tell boy...stop ranting
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by mildflame: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
tempest01:

Oh well...time will tell boy...stop ranting

Ranting..4rm here I can sense ur FRIGHT, Da awo stop PANICKING like a RABBIT n think deeply
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by tempest01(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
mildflame:

Ranting..4rm here I can sense ur FRIGHT, Da awo stop PANICKING like a RABBIT n think deeply

Etubom da relax....ku fana...rerun dey come
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by mildflame: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
tempest01:

Etubom da relax....ku fana...rerun dey come

ETE rerun na sure WALKOVER
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
mildflame:

ETE rerun na sure WALKOVER
for PDP sorry for UDOM.
I dont do party but candidate.
Am sorry to say this ur UMANA can never rule a divided akwaibom not to talk of a united one.
Go tell him to invest his own share of the loot. See person wey people dey pray make he rule akwaibom state, a big thief n a devil incarnate. Someone who deliberately stalled d payment of akpabiombers 13th mnth salary to all civil servants.
D case of chosing barnabas over Jesus christ.
Please God dont let d state go to enemies of light aka APc, amen
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by mildflame: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

for PDP sorry for UDOM.
I dont do party but candidate.
Am sorry to say this ur UMANA can never rule a divided akwaibom not to talk of a united one.
Go tell him to invest his own share of the loot. See person wey people dey pray make he rule akwaibom state, a big thief n a devil incarnate. Someone who deliberately stalled d payment of akpabiombers 13th mnth salary to all civil servants.
D case of chosing barnabas over Jesus christ.
Please God dont let d state go to enemies of light aka APc, amen

Very CHILDISH, too SENTIMENTAL, grow UP BOY
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
mildflame:

Very CHILDISH, too SENTIMENTAL, grow UP BOY
old man. Ur time is up. Die n stop occupying space.
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by citizenY(m): 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
MadCow1:
Wait for Rivers States own..

They were using palm kennel sef to print ballot papers in Rivers State.
I hear say Na palm kernel dem use for Rivers stare. Na true
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by mildflame: 6:39am On Aug 30, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

old man. Ur time is up. Die n stop occupying space.

Lacking in COMPREHENSION, UNLIMITED STUPIDITY . Surely a son of a COCK SUCKING PSYCHOPATHIC PROSTITUTE, go 4medication KID
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2015
mildflame:

Lacking in COMPREHENSION, UNLIMITED STUPIDITY . Surely a son of a COCK SUCKING PSYCHOPATHIC PROSTITUTE, go 4medication KID
go tell ur role model umana the crook umana that he cant lead a divided akwa abasi ibom state let alone a united akwa ibom state.
Aya asop akpa, n i will personally supervise ur cremation.
Idad!
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by mildflame: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

go tell ur role model umana the crook umana that he cant lead a divided akwa abasi ibom state let alone a united akwa ibom state.
Aya asop akpa, n i will personally supervise ur cremation.
Idad!

D MADNESS is beyond medication, SEVERE BRAIN DETERIORATION suitable only for Ibadan ZOO or 2be use as HUMAN GUINEA PIG in any laboratory experiment universally
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
mildflame:

D MADNESS is beyond medication, SEVERE BRAIN DETERIORATION suitable only for Ibadan ZOO or 2be use as HUMAN GUINEA PIG in any laboratory experiment universally

ekaidad ake uman, i can see the fruit.
Keep it coming
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by mildflame: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

ekaidad ake uman, i can see the fruit.
Keep it coming

I am in AIRPLANE mood, U INSUFERABLE PSYCHOPATH 4rm a generation of DEGENERATE BASTARDS n VAGABONDS. Come let me HUMANISE ur PATHETIC WORTHLESS LUNATIC life
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
mildflame:

I am in AIRPLANE mood, U INSUFERABLE PSYCHOPATH 4rm a generation of DEGENERATE BASTARDS n VAGABONDS. Come let me HUMANISE ur PATHETIC WORTHLESS LUNATIC life
e go better for person wey curse u n bring u this much pain ontop awa matter.
Keep vomitting ur pains, n dont forget umana cant lead d akwaibom am part of.
Bon voyage aggrieved soul.
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by mildflame: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

e go better for person wey curse u n bring u this much pain ontop awa matter.
Keep vomitting ur pains, n dont forget umana cant lead d akwaibom am part of.
Bon voyage aggrieved soul.

I 4av u WHIPPED 4ur IMPUDIENCE but since U be IDOITIC n HOPLESS BUFFON let me deal with U as de deal with WERE (IDAD) person.
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
mildflame:

I 4av u WHIPPED 4ur IMPUDIENCE but since U be IDOITIC n HOPLESS BUFFON let me deal with U as de deal with WERE (IDAD) person.
disgrace of 21st century.
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by mildflame: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by mildflame: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

Ata UNAM IKOT whalia I go av 2increase d dosage 4dis WERE so dat d INSANITY go STABILISE. Omo dis one sha na small thing only say d MADNESS oti wa ni family won tipetipe
Re: Forensic Experts Find Non-human Prints In A/ibom Governorship Ballot Papers by mildflame: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

BOY!!!! Come 4ur drugs U dis OMNI-USELESS WORTHLESS IM-BECILE 4rm d Darkest part of Planet Earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Obasanjo Was Wrong About Chibok Girls" - Falana, Odumakin / Gunmen Attack Labour Party Meeting In Enugu / Tinubu Appoints Idris Ajimobi As SSA On Livestock Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.