Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nairaland Ethnic Census, What Tribe Are You From. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Ethnic Census, What Tribe Are You From. (512 Views)

Conduct Census In 2018, Senate Tells President Buhari / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Ethnic Census, What Tribe Are You From. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
I have categorical stated that the igbo tribe is not the least in terms of numbers among the three behemoths ethnics in Nigeria, so a census on Nairaland can be a simulation of the whole country, an E-census of the various nigerian tribes.
I begin I am igbo.
Re: Nairaland Ethnic Census, What Tribe Are You From. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
espionagesavvy:
I have categorical stated that the igbo tribe is not the least in terms of numbers among the three behemoths ethnics in Nigeria, so a census on Nairaland can be a simulation of the whole country, an E-census of the various nigerian tribes.
I begin I am igbo.
undecided
Re: Nairaland Ethnic Census, What Tribe Are You From. by brize(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Abeg go find sleep

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Appointment Of Northerners To Key Positions So Far, Who Is To Blame? / Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant For Chair Adjustment (SSACA) / Saraki, Ban Ki Moon Discuss Security, IDP Crisis In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.